Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You find it rude that we comment on everything you CHOOSE to BROADCAST publicly on social media. We find it RUDE that you pathologically lie, scam, swindle and use to your hearts content all the while convincing yourself that you deserve to be treated as some kind of celebrity. It’s not as if it’s Victoria’s Secrets models talking about you. 😂 Shannen you tried so hard to force your heavily doctored images into the Ann Summers night to remember campaign. So you’ve a very long way to go before any model would know who the duck you are. Don’t flatter yourself darling you might have a pretty face but you have a toxic personality and a fishy fanny so you ain’t all that. Now you and your family can duck right back to thinking yous are better than everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hahahahaha her latest post trying to suggest anyone that comments on her is “not exactly a Victoria secret model” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh my days 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️ She’s a cheeky little prick that one 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s go to show she a narrow minded sad individual.. was she never thought it doesn’t matter what’s on the outside doesn’t matter cause it’s the inside that counts..

But one thing for sure she obsessed with us 💁🏼‍♀️
yess.. don’t troll be a doll shannen!!!!

Not surprised with her.. her whole if is a lie!!
Highly doubt she was dental nurse 🤣🤣🤣she can’t wash her own clothes, cook etc..
she was hardly going to spend hours studying, doing assignments, and especially exams!
I say she was more receptionist answering phones then cleaning someone mouth out 🤣🤣
Cause her mouth could do with a good wash!! Language out of her mouth at times is disgusting!

Reactions: 1
Her page has gone back down to 109k followers now. Either she upset 341k followers with her latest post or she got onto the crowd she bought the followers off to correct the inflated number of people. I reckon the fact she breached the 120k Mark terrified that she’d have to stump up the €1k brown Thomas voucher.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Aoibhe Devlin shared a link on her story to the daily mirror who listed the
"10 top irish influencers"
by looking at how many followers each person had.
Shannen is nowhere to be mentioned even though number 8 on the list has less followers than shannen at 104K 😂😂

Awks😳🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her page has gone back down to 109k followers now. Either she upset 341k followers with her latest post or she got onto the crowd she bought the followers off to correct the inflated number of people. I reckon the fact she breached the 120k Mark terrified that she’d have to stump up the €1k brown Thomas voucher.
It’s still showing 450k for me.

Me too. She's so arrogant when she's being dishonest. She doesn't even care that her lies are so obvious. She's just going to casually ignore the fact that she bought 341k followers.
Seriously is she just going to brazen it out! What a clown 🤡

Oh my godddddd I can’t believe the 450k followers hahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahhHhhh no I’m crying

I’m baaack shannen darling, miss me ??😘😘
She’s just a boring irrelevant slapper so I haven’t even bothered coming on here lately.
but HAHAHAHA shes going to whiten her big bugs bunny veneers? Her teeth are glow in the dark as it is, is it possible to get any whiter ??🤣🤣🤣
Does anyone know if shannen comes from the traveller / gypsy community? Not even saying that to be rude but she acts every Barr of them and the style etc.

also, her post saying we’re not Victoria secret models.. sorry shannen darling, but first of all 1) neither are you!!🤣🤣just cause you pay for your “photoshoots” doesn’t make you a model. And 2) I don’t wana toot my own horn cause I’m not extremely vain like you, but I’m actually a very NATURAL beauty, I would actually say I’m better looking thank you Shannen. And I don’t need Botox, veneers, fake boobs, filler etc to be gorgeous 😘😘 3) therefore, don’t be trying to be a spoiled little girl by assuming because people hate you they’re “jealous”, nah shannen babes you look like an absolute state. I’d want a refund on all my procedures if I were you. Oh wait, you scammed all these clinics outta free treatments 😄you get what you *dont* pay for I guess 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Social blade was only updated last Monday so we'll have to wait to see how many she bought,nice Christmas gift to herself 😂

Reactions: 2
I’m baaack shannen darling, miss me ??😘😘
She’s just a boring irrelevant slapper so I haven’t even bothered coming on here lately.
but HAHAHAHA shes going to whiten her big bugs bunny veneers? Her teeth are glow in the dark as it is, is it possible to get any whiter ??🤣🤣🤣
Does anyone know if shannen comes from the traveller / gypsy community? Not even saying that to be rude but she acts every Barr of them and the style etc.

also, her post saying we’re not Victoria secret models.. sorry shannen darling, but first of all 1) neither are you!!🤣🤣just cause you pay for your “photoshoots” doesn’t make you a model. And 2) I don’t wana toot my own horn cause I’m not extremely vain like you, but I’m actually a very NATURAL beauty, I would actually say I’m better looking thank you Shannen. And I don’t need Botox, veneers, fake boobs, filler etc to be gorgeous 😘😘 3) therefore, don’t be trying to be a spoiled little girl by assuming because people hate you they’re “jealous”, nah shannen babes you look like an absolute state. I’d want a refund on all my procedures if I were you. Oh wait, you scammed all these clinics outta free treatments 😄you get what you *dont* pay for I guess 😉
She could very well be mistaken for a member of the traveller community.

Spot on, we could all pay for a photoshoot and put 'model' in our IG bio. It doesn't make it true though. She's not even signed to an agency. No paid work, no portfolio. She has some neck to make a statement like that when Ann Summers wouldn't even engage with her for a campaign at Halloween, never mind Victoria Secret. The VS models are all naturally stunning. The most Shannen could hope for is page 3, and she's about 15 years too late for that as society has moved on and the tacky lads mag look has gone out of fashion. I really feel she sets women back. For someone who has had so much work done she's the last person who should be commenting on how we must look.

Social blade was only updated last Monday so we'll have to wait to see how many she bought,nice Christmas gift to herself 😂
Now we know where the money Luke gave her for the BT voucher went.

Reactions: 4
Found it funny that Luke will be spending Christmas Day with his family but she’ll be in the apartment.... the family must have finally stopped allowing him bring trash into the house

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The Exemplar page still posting away and tagging z listers who arn't even acknowledging the posts 😂 20 likes on Shannen's 'Miss Daisey' post - one was her sister and one was Shannen herself. They're not far off driving around in Luke's van asking people do they want their driveways tarmaced 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
The Exemplar page still posting away and tagging z listers who arn't even acknowledging the posts 😂 20 likes on Shannen's 'Miss Daisey' post - one was her sister and one was Shannen herself. They're not far off driving around in Luke's van asking people do they want their driveways tarmaced 😂
Tinkers that lot of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.