Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nonamesally

Guys can someone please either link the new thread or create one ? ( I donโ€™t know how to ) as we only have a few comments left on this one before it closes

Reactions: 1
I remember looking him up before on LinkedIn last year and he definitely had more corporate style jobs listed on his profile. I wanted to see how he could afford all her designer shit, and he definitely couldn't with the role he was in, so obviously assumed he's a dealer. Wonder why he's not working in offices any more. He definitely seems like a Del Boy type.

Are you guys saying this is him? Doesn't look that much like him I don't think....

is his fly open? lol

• Haha

lilithdal

I think the move will be a wake-up call for her. The O'Dolls thread is brutal at times. She will only be directing more people towards this thread. I'm not sure where's she's going on Friday, but if it is reality tv then I'm sure they would also be shocked at some of her recent behaviour and scams. People have been removed (or politely asked to step aside) from these types of shows when unsavory truths come to light.
Yep, and what about Friday? Whatโ€™s she said now? Is she still hinting at being on โ€œIโ€™m A Celebโ€?

ANDwhat

In case anyone is interested the IG page tea_spill_2020 has a highlight on Shannen including messages from people about the agency scandal. I wonder would they like to see the ones shared here regarding fake domestic abuse ๐Ÿค”
Interesting ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Screenshot_20201104_214118.jpg
Screenshot_20201104_213930_com.instagram.android.jpg

Now hopefully that gets more attention. Page is interesting ๐Ÿ˜

Last edited:

Fruitloopd

Chatty Member
DD81FA17-62C7-4D4B-8ADB-904E4E6A8A03.jpeg

Well shannen, lying to hotel in Kerry to scab a free night.. happy anniversary??? ๐Ÿ™„
ehh is your not anniversary in October???? Liar.. that hotel was scammed by you and long list of others.. milking a business!!! For free room food and alcohol!!! You have no limits and just scum!!

MunHun

VIP Member
Sure remember he was with Ava Van Rose after they made that ad together. Videos got leaked of them riding on her table and in her shower and Skitzo hole went off on one saying people were texting her photos of her and Ava side by side saying Dano downgraded and how she thought that was an awful thing to say about Ava. Ye right she did ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Dolly989

This picture was taken before lockdown. As you can see she was always carrying weight there. You can be skinny but still be carrying weight in the wrong places and look out of shape due to poor diet and no exercise. I used to be like that before I got into the gym and made better choices. I looked "skinny" in clothes but when I was undressed you could see how out of shape I was and I was also a size 8.

Attachments

Bet you anything thatโ€™s grainne herself asking whatโ€™s her insta so her name is brought back up again ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธSheโ€™s just as bad for shannen for fame hunting
Donโ€™t think itโ€™s her asking ( that girl asking seems articulate) but the one that replied sk789 I think thatโ€™s Grainne, she just mentioned caz b another girl from shannens agency on the Ellie Kelly thread....

MunHun

VIP Member
Can I ask how do you know she is on the Covid payment ? How could she be when she wasnโ€™t on the payroll of any company?

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Clearly the only thing she cares about it how she looks and how people perceive her based on this. It's very sad, I would hate to be that vain and insecure.

Jamsam12345

How come shannens page doesnt appear o the waragainstagrammers thing ? Dont consider her an influencer I guess ?