Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god, the Examplar page and the 12 Influencers of Christmas. Shannen is number 5, with her feckin Love Island picture. One of the other 4 so far, only one has replied in the comments to her pic. One of them is dublin footballer Philly McMahon. None of the other “influencers” have even shared/promoted this 12 Influencers shíte. Examplar appears to be pretending that they’re collaborating with 12 supposed influencers when I doubt they are at all. I’m so embarrassed for them 🤣
That is tragic. These people probably got the notification and are now wondering why this random page is tagging them. The fact that they arn't acknowledging or sharing it. The 12 influencers of Christmas 😂 Surprised Shannen isn't number 1-12!

Poor Luke is probably worried about how he's going to fund his Missus' poop massages after she goes mad on the snacks and Prosecco over Christmas. You have to commend his creative marketing. I'd say he has to remind Shannen every 5 minutes that she's the best looking out of the group.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please tell me that she’s joking with the Diana picture? The tack!!! Disrespectful to Diana almost!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Custom made yeah because absolutely no one else would even dream of making something so tasteless

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That is her Icons wall. Luke apparently sourced all of those monstrosities from Dubai. You may find out the full details when she does the appartment haul any day now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That is her Icons wall. Luke apparently sourced all of those monstrosities from Dubai. You may find out the full details when she does the appartment haul any day now.
She’s business editing the you tube footage

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She writes like herself about the other girls but when on this conversation about herself she trys to type nothing like herself 🙄

Reactions: 1
Seriously 😳 she saying it’s great news about coco law??? Is she lacking?? She online bully!! She making mockery out of the importance of that law...
Shannen practice what you preach be kind doll!!!

she grabbed on to be kind movement!! And she done so much damage to young girls.. shannen use it as get out jail card to hide her own actions!! She is the worst!! She so obsessed thinking she a victim when reality she guilty nothing kind about her cause she fake, lies, Manipulates, misleads and robs!!
Grow up and take responsibility!!

Oh my god! I’m DEAD at the princess diana “wall art” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 like I’m laughing out loud at it here like a lunatic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She writes like herself about the other girls but when on this conversation about herself she trys to type nothing like herself 🙄
I know cokey wokey hehe 🥴

Shannen would you ever stop trying fool us you aren’t intelligent enough darling. Also pick up a nasal trimmer then them hairy nostrils of yours won’t be clinging onto the evidence. 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Princess Diana canvas... there's no words 😳 Such bad taste, and wouldn't expect any less from her, the absolute dirt bird. Can you imagine your partner giving you that for Christmas... Her 'favourite lady of history and of all time'...whenever she tries to talk about something it reads like a child wrote it.

I didn't realise John Frieda was still a thing, haven't used that since I was 16! She really is scraping the barrel in terms of what she's sent by companies.

Reactions: 7
The Princess Diana canvas... there's no words 😳 Such bad taste, and wouldn't expect any less from her, the absolute dirt bird. Can you imagine your partner giving you that for Christmas... Her 'favourite lady of history and of all time'...whenever she tries to talk about something it reads like a child wrote it.

I didn't realise John Frieda was still a thing, haven't used that since I was 16! She really is scraping the barrel in terms of what she's sent by companies.
Oh Jesus I woke up still laughing about the canvas 🤣🤣 she’s a very very tacky woman.

Reactions: 2
That Princess Diana bubblegum canvas in an abomination. Absolutely disgraceful. If she's such an inspiration to you Shan you wouldn't disgrace her memory by sticking bubblegum over her beautiful picture. Sicko

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her mam does her washing? FFS this girl has no basic life skills. Does she do Luke's as well?

• Haha
Her mam does her washing? FFS this girl has no basic life skills. Does she do Luke's as well?
What??? Stop, why would she admit that? How utterly embarrassing for her. Is she intellectually challenged? Can she not use a washing machine or go to a launderette?

Reactions: 2
Aww what brain dead person.. the photo are tacky and disrespectful! Princess Diana sadly lost her life, the woman achieved and done incredible things and put up with some difficult things.. she should be ashamed of herself! To hang that in her living room and thinks it fab & iconic 😳, go to show her levels with no compassion or no morals in life!!

mammy does her washing 😂😂 oh stop! Seriously time for shannen to grow up! Her family enable her problem!
Spa day in industrial estate?? Seriously..

Another note.. nothing stopped her going to Manchester in lockdown.. so why doesn’t she fly over there to her apartment 🤣🤣Luke bring the dogs on the boat!!
Scarlet for her!!

• Haha
The spa is in an industrial estate? God love her, she tries so hard to come across as living this glamorous lifestyle, but everything is always on the bargin bin side of the scale. If Dealz did influencers she'd be in there.

The state of her over on the Saf T thread putting down those girls when she hasn't an ounce of class herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.