Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see now on tiktok who viewed your page. If you don’t want to be seen I think you can search the user name and click on the videos that way so you don’t need to go into a profile. Just flick through them in the search results page.

Back to cancer and mental health in her latest reel. Anybody see the comment on her day in the life reels she did was it yesterday or day before?

Reactions: 3
I don’t think that eoghan fella is her manager, actually. I took a look at his profile and it looks like he’s done at least 6 of those voucher giveaway collabs with people in the last year (and I suspect many more, they’ve just tagged him in the text not the photo) and I guess it’s a more “authentic” way of buying followers. Couldn’t work out how he had so many following him and a lot of these voucher people have their own managers. I reckon being local to shannen, one got in touch with the other to buy this voucher and rack up their followers. Bizarre way to spend money but there you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Now she's looking recommendations for curing the ulcers in her gob.....stop eating those sugar covered jellies from Sweet King. That's what causing it you silly twit.

Reactions: 8
Seriously if I went on my insta showing my lips like that my family would tell me cop the fook on.
No one wants to see it

Reactions: 5
Coz of her history they been extra careful with her?? Cop the duck on Shannen if any of us had an infection like that we'd need an antibiotic too and we wouldn't be all over insta nearly bragging about it.

Reactions: 4
I hate saying this but I hope her mouth is very sore from all the bullshit that she's been mouthing off on insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder does she know that she doesn’t have to come on Instagram to show us every single ailment she gets. Most people cut themselves/ get infections/ get injured/ feel sick without ever needing to even mention it to another person because we aren’t all massive attention seekers and who the duck cares. Imagine that Shannen.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.