Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What private school doesn’t have a Deb’s?? They’re worse than public schools 🤣

Reactions: 3
Shannen I see your little fur babies take after you being a Beggy Mitchell

Also , I know you read here , have you seen President Michael D Higgins has signed new legislation criminalising the distribution of intimate images without consent into law.

Maybe you might remove those intimate photos you shared on instagram of yourself and your ex . You know the ones you sent to his baby mama. Off one of your fake profiles may I add
And on Christmas day. Imagine being that cruel and trying to torment someone. She's heartless.

Reactions: 7
Seriously 🤣🤣🤣how many people did she tag today... smell of desperate!! Lies lies and more lies 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
You can tell she is still fuming about the comments made here about juicy couture tracksuits. She mentions them everyday, they’re still absolute tack though, especially on her

Reactions: 8
Hugging her nanny with her mask clearly not on !!!
So worried about her nanny that she hasn't followed any of the guidelines.

You can tell she is still fuming about the comments made here about juicy couture tracksuits. She mentions them everyday, they’re still absolute tack though, especially on her
They were horrendous then and they're horrendous now. She makes them even worse, like trailer trash.

Reactions: 3
What a waste of money that private school was 🙄 I nearly went cross eyed looking at the way she spelled therapy.

• Haha
Is her granny immortal or something ? Or have 10 lives like a cat ? 🤣🤣Didnt grainne malone or one of the agency girls mention one of the excuses she made for cancelling events was that her granny was “sick” and then passed away? I remember something being mentioned about this. Must’ve been a lie, shocker.
Either way, if her granny is sick, don’t you know shannen will be the one to end up killing her with covid 19 due to her constantly breaking guidelines.
Imagine having the audacity and pure and utter selfishness to openly break every lockdown and still hug your “sick” nanny with no mask on. Wow, what a heartless cow.

Wow .. look at this side by side comparison.. how on gods earth can she even pretend she hasn’t had a nose job!! That ain’t contour babes. No matter how many times you try and fool us, contour is incapable of completely changing the width/ length etc of your nose. Look at the bridge of her nose, originally much wider, and also the tip of her nose was a completely different shape.
There was absolutely nothing wrong with her “before” nose though.. but even her cheeks .. yes she does have nice cheek bones in the before too, but they are definitely 100% enhanced now. Especially because naturally when we are younger we have fuller cheeks, the older we get the thinner our faces get. (unless you have weight on, which she doesn’t ) so, once again, Shannen, it’s the lies and deceit that give you the abuse you receive. Nobody can trust a word out of your mouth!! Major major compulsive liar. Not sure who you think your fooling. You bring it all on yourself.
I truly hope you find the help you need in the new year Shannen.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think she stretched the truth a bit on the staying single for a year because she was heartbroken, sure she was well back on the saddle before the year had passed. She put up a post thanking Ricci for comforting her in Turkey on the first anniversary, I’d say she hates been reminded of that using the first anniversary to post an appreciation post for the ‘fake’ boyfriend.

She wonders why people point out things about her but she brings it on herself with the constant lies. Here’s a post from her saying likes aren’t important on posts and then two posts with fake likes on them. Why go to the trouble of renaming accounts to leave likes on your own photos if likes aren’t important?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I think she stretched the truth a bit on the staying single for a year because she was heartbroken, sure she was well back on the saddle before the year had passed. She put up a post thanking Ricci for comforting her in Turkey on the first anniversary, I’d say she hates been reminded of that using the first anniversary to post an appreciation post for the ‘fake’ boyfriend.

She wonders why people point out things about her but she brings it on herself with the constant lies. Here’s a post from her saying likes aren’t important on posts and then two posts with fake likes on them. Why go to the trouble of renaming accounts to leave likes on your own photos if likes aren’t important?
You’d also think a “big influencer” like Shannen would know we actually can see her likes hahah. All you need to do is click into the likes and can see at the top haha, or when you view on on a webpage too 🤣for someone who’s obsessed with Instagram she doesn’t seem to know much about it lol

She was with a guy called Tony, and then Ricci, so no, she was not single for a year. The poor Tony lad probably couldn't afford to keep her sat at home doing nothing and was kicked to the curb. He even went so far as unfollowing everyone but Shannen at one point, probably to try and win her and her ego over. He was much better looking than Luke and actually had a bit of style about him. Not like a giant xbox playing kid in a tracksuit his nanny bought him for Christmas. What is she on about saying people don't get the likes they deserve?? How bitter does that come across. Since when do people 'deserve' likes?

• Heart
She was with a guy called Tony, and then Ricci, so no, she was not single for a year. The poor Tony lad probably couldn't afford to keep her sat at home doing nothing and was kicked to the curb. He even went so far as unfollowing everyone but Shannen at one point, probably to try and win her and her ego over. He was much better looking than Luke and actually had a bit of style about him. Not like a giant xbox playing kid in a tracksuit his nanny bought him for Christmas. What is she on about saying people don't get the likes they deserve?? How bitter does that come across. Since when do people 'deserve' likes?
Knowing her she’s probably referring to all the disloyal friends, you know how she is so loyal but if people don’t give her back the same loyalty she cuts them off 😂 So she watches who likes her posts and takes notes of who’s not liking!

Reactions: 1
Just seen all the photos she posted yesterday. Does she really expect us to believe people asked to see those? Favourite selfie - who even thinks like that? Have never seen something so self-indulgent and conceited. She shares the same bank of photos over and over. The 'shoots' are from when she paid someone to take photos of her in her apartment when we were supposed to be limiting our contacts, anyone can do that and call it a shoot. She does realise that freckles is just visible sun damage on your skin? She's starting to look more and more haggered.

Christmas Eve Shannen bought herself 967 fake followers and Christmas Day 200 fake followers 🤣🤣🤣that’s beyond sad!!! But even funnier was last April she bought herself 28,000 fake followers and this year she was losing 7,000 a week..

Lol 😂 brands are not stupid! The girl only has her fake Instagram page.. she no other social media presence!! And she will never be successful on YouTube or ticktok!!

Christmas Eve Shannen bought herself 967 fake followers and Christmas Day 200 fake followers 🤣🤣🤣that’s beyond sad!!! But even funnier was last April she bought herself 28,000 fake followers and this year she was losing 7,000 a week..

Lol 😂 brands are not stupid! The girl only has her fake Instagram page.. she no other social media presence!! And she will never be successful on YouTube or ticktok!!
It’s odd to think that she was in such a bad way in March from the assumptions and lies been told her about re the management fiasco that she was contemplating suicide. Yet in the April she bought lots of fake followers what was the thinking? I’d assume she lost a lot of real followers in the wake of the girls coming forward with their version of events so maybe thought buying the fake followers would fool the public into thinking she had gained lots of support. So strange I think we can all agree that she needs some intense therapy it’s quite disturbing to watch someone live a life pretending to be a model. Like the wolf of Wall Street shoot? What company paid for this shoot? What did it promote? Two newspapers published the photos, for what reason?

Well I’m hoping since we are now in another lockdown with higher numbers.. Fiona and serval MUA’S tell shannen to feck off when she ring begging for them to give her free makeover (“she demands short hair, long hair, roof touch up, full slap of makeup cause she is so self conscious to take a selfie”). Plus what business can she bringing them, Zero, she has not even brought them any business, they are wasting their time and money from day one🤣🤣😊
For them not be stupid (again) to give her full glam look to seat in her apartment, yup her apartment cause there is no where to go!!! she won’t be jumping on a cheap flight to England either 🤣🤣
She has no photo shoots, she is a nobody..
Shannen has to put up like the rest of us in the country and Just Get on with it!!! ✌

Ps hello Shannen 😘your obsessed with us all and guess what we love it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we’re iconic, when you put your name into google, we are the first thing that pops up 😂😂✌
We are more famous then you Bahaha 😘

Last edited:
Pastel Events Dublin apparently creating her birthday “setup” in her apartment. Does anyone know how to report companies who break lockdown?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.