Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainincalafornia

Can anyone answer this? 😂😂

That's hilarious . The most hardworking person on insta 🤣🤣
So now if you lazy around most days and drink starbucks on a step while getting photos taken from a phone is hardworking , oh my jaysus I'd hate to see her working a 9-5 job . The lift doesn't go to the top with this one

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Alexaeddy

She isn't working for Ann Summers 🤣 they might have gifted her or given her a discount and now she is desperately trying to get them to repost her photo!!
Shes basically saying she is having a halloween costume made just to take photos at home lol howling at that

Holzie

Did ye see the dog in between her legs!!!!!! The poor dog was probably knocked out from the smell of fish coming through 🐟🥊

• Haha
Also I’ve just noticed she has the biggest hands I’ve ever seen on a girl. Holy shit! They’re like shovels. I’d say she’s great at basketball & has a huge mickey too!!!

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
Did she get a free dinner off Thunderoads last night is that why she needed the fire face? I’d say the people all around her huddled in their coats were raising a few eyebrows at her impromptu shoot being captured on an IPhone. I’d say poor Luke gets a pain in his bollix snapping away her various poses but acts like he’s loving it so he gets to munch the kebab later that night 🤤

• Sick

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
Has she actually shared a post about Nicole Scherzinger needing your change her job and work for Asda or Greggs?? 🤦‍♀️ I really didn’t think she was as dumb as I have realized these past couple days. So it’s ok for Nicole to get a regular job but it’s not for Shannen as she’s too famous. Seriously .... 😂😂
The truth is she probably wouldn't have a hope of getting a real job now. What would she write on her CV? Employers are always curious about gaps. Imagine saying you were an 'influencer' for a few years after a 5 min stint on Love Island, she'd be laughed out of the place!

• Haha

Nonamesally

He doesn't have many followers so I won't advertise his account, but you should see it if you do a search for his name. Luke better sleep with his phone hiden between his bum cheeks tonight 😂
I can’t seem to find it 🤔
I say we all send him nudes just to piss shannen off 🤣🤣or maybe send the photo of her 🐱 getting eaten? I’m sure he hasn’t seen that photo👀

• Haha

lilithdal

Holy shit she is easily triggered just one comment about her looking a bit heavier and she goes on a posting frenzy! Seriously you won’t address the photos of your Gee getting tucked into but you’ll **** out over one persons thoughts on your body. Shannen you really do need help how can be comfortable seeking publicity knowing half of Ireland has seen your dirty photos and videos? Surely you would retreat from the limelight so things like that won’t make it into the media 🙈
GEE getting tucked into 🤣🤑🤣

• Haha

Blondeminion14

Chatty Member
I may be alone in this, but I personally think those ready meal things look rotten. The portions are stingy - hardly any chicken or veg but more than half the container is rice. They've been prepared days in advance so arn't fresh. The cost of meals for one person for 5 days could be a food shop for 2 for that whole week. They are in no way environmentally friendly. For someone who has all the time in the world I can't understand why she never cooks. If Luke is at work all day it's the least she could do to be useful.

Nonamesally

Has anyone else noticed her IGTV’s don’t even get a quarter of her “followers” views ? Like 6.7k views ? Emmm I’ve seen micro influencers with like only 1-4K followers get waaay more than that ..HAHAH🤣
Also, the IGTV she got 6.7k views on was meant to be her “collab” for her bugs bunny teeth.. I’d say the dentist was expecting at least 70k views from it, not less than 10k!!🤣🤣🤣
More proof her followers are fake 🤥

Attachments

weeklyrib

Thread title idea...

Shannen Reilly McGrath #4: I’m certainly not a celebrity, but lockdown rules don’t apply to me

• Haha

Alexaeddy

Apparently "the biggest thing of her career" is happening in October.. going on about it all the time a few months ago.. patiently waiting 🤣 the same way we were all waiting for "my truth" that was apparently supposed to happen after she was caught out !!!

Cookiescream

She's definetly trying to get the papers to speculate that she's going into the jungle 😂😂 saying she's going away for a while and then another post on her story there saying 1 day and shes out of here! And all her highlights of papers saying she's tipped for im a celebrity.. what a loser, she's probably just going over to Manchester to take more photos in and outside a chipper where there's piss stains outside on the footpath 🤣

• Haha

MunHun

VIP Member
Looks like an email to Ann Summers is in order, who’s with me 🙂
I wonder are they aware of her scam management company and all her fake followers. That’s if she is actually working with them or is she doing her fake it til you make it thing again...
Not convinced they are paying her, she is arranging her own shoots and sending them to Ann Summers to be featured. They say in this post tag them to be featured. She tagged them in multiple shots but they only used the white ones and credited her with the photo. If she was a model for them they would have taken the photos themselves.

What! When did she do that. Omg that is the worst I have ever heard!
page 52 of her first thread

I’ve missed out, what photo did she send Danos ex can anyone update me?
Page 52 on the first thread

Attachments

• Heart

Kellsb13

D602352A-7252-4037-A10B-C15439CF3C58.png
Was she putting her hand here the whole time on purpose? The colour difference is shocking! Look like she fell into a bag of orange doritos

• Wow

MunHun

VIP Member
I was in st Mary’s with Luke and used to be close friends with him. He is not a landscaper. He’s a drug dealer and he’s well known for it. He fell out with all of us because of it and she didn’t help. He does not work in the corporate world as he was kicked out of DIT Aungier street for cheating on his exams. Don’t feel one bit sorry for him, a drug dealer is a drug dealer. His parents despise her apparently. I met her a few times and I’ve never met someone so thick in my life. I could only describe her as an absolute knacker.
Well this was unexpected. According to Shannen when she was on the last thread with a fake username she actually saved Luke from the Dublin Drug Dealers he was associating with and got him back hanging around with his old school friends and yous all love her for it. Are you telling us that this like so many other things that come out of the girls mouth is a work of fiction?