Shannen Reilly McGrath #5 Shan thinks she looks like Pam, & would go to the opening of a packet of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't feel sorry for companies . If they done abit of research into these so called influencers they would find out quick enough if they are the real deal or not .
My friend (who owns the business Shannen "worked" with) said the same. She was kicking herself for not clicking on her "followers". When she did she was shocked to find half of "Bangladesh" and "Iraq" there, judging by the names, just fake. They now ask for media kit, which is what every company should ask when an influencer approaches them. Shan definitely wouldn't know what media kit is šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Reactions: 6
So I actually went onto the healthy kitchens insta page the other night, looked at their story and they were also promoting pastel events...from my gathering it looks like a couple with two businesses and Shannen is just so kindly offering to give them a helping hand to get them off the ground...šŸ„“
This makes sense since they were delivered together

Pretty sure she doesn't live within 5k of the Phoenix Park šŸ™„
She lives down in the liberties so only the front gates are within her 5k

I'm fuming that she thinks it's gas her dogs wanted to get at the deer, her dogs should be no where near them at all, shows how little respect she has for animals, youre in their home shannen, stick to walking around St Patrick's Park like a sensible person.

Reactions: 8
Think sheā€™s hinting at her next tacky copy of celebrities outfits šŸ™„
So she had a ā€œsurprise visitā€ from a dog today. Meaning she also had someone from another household in her ā€œappartmentā€.. she just doesnā€™t give a tit boasting that sheā€™s breaking gov lockdown!!šŸ˜”
And giving us a big paragraph about what sheā€™s done today, like nobody wants to know youā€™ve cleaned your apartment and had a green tea today Shannen šŸ¤£Thatā€™s most peopleā€™s daily routine and they donā€™t feel the need to post it on their story!šŸ¤£I swear she has the worst content on Instagram.
ā€œHardest workingā€ my ass!!
I also have such a feeling that pastel events page is her sisters? Makes sense if it was considering no other real brand want to work with her anymore!

Attachments

I think I remember her saying that Lukeā€™s family own that yorkie (surprise visitor)

Reactions: 1
I honestly don't know why this annoys me so much but imagine eating your dinner out a plastic package every night its actually awful!!! Please use them nice plates that are set up on your table shan heat the food and place it on the plate ! It will actually be more enjoyable and also for luke he may feel like you've actually cooked for him if its served up on a plate on a dinner table no plastic on the sofa its cheap !!! Please take the guidance you are given !

Reactions: 3
Thereā€™s something weird about that pastel events.. theyā€™re from Tallaght and only seem to ā€œworkā€ with Shannen šŸ¤” they also do that space thing before full stops and exclamation marks šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™ˆ
When I messaged them asking why they broke lockdown rules, and Iā€™d be telling everyone to avoid them I got blocked by Shannen but not by the pastel page šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ gutted I cant see her stories anymore

• Haha
I honestly don't know why this annoys me so much but imagine eating your dinner out a plastic package every night its actually awful!!! Please use them nice plates that are set up on your table shan heat the food and place it on the plate ! It will actually be more enjoyable and also for luke he may feel like you've actually cooked for him if its served up on a plate on a dinner table no plastic on the sofa its cheap !!! Please take the guidance you are given !
I noticed that too and eating with those plastic gold forks .
Either she is using them both so she doesn't have to clean up after herself and clean dishes or she just poses for photos without eating the prepacked food then they go straight in the bin .

Has anyone else noticed whenever she talks ( literally does it EVERY TIME without fail) she like sing talks and everything sounds like sheā€™s asking a question..? So she will be like ā€œ yeah so right now Iā€™m going to go on a waaalkk, and then after that cook the dinnerrrrā€ she sounds like such a fool hahahaha and she isnā€™t good at trying to hide the fact sheā€™s putting on a fake accent. Your from Tallaght babe, stop pretending your tit doesnā€™t stink.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s so low class the plastic packaging is glam for her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iconic even ?? šŸ™ˆ I actually tried sticking up for her before but honestly the girl is just a disaster šŸ™ˆ has the potential but is just a dope. No one should ever be proud not to be able to cook. It would be better if she came on and said I'm gonna learn how to cook and recorded it for us cause to be honest that would be interesting content !!! šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed whenever she talks ( literally does it EVERY TIME without fail) she like sing talks and everything sounds like sheā€™s asking a question..? So she will be like ā€œ yeah so right now Iā€™m going to go on a waaalkk, and then after that cook the dinnerrrrā€ she sounds like such a fool hahahaha and she isnā€™t good at trying to hide the fact sheā€™s putting on a fake accent. Your from Tallaght babe, stop pretending your tit doesnā€™t stink.
Yes! And every sentence starts with 'Sooo, yeah!'

Think sheā€™s hinting at her next tacky copy of celebrities outfits šŸ™„
So she had a ā€œsurprise visitā€ from a dog today. Meaning she also had someone from another household in her ā€œappartmentā€.. she just doesnā€™t give a tit boasting that sheā€™s breaking gov lockdown!!šŸ˜”
And giving us a big paragraph about what sheā€™s done today, like nobody wants to know youā€™ve cleaned your apartment and had a green tea today Shannen šŸ¤£Thatā€™s most peopleā€™s daily routine and they donā€™t feel the need to post it on their story!šŸ¤£I swear she has the worst content on Instagram.
ā€œHardest workingā€ my ass!!
I also have such a feeling that pastel events page is her sisters? Makes sense if it was considering no other real brand want to work with her anymore!
She's really not shy about giving herself notions, thinking she looks like all these people. And poor Luke, going to work everyday and peddling drugs at all hours so that this one can play dress up in the apartment. He's clearly on another planet to enable this kind of carry on. They have a very weird relationship. Neither of them seem to spend time with anyone else, even before lockdown. You never heard her say 'oh Luke is out friends etc'. I wouldn't be surprised if she has isolated him from everyone. That's what narcisists do in relationships. They cut you off from friends and family.

Last edited:
Shannen, you wouldnt see someone from Cork tryna talk in a Kerry accent so just stop šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I'm was reared not from far from Tallaght, now not Tallaght Shan but I have a thick accent so who you tryna fool?! Also Shan you do realise the deer in the Phoenix park are a protected Species like you do know that? So why you laughing at your dogs going after them, for an animal lover ya really pick and choose! Hope someone screen records those videos. bleeping dipsy fool. Were all so jealous of you're lifestyle Shan ye we are in our hole. You're the jealous one. I've more stability in my little finger than you do in your whole life. Also Shannen I work harder on insta than you do buying followers and all that tit ye get up to. I have a good mind to message every brand that follows you just and link to these threads. Gonna be hard to work on your insta when the tax man locks you upšŸ˜‚ if you think you can avoid him oh honey you are sooooo wrongšŸ˜‚ also is Shan getting the Covid payment? Because I thought you actually had to loose a job like a real on to avail of that? Ah anyways revenue are gonna have a field day with her. Get ya barbie heels out for court hun!!!!

Just had a look at Healthy Kitchen's website. A Mon-Fri meal plan, with 3 meals a day totaling 1200 calories starts at ā‚¬109.00. Are they having a laugh? Charging people over ā‚¬100 to try and exist on 1200 calories a day. If you want more food, the price goes up. And that's only for 5 days, so you're obviously still doing a regular food shop at the weekends. The menus are also just as shocking - omelette, BLT sandwich, porridge... who is so buzy that they can't crack an egg, or make a sandwich? She's an absolute fool.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just had a look at Healthy Kitchen's website. A Mon-Fri meal plan, with 3 meals a day totaling 1200 calories starts at ā‚¬109.00. Are they having a laugh? Charging people over ā‚¬100 to try and exist on 1200 calories a day. If you want more food, the price goes up. And that's only for 5 days, so you're obviously still doing a regular food shop at the weekends. The menus are also just as shocking - omelette, BLT sandwich, porridge... who is so buzy that they can't crack an egg, or make a sandwich? She's an absolute fool.
Crazy pricing isnā€™t it - & ā‚¬15.99 for delivery ya would need to be a z list celeb to keep up with that āœ‹šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ANOTHER unnecessary journey to review some more shite!! Just because somewhere is open Shan doesnā€™t mean you have to go!! Weā€™re all trying to limit our contacts and try our best to stay at home unless absolutely necessary. Wonder if itā€™s within her 5k šŸ–•šŸ» Doubt it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.