Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenbees

VIP Member
That said she was a teacher in the Irish News Article, thats where I got it from: "The 32-year-old, who like his wife is a teacher"
I never heard of her being a teacher before I thought she was a social media manager.
---
She’s not a teacher, she taught swimming but apparently now doing a pgce

Feel sorry for the girl named in the WhatsApp message who apparently spread the rumour
is there a girl rumoured to have started it??

Reactions: 1

queenbees

VIP Member
I heard he was cheating on her again last weekend, he usually went on his sprees with a uni mate from a well known Ulster football team who would do the same to his stunning girlfriend he’s not allowed out with him anymore but still doing it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😖😂

Oh dear god 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
they’re all at it though aren’t they!?

queenbees

VIP Member
That’s wild. Does she not think where he is at all?
Yeh I heard he was caught with someone he works with, caught in her bed.
He was with someone when she was away recently and she just has been letting it happen.
We used to run around in a similar group a few years ago and a few of her friends were at their wits end tryin to get her to finish with him 🤦🏼‍♀️
why like? Why would she want to be with someone like that? Is it Cause she thinks she can’t get anyone else? it’s bananas. Does she just love the Gaa wag, it’s the only thing I can think of which would make her wanna stay with him

His escapades are pretty common knowledge.
I dunno why she would constantly want to be made a fool of

ArdeeGal

I heard a rumour that a ‘social media personality’ from the Newry area had signed a press deal worth £30k for their wedding - it’s hardly her lads is it? 🫠