Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She stalking this tread.... trolling us with her fake accounts she setting up..

Hello shannen I’m still here..
so whats your “legal team” advised you to say??? Will I be seeing you in court in Jan?? 😂😂😂😂

or will you get your fella to knock at my door to scare me.. like he done to all the others girls!!
Bullying them to shut their mouths, if they didn’t you would commit suicide!!!
That horrible what you done to them girls!! Emotional blackmail!!!!
Disgraceful

Reactions: 3
Shannen checking in on all her followers with Miss World style answers- 'if you need any help, please don't hesitate to message me'. I reckon you would be lef on read if you asked her for any help. But then again, anyone that asks Shannen for Xmas help needs to give their head a wobble.

Reactions: 6
Shannen checking in on all her followers with Miss World style answers- 'if you need any help, please don't hesitate to message me'. I reckon you would be lef on read if you asked her for any help. But then again, anyone that asks Shannen for Xmas help needs to give their head a wobble.
Considering she waved her friend off (Miss World style) in the back of an ambulance alone for fear of being 'papped' - she is that famous you know, and left her in the hospital, I think you're right. She wouldn't help a soul unless she stood to gain something from it, in this case followers were required and her friend had left her phone behind in the hotel. I wonder how her
elderly penpal is doing... 🤔 I would say she'd definitely have come on to read us the letter but the poor thing would probably mentally exhaust herself.

Reactions: 7
In her Q&A session yesterday she expresses her outrage that Ryanair wouldn’t refund herself and Luke for not flying to London this week. Considering she boarded all her other flights this year I’m sure Ryanair weren’t expecting her to suddenly change her tune. Also reminding her followers that it’s the people around the tree that matter not the presents underneath it, whilst her own tree is littered with BT bags. This woman is a walking contradiction.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In her Q&A session yesterday she expresses her outrage that Ryanair wouldn’t refund herself and Luke for not flying to London this week. Considering she boarded all her other flights this year I’m sure Ryanair weren’t expecting her to suddenly change her tune. Also reminding her followers that it’s the people around the tree that matter not the presents underneath it, whilst her own tree is littered with BT bags. This woman is a walking contradiction.
Littered with BT bags 😂 Probably filled with more Ali Express canvases. I put money on a bubble gum Mother Teresa next.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Littered with BT bags 😂 Probably filled with more Ali Express canvases. I put money on a bubble gum Mother Teresa next.
🙏🏻 ICONIC 🙏
That wall will only be completed when Luke surprises her with a canvas of herself and Margot Robbie on the same day. The Duchesses are in the building x

• Heart
  • Haha
Margot and Pamela then she be done 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she be doing guided tours next bringing folks in telling them she looks like all them 😂😂

in all seriousness she should take down the Diana photo it’s so disrespectful!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello Shannen,

I’m entitled to option like anyone else on the planet!
That doesn’t make me small minded individuals?? In that sense your comment is bullying.. yet again you have proven your online troll and bullying.. I’ve once said anything about your looks, makeup or style?? I’ve said facts which you provided!! Lying to your audience again!! Cause your online bullying trying to play a victim.. you robbed money off children and young girls!! You set up fake company.. you mislead small brands.. you bought 90% of your followers.. think you should take a long look in a mirror..

Now for Diana photo?? The only one I said was disrespectful cause it is!!!! You can’t change my option on that!! I’m sure loads would agree with me!! Diana was beautiful person inside and out, she done some much good in short space she was here. She had difficult few years and she held her head high to the public.. Diana Tragic death was very sad for her boys losing her and the world!

Your photo is tasteless and tacky!

Diana is a league of her own, she can’t be compared to others you have on your wall.. a canvas with her on own beautiful but a photoshopped pink bubble to her mouth!!! It’s disrespectful!! That not art!!! That tacky!! I’m sure others would agree why photoshop a beautiful lady to tacky art!! You wouldn’t find that hanging in art gallery cause it would cause outrage!!!! Any your followers that agree with you need to stop and think!! If they had a loved one that passed away would they photoshop a pink bubble to their mouths and hang it in there living room??? The answer would be no..example imagine their nanny on canvas with pink bubble gum photoshopped to their mouth hanging in the living room, other family members coming in see it would be outraged and furious!! That not who you like to remember a loved one???

I’m sure William and Harry would be appalled by that canvas and how you think Diana should be remembered!!!
Pink bubble gum photoshopped to her mouth!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Obviously still glued to this thread. Shannen I say this from the bottom of my heart. Those disgusting pictures you have in your sitting room are not art. It’s tack. Just like you. x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shannen I’m embarrassed for your little rant. Nobody here said anything negative about Diana she was indeed a beautiful charitable woman with a big heart who did not make a living from ripping people off so maybe you should start taking a leaf out of her book. You know being a professional scab-artist is not a profession she would have admired. What you’ve created is not art and I cringe for you speaking for Luke constantly. Also I’m very surprised that there isn’t a fan page set up for your shoulder yet. Enjoy your night out that you needed your make up done again for. People living in hotels for Christmas with no home to call their own or meaningful Christmas and there’s little tone deaf you getting multiple beauty procedures done and constantly flashing the Brown Thomas bags and designer clothes. Simpleton.

Reactions: 8
Shannen I’m embarrassed for your little rant. Nobody here said anything negative about Diana she was indeed a beautiful charitable woman with a big heart who did not make a living from ripping people off so maybe you should start taking a leaf out of her book. You know being a professional scab-artist is not a profession she would have admired. What you’ve created is not art and I cringe for you speaking for Luke constantly. Also I’m very surprised that there isn’t a fan page set up for your shoulder yet. Enjoy your night out that you needed your make up done again for. People living in hotels for Christmas with no home to call their own or meaningful Christmas and there’s little tone deaf you getting multiple beauty procedures done and constantly flashing the Brown Thomas bags and designer clothes. Simpleton.
Is she seriously getting her make-up done again? God forgive me for saying this but if anyone deserves to get Covid, it's her. Throughout this entire ordeal she has flouted the rules and restrictions imposed by our Government and Public Health. So many families are facing into a Christmas where they are torn apart from loved ones, some have probably shut the doors on their businesses for the last time due to a tough financial year, and she has once again plonked her arse on a make-up chair to have some poor craythure hover around her face , and for what?! If either the MUA or Shannen get symptoms in the next 48 hours they will be close contacts and will need to isolate. So many people, myself included have kept their circles small so that they can see their family. She is a disgrace of a human. She has not only put her family at risk, but the family of the MUA. I have no doubt if she did develop symptoms she would carry on as normal. I have never seen a more selfish and reckless individual.

His head looks like it was put through a compresser in that photo.
If Prince Harry was a cartoon character

Reactions: 5
My first time to comment here but I thought it was too funny to let it go! Did anyone notice she added a “th” in the word tonne when speaking about the cake 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.