Shannen Reilly McGrath #3 Lies, scams and 100k fake fans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much we betting she be dressed as Pammy like Kendall Jenner next Halloween..... She has a year to beg for a collab with a motorbike 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Me too, it’s not as if she’s a good advocate for staycationing & with her jetset lifestyle she’s been showing off this past year she can well afford to pay for a weekend away. Scabby bleep is probably heavily promoting it in the hopes of getting a free stay even without been picked as the winner.
I really hope she doesn't win or that he gives her a free staycation anyways. The sad thing is that she is probably creating a lot of traffic on his page for him! 😂 I followed him and I only watch her for car crash viewing. I just spotted she unfollowed him 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I really hope she doesn't win or that he gives her a free staycation anyways. The sad thing is that she is probably creating a lot of traffic on his page for him! 😂 I followed him and I only watch her for car crash viewing. I just spotted she unfollowed him 😂
She unfollowed him? After all of that, literally blowing his phone up with notifications 😂 She's pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The nastiness messages 😆 FFS does she not proof read her statements 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who’s emailing the brands she works with girls? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Keep up the good work guys! We need to inform these brands of how much of a scam artist she is as she’s basically scamming people when offering to promote to her Saudi Arabian “fan base” anything she touches is tarnished

Let’s see if she responds to this now or just the questions sent in by her other personalities !! 😂😂😂 I would genuinely love to see the questions sent in !! 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Keep up the good work guys! We need to inform these brands of how much of a scam artist she is as she’s basically scamming people when offering to promote to her Saudi Arabian “fan base” anything she touches is tarnished

Let’s see if she responds to this now or just the questions sent in by her other personalities !! 😂😂😂 I would genuinely love to see the questions sent in !! 😂😂
Round of applause 👏 but sad reality lol she just block you.. she has her legal team building a case and guards to come after all of us 🤣🤣🤣

I’m so scared I can’t sleep at night!!

• Haha
She put up a question box about an hour ago and removed it again 🙄

Reactions: 1
One minute she’s saying she’s been horribly bullied from a young age now she’s saying she’s never been bullied or started on. Is she that delusional? & then she compares herself to Kim K and JLo. 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️.. Really? I actually think she needs to see a doctor, This behavior is insane.

On the beg from Evelyns page now, Just pay like everyone else and genuinely support these people through hard times Shannen! You’re not going to make them any sales so it’s not beneficial for them to send you stuff for free. They don’t ship to the Middle East!

Was just about to say the same Kim K, J-Lo and SRM all in the same boat 🤣 Hope all you ladies are filling yourselves up working on your winter installation. 🙄🙈 Be awful if we weren’t ready to be installed come Christmas 🤣 Never got started on but there’s printscreens from her on the last thread saying she got hopped on outside Sin.

Reactions: 3
Seriously she lacking.. the question box come on shannen we all know it you writing the questions..,

She actually said she travels for education Reasons 🤣🤣🤣yah plank shannen getting your makeup done to sit in your living your fella taking photos is not educational!!!!

seriously the same questions she ask herself all the Time!!!! It’s now boring.. her content is drying out 🤣🤣🤣🤣not long now ladies she will be gone.. the young girls are flying up and will replace her..bye bye shannen!

Reactions: 2
It’s not Normal how fake this girl is , she’s from Tallaght and she says “started on “ is that the word ???????? Sorry what ??? Does she not scare herself at how fake she is ?? Never witnessed Someone so fake in my entire life , Shannnen you are a nut case honest to god 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
8E299F72-B02E-4757-8A07-5CF85E639A7A.png

She defo is writing these herself!!! Iv seen someone put this on Twitter around the time all the tit came out about her scamming all the girls!

8E299F72-B02E-4757-8A07-5CF85E639A7A.png

She defo is writing these herself!!! Iv seen someone put this on Twitter around the time all the tit came out about her scamming all the girls!
And they weren’t saying it in a good way!

Here shannen to make things clear.. your a coward I mailed you saying how disgraceful you are for robbing money of young girls and you blocked me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No need to be afraid of me 😂😂😂you should be afraid of the revenue looking for all the taxes you haven’t paid.. social welfare for false claiming social welfare..
The guards for robbing and scamming money.. CPO for working with minors breaking garda vetting and no child protection and robbing money of a minor.
Breaking GDPR...
the list is endless..
it’s the law you broke that not online bullying!!!

View attachment 297108

And they weren’t saying it in a good way!
She knows that as usual she’s using her question box to address loads of the posts in this thread. The teeth, fillers, Halloween outfit have all recently being discussed her as has that post from Twitter been posted.

It’s not Normal how fake this girl is , she’s from Tallaght and she says “started on “ is that the word ???????? Sorry what ??? Does she not scare herself at how fake she is ?? Never witnessed Someone so fake in my entire life , Shannnen you are a nut case honest to god 😂😂😂
She is a Gobshite she knows the vast majority of people see through her bullshit. Started on would be the term not a word Shan, started on is two words. You fool no-one with your pretentious princess syndrome. Grow up your wasting your prime-time and once it’s gone what will you have left?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Sorry now, but she has posted many times about having anxiety around leaving the house and being in clubs around town. She has said she would be on the verge of vomiting at the thoughts of it. She is completely full of tit.

Self obsessed witch.... Cant stand her. Yoke actually luvvvvvvs herself. Thinks she's better than everyone. Fake witch.... Fake tits, fake teeth, fillers everywhere, fake hair... Its broke and dead because its beached to within an inch of its life with fake hair hanging out of whats left of it. Always caked in two inches of makeup because it looks like the Scream mask without any on her. Fake designer clothes. Your just bleeping fake ye clown!! Your fella isn't all that either.... Tubby and Ginger!! Get over urself you coked up junkie bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.