Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is POSITIVELY spouting some amount of crap. She cant just aimlessly go from one thing to the next, She needs to take a break & evaluate what she wants from her page. If she doesn't want to be an influencer that is fine, but aim your page in a direction Shan. A part of me would love to see her turn a corner, she seems so desperate for something & it can be so sad to see someone try too hard when the answers are right in front of them.

On the speech thing, My therapist knows full well when I am anxious, shallow breathing and lots of words that aren't required to convey the message.

Also, the SISU lip clinic will not be on my places to go, her left top lip appears to be quite bumpy. Whoever she was going to before seems to be a lot better.

Reactions: 8
emmmmmm so her content today was shooting for that cheap tacky lingerie page...........

Reactions: 3
I’ve never even heard Laura mention her?? Ever? I don’t even think she follows
Laura did a Live on IG, around March last year. She spoke about the trip to Belfast with Shannen where Laura ended up in hospital and Shannen wouldn't accompany her in case she was 'papped' getting to the back of the ambulance. Laura paid for the trip because Shannen conveniently forgot her purse. Shannen stayed in the hotel while Laura was in hospital and used Laura's phone and bank details to pay for followers (her IG username was still in the text field when Laura got her phone back and the evidence was on her bank statement. She spoke about how Shannen would slate the way other girls looked on nights out, including friends and girls from the agency. She also talked about why she was dropped from the Miss Ireland competition and her suspicion that Shannen was behind it as they had fallen out at that point and due to her affiliation with the organisation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don't think that makeup look is even from today. Who has their blinds down, table set, and candles lit at 2pm?

And then the "Self Care Friday's" (sic) isn't even from today cos most of her nails are missing on her stories :rolleyes:

If you look at her rant, she keeps looking bottom right to read something, forgetting what to say. Also "Ener-jeh-ick"

I don't think that makeup look is even from today. Who has their blinds down, table set, and candles lit at 2pm?

And then the "Self Care Friday's" (sic) isn't even from today cos most of her nails are missing on her stories :rolleyes:
Agree, I have definitely seen that photo before.

Nope that an old pic prob lay on couch all day in fairness like most people but she just can’t be honest r relatabke
Not at all did you not hear how “energetic” she’s feeling! Just so full of energy she must have said it 50 times 😩🤣
energetic is the new ICONIC 🙉🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her lips look lumpy like freshly done.
I wonder if she got her lips done in the middle of a pandemic 🤔
Well she got the hair done so why not the lips? I agree with a previous poster they don’t look symmetrical on the top.

Reactions: 1
So she’s said she can’t do her own makeup (she also said she studied it in college) but yet there’s a tutorial coming soon?! Genuine question: how can she give a tutorial on something she is proclaiming she can’t do? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Lol that’s old picture 🤔it doesn’t take inspector gadget to know her hands has missing acrylic nails! 😂😂😂😂😂😂she had content to do today!! Yeah look up on her camera roll off old photos and photo shop it to bits 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣I’m laughing my head off!! What the hell is the last post about??? The mole she always photoshopped it out!! Now she embracing it!! Ohh seriously shannen get a life!! Learn how to use social media and not a tick out of yourself again and again. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Literally never seen that mole before. Now two grid posts with it showing within an hour or so of each other 🤣 she entertains me so much!

Also I do find it amusing that the new poster in the Saffy T thread is outing Saffy for digitally enhancing her photos too much and has posted a photo of her unfiltered and looking like a plain Jane, at the same time that Shannen is embracing her mole and not feeling the need to conceal it anymore!! 👀
She also speaks about the freckles on the Saffy T photo being from sun damage and how this makes her so angry cos her aunt died from skin cancer. Correct me if I’m wrong but when Shannen posted a photo of her freckles to her stories, wasn’t it discussed in here? Someone said freckles are sun damage and I think someone else may have mentioned a relative with skin cancer. Very strange.

So within a day she suddenly loves her mole? That’s not something dat happens overnight 🤦🏻‍♀️ She trying too hard to be “real” r relatabke me tinks

• Heart
  • Haha
Also I do find it amusing that the new poster in the Saffy T thread is outing Saffy for digitally enhancing her photos too much and has posted a photo of her unfiltered and looking like a plain Jane, at the same time that Shannen is embracing her mole and not feeling the need to conceal it anymore!! 👀
She also speaks about the freckles on the Saffy T photo being from sun damage and how this makes her so angry cos her aunt died from skin cancer. Correct me if I’m wrong but when Shannen posted a photo of her freckles to her stories, wasn’t it discussed in here? Someone said freckles are sun damage and I think someone else may have mentioned a relative with skin cancer. Very strange.
That was me who mentioned the freckles and sun damage 🙋‍♀️ Shannen has definitely been posting on Saf's thread - the poor grammar and spelling and lack of punctuation was a dead giveaway, along with certain phrases. As much as Shannen gives out about this site I have no doubt that she is glued to threads about other Dublin huns i.e. the competition.

I see she's after following a clinic for non-surgical fat reduction...queur another 'collab' 🙄 She really has awful insecurities when it comes to her appearance. She in no way needs fat reduction, and if it really bothered her that much she would see results if she actually did some proper exercise. Again looking for a quick fix rather than putting in effort. If she wasn't such a horrible person in general I'd actually feel sorry for her for. Those meals are obviously not giving her the results she wants 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I just don’t find her relatable or authentic in the slightest. All this fake positivity & energy. So is that it with the mole? She’ll never photoshop it out again? Orrrrrr is this just another false ‘look at how much I love myself?’

• Heart
That was me who mentioned the freckles and sun damage 🙋‍♀️ Shannen has definitely been posting on Saf's thread - the poor grammar and spelling and lack of punctuation was a dead giveaway, along with certain phrases. As much as Shannen gives out about this site I have no doubt that she is glued to threads about other Dublin huns i.e. the competition.

I see she's after following a clinic for non-surgical fat reduction...queur another 'collab' 🙄 She really has awful insecurities when it comes to her appearance. She in no way needs fat reduction, and if it really bothered her that much she would see results if she actually did some proper exercise. Again looking for a quick fix rather than putting in effort. If she wasn't such a horrible person in general I'd actually feel sorry for her for. Those meals are obviously not giving her the results she wants 🙄
So is she going get the ‘fat reduction’ treatment that she clearly doesn’t need and then pass off the results as the work of Healthy Kitckens meals?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.