Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dexterdots

I always wondered why there was no thread on her! Thanks for creating! I would be absolutely Scarlet if everyone knew my partner was cheating on me behind my back and she continuously taking him back, like does she not realise she looks like an absolute mug?

Reactions: 4

queenbees

VIP Member
Thought I’d create a thread for Shauna over here as I hate derailing the Maeve Madden thread! ☺ Shauna Raff is basically Maeve’s social media manager for Queen’s Don’t Quit. She does all her promos and stuff and heads away on lots of different trips with her. Her boyfriend is James Morgan he’s a GAA player for Armagh and Crossmaglen. He has been caught cheating on her a number of times, they’re engaged and she keeps taking him back regardless as she must love the GAA wag status. Not sure if there is a demand for this but here we are anyway with a bit of background about her😂

Kilingtime

VIP Member

queenbees

VIP Member
I always wondered why there was no thread on her! Thanks for creating! I would be absolutely Scarlet if everyone knew my partner was cheating on me behind my back and she continuously taking him back, like does she not realise she looks like an absolute mug?
I think she just loves having a GAA boyfriend tbh. I don’t get it. She probably believes she’s 30 now and can’t get anyone else. She’s been with him a long time but I just couldn’t. Those Armagh Gaa wags take me to the fair, I can’t understand it. They think that they’re some sort of God’s gift. They all go to the matches together, organise a bus for themselves and go as one big wag group😂 it’s like they think they’re some sort of superior🤣

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Doesn’t matter what your opinion is on her but for it to be known that he cheats flat out and is more than likely still at it makes me sick to my stomach. Silly girl for staying with him if that’s the case but he deffo thinks he’s gods gift
He's an arrogant arsehole.

Doesn’t matter what your opinion is on her but for it to be known that he cheats flat out and is more than likely still at it makes me sick to my stomach. Silly girl for staying with him if that’s the case but he deffo thinks he’s gods gift

Reactions: 3

Hello1268

Is this account with a black and white profile photo of her being lifted up? I zoomed in and if its the same one, then thats not them in the pic. The dress is different and thats not James

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Aww I think it was unfair of her to be named & 'blamed' as such? She probably only passed on something she'd heard (as most of us probably would in fairness!)
And the wedding isn't annulled and the honeymoon went ahead so whatever did or didn't happen they're still together.
Well noone can say she doesn't know what she's taking on with. Maybe he's changed, but I doubt it...

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I see Shauna’s insta page is now gone! Anyone have any goss?
Didn't see a mention of it anywhere or photo anywhere on local accounts (I have a load of mutual friends). It's all very hush hush? Did she get an exclusive with Hello magazine or something?? 😂

• Haha

Kilingtime

VIP Member
As harsh as it sounds she caught him before why did she think he'd suddenly change just because he's a ring now although I thought it would take a bit longer than the day after the wedding
He didn't change after she caught him the first time (and that wasn't the first time- just the first time she had to admit he'd cheated on her)

He's a notorious womaniser (though I woouldn't touch him with someone elses hand!) and was never gonna change. He's not alone, and people round here just figured her and the other WAG's were prepared to live with it?

Newry106

I’d be local too. And it’s unreal what they all be at.

I don’t know what any girl would want to be with a lad that openly goes around and does what they want.
Feel sorry for Shauna, seems like a lovely girl.

queenbees

VIP Member
Has to be some truth to it, I don't believe for a minute she came off social media as they got married because he asked her to to 'protect their privacy'. Maybe he wanted her to go off it to protect her from finding out more and DMs etc from other women he has been with. That was her career and he had no problem with it until all of a sudden bam with no explanation she is removed from everything, not even a goodbye post from her (which many do). I followed her for years and I dont believe for a second she would give it up like that for him, it was a huge part of her life. Not even a personal (private) page made for herself & friends. She wanted (or needed) to go off the radar. Something happened.
I think there has to be some sort of truth to it as well. She just vanished off the face of the earth with no explanation and she’s been doing social media for a long time

He is so arrogant it's shocking! Its like do you not know who I am sort of thing, like you should worship me like nah! My friend is going with one the armagh boys and I was on a night out with them and he was chancing me all night and I was like cop on I'm engaged and he was like so am I but sure its only a ring on your finger i want to take you home with me🙈 like nah she has no self respect. Sickening thing is the majority of county boys are cheating and their girlfriends know and just turn a blind eye to it 🙈
Was this when Shauna was in London? For he did take someone home that night and I’m sure she knows and isn’t one bit bothered! He is very brass about it isn’t he, I thought he’d be a bit more discreet.

So true, the girlfriends don’t care, it’s all so very sad! Sure one of JM pals was caught in bed with another beur by his fiancé (then girlfriend) at a hotel they were staying at! I’m sure it was for a football award or a dinner dance, all his friends told her not to go in as they knew and he was riding someone else! She has a child with him now, all fools!
Anyway JM has always been a bad smellso from school days, some things never change.