Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Joolie must have got the same script from Eoghan for today😂. They both met loads of followers at the concert last night and they love each and every of us🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Gosh they both come across as such horrible individuals laughing at people meanly knowing that they are codding fools who they have zero respect for but at the end of the day karma will win.

Reactions: 6
“I met so many of ye, the AHH-MOUNT of people who came up wanting pics… tag me!”… cue her being tagged in one pic of a woman whose drink she kicked over, and another with a group of girls and she was the one who took the pic and she hasn’t tagged any of the girls 🤣🤣🤣 so… two pictures, one of which she took herself. I cringe.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Would you not be disgraced for yourself putting up pictures of everyone who stopped you for a photo? Like whatever about the likes of Pippa etc.. Shannen is a total nobody! Just a randomer who chats shite down the phone. Like no star quality or appeal whatsoever

Reactions: 10
Would you not be disgraced for yourself putting up pictures of everyone who stopped you for a photo? Like whatever about the likes of Pippa etc.. Shannen is a total nobody! Just a randomer who chats shite down the phone. Like no star quality or appeal whatsoever
A god help us herself and jules think they are mega celebs
Second hand embarrassed for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Girls my anxiety is through the roof. Had treatment yesterday and I’m just feeling tit. I just need to say it somewhere safe. I’m so low. Sorry if this is not appropriate here. B xx 💕💕

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
She’s trying to change the narrative again.
She’s saying ‘if the aim was to upset me and rattle me, it’s worked’
That was never the aim and people have said over and over the aim is to get transparent honest answers.
She’s now trying to get others to half listen and then say ‘they’re trying to upset and rattle her…’and run with a half baked story on her behalf .
It’s like how she tried to spin that missy bullied her and that she was told soemone hoped her chemo didn’t work.
Again not true.
The more she speaks the more she reminds me of amber heard who also needs to learn to stop talking, stop Lying and stop digging a hole.
How she ever expects to extricate more money from people with a cloud of possible misappropriation of funds hanging I’ll never know. I know what she did wasn’t illegal or technically against the rules but a lot of people feel it was immoral and dishonest- it wont work for her.
She either needs to be honest, spill the beans and try to salvage her insta career or go off into the sunset with the money and forget about a career that depends on the good will of people. I feel however it’s too late for option a- she’s done too much damage to herself.
How she hasn’t taken professional advice be it legal or public relations, I’ll never know
Thinking of you xxx

Reactions: 2
Girls my anxiety is through the roof. Had treatment yesterday and I’m just feeling tit. I just need to say it somewhere safe. I’m so low. Sorry if this is not appropriate here. B xx 💕💕
Ah sorry to hear that B. Not long now to your amazing night. Hang in there hunny xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Take care of yourself and rest all you can. My friend was at Wembley Friday and it was best concert she ever attended and she has been to a lot of concerts sending you all the good wishes so you make it to see them xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
B, you are allowed to feel the emotions you feel so never come here and apologise. I'm so sorry you are feeling low. You are alway safe in this thread or anywhere on tattle. I wish I was near so you could have a good ole cuddle, a cry and a cuppa x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why was she on the pitch again ??
Any of the Cork “celebrity’s “ were all up on the stands .

Reactions: 2
@Missymeister we love hearing from you. We don’t care whether you’re telling us a joke or moaning. We are sorry to hear you’re not feeling well though. Candle lighting for you just now @10am. Xxxx
but I am glad that it wasn’t on your bucket list to go to west life in cork and get a selfie with Shannon because it seems that you would have had to join a long queue of fans which would have been a lot in the heat 🤥🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What's the witch up to now. Can't get WAI and I'm blocked.
She was/is at the ironman thing in youghal. Last story she uploaded she had a bottle of beer in her hand sitting watching it. No child in sight again. WAI is closing down😡

She was/is at the ironman thing in youghal. Last story she uploaded she had a bottle of beer in her hand sitting watching it. No child in sight again. WAI is closing down😡
This really annoys me that WAI is closing down. Saw on another thread it’s due to the one that runs it doesn’t have time. Why commit to something if you can’t follow through? 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 1
This really annoys me that WAI is closing down. Saw on another thread it’s due to the one that runs it doesn’t have time. Why commit to something if you can’t follow through? 😤
I mean, no-one is obliged to continue to provide a free service especially if it's costing them to do so? Some people's entitlement, honestly (and no I'm not WAI before some genius starts 🙄)

Reactions: 28
I think the person running it just did it through lockdown. I'd say it's a lot of work. Can't blame this person if they don't have time for it.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.