Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh if you were going for 5 days why say it’s a one way ticket... attention seeking. Obviously Luke didn’t bring the dogs anywhere near the U.K. and also you have friends running your page? What friends? I haven’t seen any evidence of you having any friends Shannen.
I can't believe her tonight with that post. Talk about not remembering her lies that she has told. How was she missing the dogs if Luke drove over with them. Hmmmmm.
And her friends are running her page while she's so busy. And did these friends receive the Martina's Kitchen? Or did Shannen send her all the videos to upload? And the pictures at the shoots, was shannen sending her friend all the pictures of it. My god. Can't believe it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm really starting to think she's had work done, hence the lack of pointless video stories. She would post about the opening of an envelope. She hasn't mentioned the tan since it launched.
As far as I can see the tan company and Sean do not want her near the tan promo

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Never noticed her tag her friend Jen in anything before. You think we would have seen this friend before if she helped run the Instagram account in 2017 as well. A nice appreciation post or something??? 🤔

Reactions: 2
😂😂😂 shannen I see your glued to this thread again! You left off your post”spending time with Luke, my dogs who are mad about me, some mulled wine, online shopping so that I can pick stuff to beg for over the next few days on Instagram & also checking tattle.life every 3minutes. I can’t believe you refer to yourself in the 3rd person as your girl🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️ that’s something a 10year old on tik tok would do. No chance you were filming for the 5days otherwise you’d have had it plastered all over your Instagram, knowing how self centred you are. Two more campaigns😂😂 better get Luke ready with the camera again for the living room photoshoot. Your own brand😂😂 “Mcgrath make up brushes” great for sticking up your hole. I wouldn’t put my name to anything that wasn’t perfect😂😂 yeah like staying in a bus in the west of Ireland & a Christmas tree😂😂 I’m actually pissing myself laughing here. 2great friends, you’re Johnny no friends. Even though you don’t have a job & do duck all. Friends involves putting others before yourself, you know something you’re incapable of. Signed with a uk management company😂😂 put on your page which one. Guarantee you won’t be listed on their website because it’s more lies. I don’t know why you feel the need to dig your hole even bigger. Just hold your hands up & admit you were wrong. That way people wouldn’t be triggered by you all the time. We might even that way to start to leave you alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually know Jenny, I go to her hairdressers. I've never understood their connection though.

I actually know Jenny, I go to her hairdressers. I've never understood their connection though.
We think Shannen tried to pretend Jenny was still her manager and that she was running her social media this week. There’s a screenshot of a reply from Shannens account signed Jen. But then also screenshots from Jenny Russel saying she’s doesn’t manage Shannen anymore. So bizarre.

Reactions: 5
Have noticed Shannen doesn't follow Jenny her ex manager anymore. Mustn't have ended on good terms.

Regarding her friend 'Jen' who supposedly manages her account, she follows one Jen but this Jen doesn't even follow her back, weird friendship that 🤔

I can't keep up with the lies anymore.

Last edited:
Have noticed Shannen doesn't follow Jenny her ex manager anymore. Mustn't have ended on good terms.

Regarding her friend 'Jen' who supposedly manages her account, she follows one Jen but this Jen doesn't even follow her back, weird friendship that 🤔
She probably read the speculation about Jen and just clicked on the first jen in the search bar and started following her. Crazy Lady.

Reactions: 3
Is she really blaming the phone for 'making her sound and spell like the dimmest person ever?' How exactly? She comes across as 'dim' because that's exactly what she is. She has a child's brain. Her little story about what she's been doing the last few days makes no sense. In three years of posting she has never mentioned these two people running her account. Anyone from the agency ever heard her talk about it? - No. Because it's a blatent lie. Her own brand? - With what finances?? She is mentally ill if she thinks any of this makes sense.

The more I think about this the more it becomes so off the walls. Like, she actually told someone Luke got the ferry over with the dogs. She was only there for 5 days, then comes back and posts about how much she missed them? Says she gave her account over to two friends but in this time was posting replies to comments saying she'd whatsapp them. Writes a big essay trying to explain all her lies and uses the first and third person interchangably when referring to herself 😂 Please go and see a therapist Shannen, I'm not trying to be mean saying that, it's clear you have issues and need to see a professional.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Is she really blaming the phone for 'making her sound and spell like the dimmest person ever?' How exactly? She comes across as 'dim' because that's exactly what she is. She has a child's brain. Her little story about what she's been doing the last few days makes no sense. In three years of posting she has never mentioned these two people running her account. Anyone from the agency ever heard her talk about it? - No. Because it's a blatent lie. Her own brand? - With what finances?? She is mentally ill if she thinks any of this makes sense.

The more I think about this the more it becomes so off the walls. Like, she actually told someone Luke got the ferry over with the dogs. She was only there for 5 days, then comes back and posts about how much she missed them? Says she gave her account over to two friends but in this time was posting replies to comments saying she'd whatsapp them. Writes a big essay trying to explain all her lies and uses the first and third person interchangably when referring to herself 😂 Please go and see a therapist Shannen, I'm not trying to be mean saying that, it's clear you have issues and need to see a professional.
I’m surprised she didn’t blame the rambling nonsense on her jetlag 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god, I’m only catching up now!! The girl is flaming nuts!! Saying she was working.. she paid a chap with camera for an few minutes, taking photos of her on a street??? Thats not working!! Paying him to send her photos to the scummy papers?? Bonkers she is!! She went to Manchester for one day, came back and she hide out in her apartment!! Stupid girl doesn’t realise how tick she makes herself out to be!! Like if Luke really loved her, he tell her to stop! She is making a laughing stock of herself, family and him!! I wish someone would grow a pair of balls or a brain!! Cancel her Instagram! She danger to herself and society!!

I also think it’s gas the “photo shoot” on people’s door steps 😂😂😂😂😂

It’s gas she wrote stupid big spill on her life and the last paragraph she is taking a break then an hour late she is back with questions and answers writing to herself!!
😂🤣🤣🤣
Go get help shannen.. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Eh if you were going for 5 days why say it’s a one way ticket... attention seeking. Obviously Luke didn’t bring the dogs anywhere near the U.K. and also you have friends running your page? What friends? I haven’t seen any evidence of you having any friends Shannen.
How do you know Luke drove over to the UK, I dont remember seeing this on Shannens stories?

Her big news is a calender im calling it now.
Just when we thought 2020 was a bad year

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How do you know Luke drove over to the UK, I dont remember seeing this on Shannens stories?
It was straight from the horses mouth, no pun related to shannens horse teeth intended. Page 51 of the last thread a screenshot from the nuts page sending a message to somebody saying he had driven over

Reactions: 1
Her big news is a calender im calling it now.
Just when we thought 2020 was a bad year
Who the duck would buy it? Poor Luke will have the buy hundreds then wallpaper the flat with it so he can’t visualise anything else when he’s left at home alone the next time.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.