Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
G malone off on a rant about yesterday’s shooting saying she’s allowed give her opinion and 10 mins later all deleted, just like the 1000000s of question boxes she posts every day. Sad

as for shan, surely the amount of reports made about her by now should be mounting up??

Reactions: 2
The problem is with Shannen she “thinks” she untouchable.. Luke’s family will pay to get her out of the shite!! 😂😂😂

But one thing I can say for sure if you owe the revenue a cent they will catch up on you, they won’t take any excuses you will have to repay it!!

I wonder if Luke air freshener and cleaning company is registered!!
Given the website has no fixed address??? It just say Dublin airport 🤣🤣🤣 we all know that’s a big place!! He doesn’t work for DAA.. and no contact number either?? something strange there? 🧐

Reactions: 6
Do you think a valet company at the airport would of had much business this year the year that was in it?

Reactions: 4
If those air freshner sprays were suitable for Covid disinfection the EN standard for that particular virus group would be referenced on the product and on the website like all other cleaning products. Writing on website that 'given test data indicates that the virucidal agent used is efficient against the general disinfection in the infection prevention and control for the 2019-nCov (Coronavirus)' doesn't make it true. Where is the proof that it meets the required standard, the one other companies reference on their products and in their brochures? What is the active ingredient that makes it a disinfectant? Is it alcohol or bleach based? If one of these is the case, then where is the hazard warning label on the product? Where is the Safety Data Sheet detailing safe use, handling and storage, the human and environmental data to ensure it is safe and suitable for it's intended purpose? Is it registered with the DAFM? These are all requirements if they wish to claim this is a disinfectant product. Some are legal requirements under the H.S.A and CLP. Shannen must have written that product description because the english is poor and doesn't make sense. And before you go off on one Shannen, this is an area I am actually qualified to speak about 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Another day, another face of professional makeup.

So I very politely asked under her latest picture how she was able to get her makeup done since I thought those places closed on Xmas Eve. Blocked within minutes!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Another day, another face of professional makeup.

So I very politely asked under her latest picture how she was able to get her makeup done since I thought those places closed on Xmas Eve. Blocked within minutes!
Fair play to you she is a disgrace and obviously is going to a party tonight, why else bother with the hair and make up. If Covid doesn’t get her soon Karma certainly will. How can she have the audacity to post about Covid, Lockdown and how we’re all in this together when she has never once followed the rules. Her self control is as real as that candy floss looking hair of hers.

Reactions: 10
Lies again. Saying she got platters for her & Luke as they’re staying in with the dogs just them. Yet the comments say otherwise.
omg this is hilarious. Hahah her newest monthly “bestie” accidentally exposed her for having a NYE party tonight🤣I mean, I wouldn’t of expected anything else from Shannen, friends with people equally as uneducated and intelligent

As much as I think she’s an absolute weapon I don’t think going after her fellas company is ok ?? Hardly fair to be going after people connected to her bit much!

Reactions: 1
Breaking covid guidelines again 🤣🤣🤣she was exposed on spill the tea again!!!
Happy New Year Shannen make the most of it cause Karma is coming quick!!! Your a liar 🤥 and dangerous!! Lol 😂 I’m in knots cause you won’t last much longer begging for free stuff!!
Well done to everyone exposing you!! 👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 5
As much as I think she’s an absolute weapon I don’t think going after her fellas company is ok ?? Hardly fair to be going after people connected to her bit much!
Sorry but I disagree with you.. ✌
One the business is not legit and he avoiding taxes .. as it was highlighted by someone he is breaking guidelines and laws advising air fresher that’s kills covid??? That misleading and false advertisement!! So yes we do have a right to call it out!!
In fairness we are not targeting anyone we call out people connected to shannen breaking hse guidelines.. getting her hair and makeup done she and the hairdressers are in the wrong!! The country is on a lockdown!! No hairdressers are permitted to operate!! So why would they do shannens makeup for free?! No other households are allowed into anyone’s homes!! Another rule shannen broke and her “friends”!! So yes of course they deserve to be called out!! It’s not one rule for them and another for others!! We’re all meant to be adhering to it??

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Both himself and Shannen are advertising a product claiming it protects against COVID-19 but haven't provided any of the regulatory information on the website to back up this claim. It also appears the packaging itself is non-compliant. This would be expected of any company, and any product making these claims. If they do in fact have all this information it would be very little trouble to provide and link it on the website now that it has been brought to their attention, as Shannen is clearly glued to this thread.

Reactions: 4
A bit much you having a laugh pal? Fuckinh dipso, a bit much. Literally falsely advertising a product, its clearly not been tested to the regulatory standards. Do you know if this company is registered with the revenue? Would you think it's a but much when Luke is banging your door down like he did those other poor girls? Do you know what these people have done and are doing andyou think it's a bit much? Get down offa here with your silly comments you Clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.