Shannen Reilly McGrath #4 Shan always in Lukeys van but now she’s off tryna flog fake tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhhh do elaborate
Nothing more just that he follows her on Instagram so will be able see this last weeks strange scenes play out. Some Tattlers are wondering what people in her life think about the antics. Also you asked further back about Megan McKenna she used to be in TOWIE. Shannen was in London on an arranged date with CJ Meeks and she bumped into Megan McKenna in a club. She asked her for a photo then posted it with a caption that suggested they knew each other. In the comments she told someone that next time she was with Megan she would send her a little video message. She also said Megan was getting her into TOWIE. Someone tweeted Megan about it and she replied saying she didn’t know the girl she literally asked her for a photo. This is one example of how Shannen fabricates things that aren’t true. There’s screenshots about it in the last two threads.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What if he finally broke up with her and has kicked her out of the apartment??? Like she can say what she wants on her stories becos sure he doesn’t have Instagram or anything so would never know.. makes no sense why she’s hiding unless like someone said above about getting more surgery🤔🤔 maybe brain transplant.. though I guess that would imply she’d have to have a brain in the first place

Reactions: 5
Nothing more just that he follows her on Instagram so will be able see this last weeks strange scenes play out. Some Tattlers are wondering what people in her life think about the antics. Also you asked further back about Megan McKenna she used to be in TOWIE. Shannen was in London on an arranged date with CJ Meeks and she bumped into Megan McKenna in a club. She asked her for a photo then posted it with a caption that suggested they knew each other. In the comments she told someone that next time she was with Megan she would send her a little video message. She also said Megan was getting her into TOWIE. Someone tweeted Megan about it and she replied saying she didn’t know the girl she literally asked her for a photo. This is one example of how Shannen fabricates things that aren’t true. There’s screenshots about it in the last two threads.
Has anyone those screenshots? I think it was Sean phipps tweeting to Megan. And the screenshots of her telling the ex she was gonna be appearing on towie 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️ God she’s nuts when you think about all the stunts she pulled 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Thanks for that I’ll have a look.
I actually know shannen personally at one stage very personally so I know EXACTLY what she is like and what she is capable of. I was blocked on Instagram around the time of her starting her scam ‘agency’
Either due to the agency being a scam from the get go and she didn’t want people she knew to know OR the fact that I started to refuse her freebies of a service I provide OR the fact that she wanted me to join her agency and I ran a mile (this was before it was an agency btw when she just had some girls she ‘mentored’)
Since I’ve been blocked so much came out about her treating ‘friends’ (people I know also) like absolute dogs but other than people slating her for taking advantage of them on Instagram I haven’t heard much so finding this thread and to hear she is spiralling even more it’s actually worrying I didn’t think she could get much worse but she clearly has

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Thanks for that I’ll have a look.
I actually know shannen personally at one stage very personally so I know EXACTLY what she is like and what she is capable of. I was blocked on Instagram around the time of her starting her scam ‘agency’
Either due to the agency being a scam from the get go and she didn’t want people she knew to know OR the fact that I started to refuse her freebies of a service I provide OR the fact that she wanted me to join her agency and I ran a mile (this was before it was an agency btw when she just had some girls she ‘mentored’)
Since I’ve been blocked so much came out about her treating ‘friends’ (people I know also) like absolute dogs but other than people slating her for taking advantage of them on Instagram I haven’t heard much so finding this thread and to hear she is spiralling even more it’s actually worrying I didn’t think she could get much worse but she clearly has
You should definitely read through the other threads. GlambyJordan commented on his stories before that he had a read here and we wern't far off.

So today was the day of the big launch. Just had a gander on the tans insta page and our girl hasn't featured anywhere in the big reveal. All the other models have been shared across stories and posts, but not our beauty queen 😭

Reactions: 4
Jaysus she over played one sad photo shoot... Jaysus get over it now Shannen!! It’s bleeping embarrassing now.. natural look today 🤣🤣jaysus.. you could scrap it off!!

Oh God! That grammar, the lack of punctuation.
You should definitely read through the other threads. GlambyJordan commented on his stories before that he had a read here and we wern't far off.

So today was the day of the big launch. Just had a gander on the tans insta page and our girl hasn't featured anywhere in the big reveal. All the other models have been shared across stories and posts, but not our beauty queen 😭
Just noticed that, she’s nowhere to be seen 😬

Reactions: 1
Lol 😂 she using the tictok new filter 🤣🤣🤣 lol she only has 22 followers.. so much for being big time influencer!! 🤣🤣🤣

I thought she said she was out of here on a one way ticket and moving to Manchester . Is she gonna send the tree to the UK.
I hope she knows how to water this real tree , wouldn't want her APPartment to go up in flames just like her career .
A natural makeup kind of day.. is she having a laugh😂😂😂😂 need paint stripper to her that slap off

Reactions: 1
The newest post she put up saying goodnight seems to have the exact same tiles in the background as the tiles in her bathroom when she posed in that fishnet sex suit before she went away 🤷🏼‍♀️ clearly not in Manchester.

The tan.. it looks horrible!! All that pr stuff the tan looks horrible.. she looks dirty.. I Defo won’t be buying that tan!!! Especially a reckless gobshite owns it!! Hope he drops her and I hope he dropped by loads for his crappy reckless move!!

The newest post she put up saying goodnight seems to have the exact same tiles in the background as the tiles in her bathroom when she posed in that fishnet sex suit before she went away 🤷🏼‍♀️ clearly not in Manchester.
She not in Manchester 🤣🤣she hiding out in her apartment.. lol gas how thick she really is.. promoting meals today?? Eh did Luke get the boat over and back for them 😂😂while he was there did he bring the kitchen and tiles??

Lol 😂 she using the tictok new filter 🤣🤣🤣 lol she only has 22 followers.. so much for being big time influencer!! 🤣🤣🤣
How on earth could she have such a large following on Instagram and 22 followers on tik tok?? More evidence that they’re all fake!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Alright ladies and gents.. I have A few screenshots which will give you all a laugh this evening! I have literally just proved she is lying about her manager “Jen”... Jen does not exist, as confirmed by the real Jenny Russell..🤣🤣🤣🤣
caught out shannen darling!!
I messaged Jenny myself and pretended I had a business inquiry (cause we all know shannen would accept any offer, beggy Mitchell!!)🤣🤣and Jenny herself said she is not Shannens agent anymore, nor is she looking after Shannens page, NOR does she even KNOW of “Jen” Shannens so called “manager”... now .. isn’t that strange?? Youd expect Shannens “agent” to atleast know of any other people within their “team” wouldn’t you?👀

not to mention, ( screenshot attached ) does she think we can’t find Jenny Russel ? Jenny literally put on her story she’s been soo insanely busy lately with her salon, so how does shannen expect Jenny to have the time to bleeping “take over” a nobody’s insta account, who none of her followers actually care about her 🤣🤣

secondly, I also messaged that shite tan company, and they said they did not hire shannen, nor do they even know who she is..🤣🤣🤣now THAT’s embarrassing shannen darling!! Imagine hyping your page up sooo much and even having to get your fake “manager” to take over your insta .. but yet the company your shooting for don’t even know you exist ?? HAHAHAH Aw darling, I know your reading this .. you need major help shannen .. we are not all jealous of you, you are mentally ill and hallucinating that your famous 😘😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
🤣🤣🤣🤣ohh this is hilarious... 😂😂😂 I’m crying with laughter.. I’m laughing that loud she might hear me in Manchester 🤣🤣or so I mean just of Thomas street 🙃😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.