Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

queenbees

VIP Member
He didn't change after she caught him the first time (and that wasn't the first time- just the first time she had to admit he'd cheated on her)

He's a notorious womaniser (though I woouldn't touch him with someone elses hand!) and was never gonna change. He's not alone, and people round here just figured her and the other WAG's were prepared to live with it?
They’re all at it, the WAGs just sit there with their mouths shut.

Reactions: 1

Kilingtime

VIP Member
He's an absolute ick. So into himself it's unreal.

I really don't know why anyone would see it as a flex to be a notch on his belt?

Newbie86

Anyone wanna take one for the team and share any of these WhatsApp msgs for those of us not in the right circles?

• Haha

queenbees

VIP Member
I didn’t hear what publication but I kinda assumed it was one of the trashy ones like VIP Magazine? Could be a load of shite all the same, but found the timing interesting 😂
Was she even massive enough to get a press deal?

Hello1268

She’s not a teacher, she taught swimming but apparently now doing a pgce

Feel sorry for the girl named in the WhatsApp message who apparently spread the rumour
That said she was a teacher in the Irish News Article, thats where I got it from: "The 32-year-old, who like his wife is a teacher"

That was the 'big' hen, there's a 'home' hen in Newry this weekend. Big difference of 70 miles between home and away and all that.

Wedding is around Christmas time.

I heard he was cheating on her again last weekend, he usually went on his sprees with a uni mate from a well known Ulster football team who would do the same to his stunning girlfriend he’s not allowed out with him anymore but still doing it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😖😂

Oh dear god 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
[/]

would this be a Kilcoo player with the initials JJ by any chance 😂
Came here to read for I didn’t realise Shauna was still with that waster! He was out and all over a friend of a friend a lock of weeks ago!!

@happybunny19 has to be! I heard about this too and his fiancé took awful sick after it but is still with him & has a chile. I’d be local to Kilcoo, hear all about the Kilcoo fellas cheating on their partners in the town.
Girls I know from Kilcoo say they’d never touch the local fellas with a barge pole! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Crazy to see so many footballers two timing & getting away with it / their partners not caring

Last edited:

Newbie86

Does she have another career outside social media? Did it say she was a teacher in that article?

queenbees

VIP Member
Was this when Shauna was in London? For he did take someone home that night and I’m sure she knows and isn’t one bit bothered! He is very brass about it isn’t he, I thought he’d be a bit more discreet.

So true, the girlfriends don’t care, it’s all so very sad! Sure one of JM pals was caught in bed with another beur by his fiancé (then girlfriend) at a hotel they were staying at! I’m sure it was for a football award or a dinner dance, all his friends told her not to go in as they knew and he was riding someone else! She has a child with him now, all fools!
Anyway JM has always been a bad smellso from school days, some things never change.
heard about this story about the football awards, mad behaviour