Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right girlz new on dis I hav watched it for weeks but didn write becaus I didn feel the urge I think the youngone is a knobhead a absolute jackass of a thing but I bet u dis is she wont post for about 3 days now if any1 wants t contact me privately I’m not sure if ye can on this but she currently has a black eye I swear te god seen her this mornin I live two minutes from her apartment block in Francis street I know her address lik and she has a full on black eye last week seen her at Lidl on Thomas st in ur mans car she’s wit I know I seen van on this but hesnow driving a Nissan like a mas car it’s sliver an she had bruises all over her arms caked in make up and takin selfies bu anyways she defo won’t even post a picture unless it’s old and yesterday her photos must be old cause she a shiner no word ova lie

Reactions: 3
So is she going get the ‘fat reduction’ treatment that she clearly doesn’t need and then pass off the results as the work of Healthy Kitckens meals?
That is exactly what came to my mind. It's only been a week, 2 weeks on these meals? Most people are 8-12 weeks on a diet AND exercise plan before they see a big change. And again, she has no need for it. If she invested even half as much time and effort into her personality as she does her appearance she'd be a whole new person.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh that shocking hope the girl alright!
well she has impressive makeup skills to hide a black eye, during her talking on her story yesterday..

I must ask her what concealer she using! 🤔

Good morning Shannen 😘
Ps It was you shannen you just went straight on to delete your video off your story 🤣🤣🤣 oh god you hold no morals or limits of lies you would go to!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why do I feel like Shan is on her pretending she’s someone else saying she has a black eye etc 😂 to create pity for herself .. she would do this 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Right girlz new on dis I hav watched it for weeks but didn write becaus I didn feel the urge I think the youngone is a knobhead a absolute jackass of a thing but I bet u dis is she wont post for about 3 days now if any1 wants t contact me privately I’m not sure if ye can on this but she currently has a black eye I swear te god seen her this mornin I live two minutes from her apartment block in Francis street I know her address lik and she has a full on black eye last week seen her at Lidl on Thomas st in ur mans car she’s wit I know I seen van on this but hesnow driving a Nissan like a mas car it’s sliver an she had bruises all over her arms caked in make up and takin selfies bu anyways she defo won’t even post a picture unless it’s old and yesterday her photos must be old cause she a shiner no word ova lie
Why would we want to contact you privately about Shannens black eye? 🤣

A still from yesterday’s videos. No black eye to be seen. What I can see is fresh roots, fresh lips and fresh brows 👀

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Now she’s posted she be taking the day of social media hahaha that’s defo Shannon above setting the scene 😂😂😂 I can’t deal seriously get a life for yourself a job be a start keep you off this

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Now she’s posted she be taking the day of social media hahaha that’s defo Shannon above setting the scene 😂😂😂 I can’t deal seriously get a life for yourself a job be a start keep you off this
Fear not, she will be back on in a few hours. She recently said she would be quiet for the rest of the month and has been posting non-stop. She can't help herself.

Reactions: 1
Get down outta that now she hasn't a black eye give your head a wobble 🥴

Why would we want to contact you privately about Shannens black eye? 🤣

A still from yesterday’s videos. No black eye to be seen. What I can see is fresh roots, fresh lips and fresh brows 👀
Can you not blatantly see her big black shiner?! Looks as if shes gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson 🥴 Glad to see shes now typing how she talks!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Get down outta that now she hasn't a black eye give your head a wobble 🥴

Can you not blatantly see her big black shiner?! Looks as if shes gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson 🥴 Glad to see shes now typing how she talks!
She tripped herself up big time that it’s lies cos she said she seen her this morning and she’d a black eye so her photos from yesterday must be old. If she only seen her with the black eye this morning how does she know she had it yesterday as well? She could of got it last night. She’s a very dangerous girl imagine coming on and pretending she’s a victim of domestic abuse. Weird bleep.

Reactions: 10
She tripped herself up big time that it’s lies cos she said she seen her this morning and she’d a black eye so her photos from yesterday must be old. If she only seen her with the black eye this morning how does she know she had it yesterday as well? She could of got it last night. She’s a very dangerous girl imagine coming on and pretending she’s a victim of domestic abuse. Weird bleep.
Makes me very uncomfortable. Insinuating shes gotten a black eye from Luke absolutely disgusting. What is she aiming for here? I dont get it that's her partner why would she do that? If you wanted out theres a million better ways to do it then setting up a fake page and saying that. If it is the case wait til it comes from Shannens mouth. Dont be posting it on a forum for the love of God. That's so dangerous. Many men and women are going through this daily genuinely makes me feel ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Makes me very uncomfortable. Insinuating shes gotten a black eye from Luke absolutely disgusting. What is she aiming for here? I dont get it that's her partner why would she do that? If you wanted out theres a million better ways to do it then setting up a fake page and saying that. If it is the case wait til it comes from Shannens mouth. Dont be posting it on a forum for the love of God. That's so dangerous. Many men and women are going through this daily genuinely makes me feel ill.
Its the whole if you want to contact me privately about it then telling us that she’s seen her bruised twice in the last week!! Something doesn’t add up, she’s clearly trying to set a trap and I agree it’s offensive to any person currently trapped in lockdown with an abusive partner. I would be shocked if I didn’t know her history and the amount of lies she’s told in the past. She needs sectioning because she’s going to really get someone into serious trouble one day. Shannen remember that there are screenshots from you to Dano in the first thread telling him that you had photos from the time you got hopped on outside SIN and you were going use them to get him charged with domestic violence, get him locked up and taken away from his son. But not if he got back with you. Imagine this being your legacy in life, a history of dangerous lies. Disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 12
Shel come online and say her poor fella is being accused of being a woman beater and she doesn’t care what people say about her but it’s going to far bla bla so predictable 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Seriously the more I think about how alarming this is! She made a fake account to come on with here to make assumptions she getting domestic abuse from her partner!! That is totally not normal behaviour! She was happy to throw her partner under the bus that she preaches she loves and cares about to have him known as abuser!! For the love of god I hope he leaves her!! That girl needs serious help! Then she puts up post on Instagram she crying having a bad day!!! Looking for attention but little do folks know she just made a fake a account to accuse her partner off domestic abuse!

If the statement was true the person that commented wasn’t shannen? why would you put it on social media form???
Why didn’t you not ring the guards to do wellness check if you know where she lives???quote you seen her twice with bruises!!

posting that comment you just incriminated yourself making a rumour based on assumptions regarding domestic abuse???

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If that post hadn’t of said her arm was full of bruises last week on Thomas street than I would say the black eye story would have been blamed on this thread. Someone in the public jumped her while she was out walking the dogs cos of something they read on here. But the whole post is centred around domestic violence. I completely agree Fruitloopd if that account is some worried member of the public who has been following this thread cos she thinks Shannen is a knobhead and jackass but is now a witness to her bruises then why not notify the guards so they can do a wellness check?

Reactions: 8
Let's be clear, the original poster came on and said they saw Shannen with a black eye. That's all. If this is in fact true there are many ways this could happen. No one here is accusing Luke of domestic violence, even the original poster didn't clearly state this was the origin of the black eye. If the original poster is in fact Shannen coming on to try and stir things up which we seen many times already (most recently when she made comments about Luke putting on weight) then that is very serious. Shannen, if it is true then I'm sorry this has happened, there are organisations you can call where you will be connected with someone who is trained to deal this type of situation. If it is not true then you are a very sick woman. Either way I don't think there should be any further speculation as this is a very serious accusation and is the type of thing she would want to point to during her next rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Let's be clear, the original poster came on and said they saw Shannen with a black eye. That's all. If this is in fact true there are many ways this could happen. No one here is accusing Luke of domestic violence, even the original poster didn't clearly state this was the origin of the black eye. If the original poster is in fact Shannen coming on to try and stir things up which we seen many times already (most recently when she made comments about Luke putting on weight) then that is very serious. Shannen, if it is true then I'm sorry this has happened, there are organisations you can call where you will be connected with someone who is trained to deal this type of situation. If it is not true then you are a very sick woman. Either way I don't think there should be any further speculate as this is a very serious accusation.
Agreed.. 🙌

Topic of conversation to be changed, no more further discussion on this matter please folks!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg yass 🥰€1000 to spend in Brown Thomas, all that perfume bottles and small bottle Moët to drink! It’s best competition ever!!
Here I can do makeup pick me Shannen please please ✌😘

Reactions: 2
I think it’s a trap so people will msg her being nosey 2 ask how she is so she can see who on here. If she made it up she needs help

Also it was at the exact time Shannen posted that she having a down day n a break that it was posted on ere about black eye. Not half her. Some1 needs to msg her sister to tell her how she is carrying on with this thread obsessively referencing here n now posting dat she needs help I actually worried she not well

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Hmm to be honest guys I’m not convinced that Shannen is the one who posted that.. I mean yes she is definitely evil enough to make up a rumour about Luke like that!! However.. I don’t think she would voluntarily post her address on here? Like in that post on here they mentioned she lives on Francis street and that Luke is now driving a Nissan?..
Shannen surely wouldn’t want us knowing where she lives in case the hundreds/ thousands of people that dislike her figured out exactly where she lives and did something to her..
maybe it’s just someone coming on here to cause drama? Or there could possibly be some truth behind it, and it may not have been done by Luke, she could’ve been jumped on by one of her many haters!?🤔
Also come to think of it we have all been saying she’s posting throwbacks, and that dolschino one is also a throwback for sure. Maybe she got a black eye after recording that positivity rant yesterday morning?
And she’s posted a story today saying she’s feeling down. Now this could either be her “evil genius” idea to make us believe she has a black eye and is an abusive relationship.. or this could be the “bad news” she mentioned she got..

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.