Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does that tattoo look freshly done in that photo, you can see the redness.
It does. The fact that she states when she supposedly got it done tells me that she's probably lying. It seems like an unnecessary piece of information to throw in. When people do that it usually means they're lying.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does that tattoo look freshly done in that photo, you can see the redness.
That photo is from June 2018 I actually found that in a watsapp group media the other day while looking for something else and came across it. So not sure when it was actually taken that’s the date when it was sent in to group.

That photo is from June 2018 I actually found that in a watsapp group media the other day while looking for something else and came across it. So not sure when it was actually taken that’s the date when it was sent in to group.
I mean as in it wasn’t a month old like she’s saying it was at the time she posted it.

Reactions: 1
There was a big thing about her saying that tattoo was a month old when Dano was dying in hospital. She did it to prove to everyone they were together again awhile and not just using his tragic event for clout. In the end she used it for a few tabloids as usual. It was fresh and she was lying, clearly with the red around it.

Reactions: 3
There was a big thing about her saying that tattoo was a month old when Dano was dying in hospital. She did it to prove to everyone they were together again awhile and not just using his tragic event for clout. In the end she used it for a few tabloids as usual. It was fresh and she was lying, clearly with the red around it.
Wonder did she cover it up

Reactions: 1
She's going mad following and unfollowing accounts in the last week. That guy jaycannonrun has been followed twice in the last 24 hours.

I don’t know why she keeps posting that picture of herself in the pink. I think she looks awful in it. Her face is real harsh looking & she looks like she is early-mid 40’s. Nothing wrong with looking that age, but not a great look if your trying to break into modelling in your late 20’s. I don’t know whether it’s the make up or the work she’s had done but it’s a real leather haggard look👵🏻👵🏻

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why she keeps posting that picture of herself in the pink. I think she looks awful in it. Her face is real harsh looking & she looks like she is early-mid 40’s. Nothing wrong with looking that age, but not a great look if your trying to break into modelling in your late 20’s. I don’t know whether it’s the make up or the work she’s had done but it’s a real leather haggard look👵🏻👵🏻
I think it's all the work she's had. I mentioned before that she looks older than me and I'm in my early 30's. I have nothing against cosmetic procedures and will probably look into it myself as I get a little bit older, but in any case I think less is always more. People in their 20's don't need to be doing that to their face. It ages people when done too young and too often.

I don’t follow shannen but went onto her page, saw that she has a highlight “press” and it’s all stories about her being tipped for I’m a celeb.... but it’s not true.... why would anyone want to save rumours. Feeds off attention it’s sick

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t follow shannen but went onto her page, saw that she has a highlight “press” and it’s all stories about her being tipped for I’m a celeb.... but it’s not true.... why would anyone want to save rumours. Feeds off attention it’s sick
She's the one who created the rumours in the first place. She was posting over the summer that she will need to get used to leaving her hair dry naturally etc and then leaked the story to the 'press' after conveniently paying for 'pap' shots during her non-essential trip to Manchester. Even as recent as 2 weeks ago she was saying 'see you in a few weeks' on her posts hoping to resurrect the stories from over the summer. No one bought it and then she went back and amended the captions. She has a mental illness.

Reactions: 4
Commented on this asking if it was a costume and got blocked 🤣🤣🤣
Have you ever listened to the itgalz podcast about the outfits at the gossies? They cry laughing talking about this outfit. It really looks like a costume in fairness!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Visiting her nanny who’s SICK? But is only back from uk and hasn’t done the mandatory 2 weeks quarantine !!! I don’t care if she wears a mask she should NOT be leaving her apartment !!!!!!! Selfish selfish witch who only thinks of herself

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.