Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenbees

VIP Member
Keeping up appearances isn’t it! He comes home to her, pays half the way, she gets the big wedding, will have half a dozen children to him, get her few holidays a year as long as she lets him do what he wants.
There’s such a taboo about leaving a relationship in Ireland and she probably doesn’t want to be “one of those” single in her 30s and starting over.
Sad really 🤦🏼‍♀️
Its very sad! I suppose the next thing for the gram is the wedding as well. All her friends getting married, she seems to be one of the last in her group. But defo such taboo. And it’s sad really of course, shouldn’t be putting up with that shit

queenbees

VIP Member
Wasn’t he caught sleeping with someone that he works with 😳
I mean he probably was lol I seen that on another thread today, it wouldn’t shock me really if he did. I know he was cheating on Shauna before the engagement but I heard he was cheating on her with another one for 6/7 months telling her it was off with Shauna for ages. She never apparently went to his house though, he was always going to hers!

Jeepers123

Hs if anyone local to south Armagh Newry received the WhatsApp goin round with the rumour that they’re split she found out on day 2 he was cheating with one of her best mates and it’s all off
My friend heard this. Poor Shauna that is awful if it’s true. I hope she is ok

Hello1268

Yep think she is a teacher too but used to do social (influencer style) on her own page & then ran social pages for businesses as a side gig.