Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look like they were cooked by her ma in tallaght last week and kicked all the way to her apartment then shat onto two slices of bread
Not at all we are all entitled to our opinion 🤗- I agree they look rank, more like egg Mayo that you would see on a deli at 3pm of a Friday 🤢- out of curiosity does she microwave the eggs as well ? Just curious to see if she answers this question throughout the day on her stories- ps your “be kind” tit isn’t fooling anyone there isn’t a kind cell in your body!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So forced n notice how she mentioned how she so busy today n she has content to shoot. Surely she is an influencer then if she shooting content? Lol patchy tan on neck too

Reactions: 8
She doesn’t have the personality to be talking to the camera like an influencer.. she can’t close her mouth properly and when she does talk she sings her words 🥴

Reactions: 8
“Good morning everyoneee, have a nice daayyy” ( at 12:30pm..)*high pitched Shannen voice*
Ranting on about positivity and be kind when she’s the biggest bully on the internet 🤣🤣🤣

Also sharing that post about dr Alex from love island .. shannen babes, you ARE one of those “influencers” that jetted off on holiday during a pandemic you idiot!!!🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Talking about her healthy eating again an tagging the company to make it look good on her end 😂😂 come on Shannen just come clean on everything on your story be a woman an own up then maybe just “maybe” you might reach your goal of 120k follows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Can we please be mindful that Shannens just a normal girl who posts nothing but honesty on her page. So when she promotes AMPX meals it’s due to the fact she honestly believes them to be the best. Then while she’s promoting them cos they are all that Luke eats she also promotes Martinas Kitchen cos they are the best meals out there honestly. Then when those collaborations end she promotes Healthy Kitchen cos honestly guys they are the best when it comes to feeding Shan to her colour coded specifications. Honestly girls this girl does not bullshit on her page.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
On another note, look at these tweets when shannen was “dating” Ricci..
romanticising a toxic relationship of not allowing her boyfriend to go to Ibiza, and being a psychopath.
Also responding to a Twitter user with the middle finger, thats our classy Shannen!! 😘
Also notice how she goes out of her way to put Maura down and says she’s supporting Molly Mae.. why you so jealous of Maura? Thought you always say Irish girls don’t support other Irish girls but here’s proof of you not either!!
Maybe I should text Ricci next? I’m sure he has lots of juicy stories he’d like to share with us!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can we please be mindful that Shannens just a normal girl who posts nothing but honesty on her page. So when she promotes AMPX meals it’s due to the fact she honestly believes them to be the best. Then while she’s promoting them cos they are all that Luke eats she also promotes Martinas Kitchen cos they are the best meals out there honestly. Then when those collaborations end she promotes Healthy Kitchen cos honestly guys they are the best when it comes to feeding Shan to her colour coded specifications. Honestly girls this girl does not bullshit on her page.
Colour coded specifications 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oh gosh that was even funnier then rant her story 😂😂😂
Would she give over “miss positive”she is so bitter and jealous of other!
but throw the side pity me statement in with “bad news”!
She is her hoop eating the FIVE of them meals a day!! Aww it’s embarrassing, the only one she fooling is herself!
Lol she making out she only had coffee lol what about the tray of coke in the bottom of your fridge?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She had on one of her stories the other night saying she cleans the apartment floor to ceiling! But funniest thing she said was cleaning oven 😂😂😂
For what🥴you don’t cook it in it.. you mean the microwave 🤣👏

Reactions: 9
The rant omg... she can't even get her words out quick enough.. even the last bit was like "your diet is your diet is really em really like em.." Also if she has LOTS of energy why does she want to have a lazy day and if she jumps out of bed in the morning why was she still in pjs and bed head hair at 12:30? And saying she's going to be honest this time with her meals?? sooooo you were lying with the other healthy meals you tried? :sneaky::sneaky: Her accents also got quite scaldy haha but agree with everyone else saying the fact she KEEPS going on about how positive she's feeling is a bit strange.. seems quite jumpy too.. and mortified for her sharing the Alex from LI photo.. she went away so many times during the last few months

She seems very on edge in that story, like she's trying to remember what to say, and all she does is speak in riddles - I've said that before but it really is the best way to describe her when she talks. She will say the same thing 20 different ways, it comes across very disingenuine and makes it look like she doesn't know what she's talking about. And the singing at the end of sentences 🤦‍♀️ People who are genuinly happy don't need to keep saying it on social media. On a side note, it really looks like she's had her roots done. A few photos bad on the grid you can see there was brown coming through.

Reactions: 11
You can tell how much she’s wound up by this page, the level of passive aggression coming from her. Telling people to be positive through her gritted horse teeth. It’s brilliant!

That meal company are her only content, imagine any other influencer having the capacity to share a client on their stories morning noon and night 😂 I would say she’s great value for money, but she only has a handful of real followers, so the company will be kicking themselves soon!

Her dumbness never ceases to amaze me. Imagine having a conversation with her? She tries to come across smart and eloquent by speaking slowly but she just comes across as a bit special.

Edited to add...

Sorry but calling doing your own makeup “upskilling”? 😂😂

Shannen would it not be more worth your while learning how to cook and wash your clothes you absolute dope?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How embarrassing and sad.. she put up post say she never done her makeup and always got it done professionally!!
1) she scab off Mua for FREE makeup
2) hounds young Mua to do it and she will give them a shout out on her fake page!
3) she a 27 year old saying she never once done her own makeup what a absolute LIE 🤥!! Before she went on love island she done it herself 🤣🤣what a brain dead statement to say that her up skilling 🙌
How about getting a real job and pay your taxes like the rest of the country!! stop begging for free stuff and work hard and earn it like everyone ✌

How embarrassing and sad.. she put up post say she never done her makeup and always got it done professionally!!
1) she scab off Mua for FREE makeup
2) hounds young Mua to do it and she will give them a shout out on her fake page!
3) she a 27 year old saying she never once done her own makeup what a absolute LIE 🤥!! Before she went on love island she done it herself 🤣🤣what a brain dead statement to say that her up skilling 🙌
How about getting a real job and pay your taxes like the rest of the country!! stop begging for free stuff and work hard and earn it like everyone ✌
She also said the other night that she done make up as a part of a college course 😂

• Haha
Omg I’m so positive here 2021 no negativity just being so positive and I’ve so much positive energy and it’s so positive bcoz emmm I’ve so much energy for all my good vibes on Friday the best day of the week giving me positive and not negative for 2021 positive year bcoz last year was so negative and my meals are so positive and it’s mad to think eating good food can be so positive who would have thought eating healthy food is so positive for you like I’d have so much energy for my positivity

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ye Laura Doyle spoke live on her stories about this. She also said that Shannen would be sneering at the other girls saying of course I was going pick you did you see the state of them e.t.c The Belfast trip Shannen forgot her purse and convinced Laura to stay an extra night which is when she collapsed and was abandoned. Shannen reimbursed her €50 for a weekend in a hotel with all drink and food paid for on Laura’s card and then used her phone to buy herself followers, never once checked in on her condition or notified her family. Just stayed in the hotel cos she wanted one of the celebs. If that’s the actions of a kind hearted person with a beautiful soul then I’m Mother Theresa 😇
I’ve never even heard Laura mention her?? Ever? I don’t even think she follows

Reactions: 1
Her latest picture 🙈🙈it’s all filter and her hair looks very fresh and straight/messy defo got it done and slept in it 😂😂😂😂upskilling for a 27 year old woman puttin on make up and puttin a filter on it sure any one could do that I don’t like her make up she make it orange and like smooth/thick it looks like a wax or something not my preference in make up tho

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve never even heard Laura mention her?? Ever? I don’t even think she follows
It was back in March when the girls from the management came out saying they had been scammed into paying for the event with the O’Donnell sisters. Shannen maintains to this day that she scammed nobody and at the time Laura also told of her experience with Shannen I suppose to show solidarity to the girls and add her voice. Strength in numbers.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.