Shannen Reilly McGrath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow guys what a day 😂 it has certainly been eventful.......I really have to thank every single person who sent me such lovely messages, there are literally so many. I'm not sure exactly what time Shannen posted that about me on her stories, I just woke up with an influx of followers and then saw Shannen had messaged me but from whatever time she posted it until right now I have received only two messages defending her, one lady posted about me on her stories calling me a bully, I quickly responded and defended myself and told her she was part of the problem by defending her, another gentleman sent me a message saying that I should be ashamed of myself that I spent my maternity leave targeting and stalking Shannen, I actually burst out laughing at that 😂😂😂😂😂 again told him he should be ashamed of himself that he condones her actions against other people and that the amount of messages I have received from people who have been bullied, victimised and threatened by Shannen is actually frightening, needless to say I didn't receive a reply.

Shannen is great for calling people out and trying to start some sort of hate campaign against another person but she always blocks the person before she posts about them not giving that person a chance to defend themselves, is that because she knows what she is posting is lies and the other person will be able to catch her out or show proof of her lies. The lady who sent me one of the messages more or less said I'm just as bad by posting in tattle life, well this is one of the reasons this site is here, I'm able to publicly defend myself here against Shannen plus Shannen will see it and all the new people now joining this thread will see that I never once said anything bad about her looks and that as usual is trying to play the victim.

Thank you to the lovely lady who informed me my page was on public, I had no idea 🙈😂 it is now on private and the amount of new followers that are requesting to follow me is a little bit overwhelming, I really don't want to offend anyone but I wont be accepting because my page is in no way interesting at all, as I'm sure most of you have seen already, it's literally just pics of my baby boy, my dogs, Dublin GAA, (gutted about diarmuid Connolly 😣) I run and exercise a lot and that's basically it, so I will just bore you all to tears but thank you all so much for the support.

Whatever Shannen thought she would be achieving by trying to "call me out" has had the complete opposite effect, even when she posted lies about me and only showed half of my response to her this morning. 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Having a massive giggle here.. look at all the fake fan pages shannen made up and writing about herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣one was made in March when everything broke about her.. omg 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There’s a fan-page on Instagram and by the looks of it she set it up herself to show herself support over the agency drama 🙈 One of the comments is how could anyone throw any negativity at her 🤣 duck knows maybe cos she’s Britney witch and the taste of her love is Toxic. 🦠

Hey this thread about shannen.. so can we stick on that topic please and thanks ✌
Agree 100% I can’t believe the comments being made about Grainne because Shannen went on one again with a fake profile. We’ve done a good job of spotting her each time she joins in the thread so let’s continue the good work. What does your team think about the exposure you did on our Debbie, Shan? From a legal point of view are the police still finding every trick you pull out of the bag laughable? If there’s one thing I would believe in all of this it’s that the guards are laughing their heads off at you. They’re trained to spot liars Shannen so they’d all be ou’ve a job if they took you seriously. Come on now girl, do yourself a favour and stop talking tit cos your arse is starting to get jealous of your mouth 👄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Alan McGrath would want to watch his reputation with shannen she’s going to destroy him

Reactions: 6
I think that girl is lovely I seen her a few times and always
Alan McGrath would want to watch his reputation with shannen she’s going to destroy him
i say he’s dying inside in reality hahaha they are cousins he can’t really say no I don’t wana put something up but I really say he’s fuming 😂🤦🏼‍ And aswell when’s the last time you seen a picture of them together probably at a family event she’s clinging onto anyone she can cousins and all hahahahaha

Reactions: 5
Cousins or not I wouldn’t be around that train wreck 😂 doubt he’s fuming he’s not really the nicest person anyways so I’m sure he’d make it Known if he didn’t wanna be around her 🙄

Can you explain this?
Sorry I’m only replying back now.. shannen has about 4 fake fan pages lol they are linked to her own instagram page 🤣🤣🤣🤣 That actually embarrassing on all levels!!!!
Shannen even comments on them talking to herself and praising herself!!! What is what that girl and word OBSESSED !! That not normal behaviour!!

Sorry I’m only replying back now.. shannen has about 4 fake fan pages lol they are linked to her own instagram page 🤣🤣🤣🤣 That actually embarrassing on all levels!!!!
Shannen even comments on them talking to herself and praising herself!!! What is what that girl and word OBSESSED !! That not normal behaviour!!
please she must be joking😂😂 what are the names of the accounts

Just put her name in on Instagram lol they will all come up.. then go into her blue tick profile 🤣🤣and 3 dots right hand corner click on that, then about this account and will see 4 other accounts linked to her account thats them 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Here you go what an embarrassment 😂😂 I was wondering to myself if shannen thinks she is so famous and everyone is obsessed with her how come she's not a BA for bperfect everyone and their granny on insta is but you never see shannen advertising for them?? I wonder why is that? Because no one in the industry will put their name out there with yours because ur a fraud and you scammed money off young innocent girls the only thing she has in commen with them is breaking government guildlines in regard to covid she'd fit right in with bprefect now.

Attachments

• Haha
Here you go what an embarrassment 😂😂 I was wondering to myself if shannen thinks she is so famous and everyone is obsessed with her how come she's not a BA for bperfect everyone and their granny on insta is but you never see shannen advertising for them?? I wonder why is that? Because no one in the industry will put their name out there with yours because ur a fraud and you scammed money off young innocent girls the only thing she has in commen with them is breaking government guildlines in regard to covid she'd fit right in with bprefect now.
😂😂😂😂brilliant... but the comments she writes to herself.. Jaysus imagine her handling her phone over to be traced and IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) .. all the fake accounts she has.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

good morning shannen Lol 😝

That name thing on her profile isn’t accounts linked to her, it’s name changes so she’s had all them different names on her profile before but it’s mot accounts linked to her it’s just what her Instagram page is previously called

But all them accounts have left comments on her grid so she must be signing in and out of them to answer herself back.... Absolute nut job if u ask me.

Anyone else think her face kind of looks like the scream mask in her latest Instagram picture with the glasses on? 🤣 maybe it’s the teeth

Hahaha i agree definitely a nutjob but that profile thing isn’t anything to do with any other accounts its all names that her blue tick page has been called, for example if you go onto Ellie Kelly’s page it will come up 0 because her main page has always just been called Ellie Kelly its just something they put on big accounts so you can tell its not a fake page like for example if there name was previously John Paul and then was changed to Conor Ryan you’d know it wasn’t the real Conor ryan

BE16ABA4-7802-4DB9-A035-88D437FC23E0.jpeg

Think that speaks volumes and there is loads others comments to herself 🤣🤣..
they are fake accounts she set up about herself!! ✌

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely vile human, this fake platform she has given herself should be deleted by Instagram nothing but bought followers and likes it’s so obvious.. how can this pathetic woman be a role model for anyone, does absolutely nothing for herself, sits around taking photos of herself it’s bleeping embarrassing don’t get me started on the fake pap shots.. I just don’t know what goes on in her head. We should all get together and report her account..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.