Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing sand/salt art now...just shows how boring she is. You can buy the kit in any bargain shop for few quid. Where are all her funny mass stories she said she had received, said she’d show them today. Obviously, didn’t get many 🤣🤣

Just seeing that someone has been offended by her “mocking God” yesterday with her story. You’ve done it again Shannen 🎉🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And the majority of us DIDN’T think your mass story was funny Shannen ....it was sooo childish!!

Reactions: 15
How does she manage to put her foot in her mouth almost every time she opens it? She has so little self awareness she can’t see past trying to be funny and failing massively

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It was chronically unfunny. But that wasn’t my initial thought. What I thought was ‘such a pack of lies’ .
To claim that you’re so anxious you feel awkward in a certain social situation- but 5 mins later, you’ve lost that awkwardness/embarrassment that you had that 5 mins ago wanted you to be invisible but now are sharing to the world.
Stop telling lies. I know it’s a stupid story, but nothing adds up and it’s irritating.
Like someone said earlier about the clips- lying about the smaller stuff.. and the bigger stuff.
Also not sure she should have shared those messages. Know she didn’t share the name, but I’d imagine that person is a private person who didn’t envisage being put on blast to so many followers

Reactions: 17
She has lost 56 followers today so far according to social blade. The competition managed to halt the slide for a couple days but she is back in familiar territory of losing whatever followers she hasn’t blocked. This made me smile 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She
It was chronically unfunny. But that wasn’t my initial thought. What I thought was ‘such a pack of lies’ .
To claim that you’re so anxious you feel awkward in a certain social situation- but 5 mins later, you’ve lost that awkwardness/embarrassment that you had that 5 mins ago wanted you to be invisible but now are sharing to the world.
Stop telling lies. I know it’s a stupid story, but nothing adds up and it’s irritating.
Like someone said earlier about the clips- lying about the smaller stuff.. and the bigger stuff.
Also not sure she should have shared those messages. Know she didn’t share the name, but I’d imagine that person is a private person who didn’t envisage being put on blast to so many followers
She put messages up to gain sympathy....poor Shannen being the victim again 🤣

Reactions: 6
I only recently discovered Shannon and it's funny because I've brought her up in work as we are all in healthcare and lots of the younger ones follow everyone and yet nobody at work has heard of her. She's not as popular as she thinks.

I also think she is a downright nasty person. She thinks she is invincible, not in the way that she has beaten cancer but in a "nobody can say anything constructive to me" way. I don't think there was any need for her to share that person's message about religion. It's like she's leaving a subtle threat to the rest of us... if you say anything constructive to me then I will out you on my stories.
And yes Shannon if you're reading this.... what have you done with the money? This isn't forgotten and it won't be until you come clean.

Reactions: 22
Remind me is she same cow that asked for non stop prayers before scans and hospital appointments. Portraying the pathetic sick person suited when it helped reign in the euros. Karma

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I only recently discovered Shannon and it's funny because I've brought her up in work as we are all in healthcare and lots of the younger ones follow everyone and yet nobody at work has heard of her. She's not as popular as she thinks.

I also think she is a downright nasty person. She thinks she is invincible, not in the way that she has beaten cancer but in a "nobody can say anything constructive to me" way. I don't think there was any need for her to share that person's message about religion. It's like she's leaving a subtle threat to the rest of us... if you say anything constructive to me then I will out you on my stories.
And yes Shannon if you're reading this.... what have you done with the money? This isn't forgotten and it won't be until you come clean.
I think she does it to goad her sheep into tormenting anyone who criticises her.. some bloody super sleuth will figure out the poor woman or man & then torment them 🙄

I think she does it to goad her sheep into tormenting anyone who criticises her.. some bloody super sleuth will figure out the poor woman or man & then torment them 🙄
It's awful, she's such a manipulative troll, she calls all of us trolls on this when in fact she is the one trolling people by her "calling out" on insta and thinking it's ok 🙄

Reactions: 13
Remind me is she same cow that asked for non stop prayers before scans and hospital appointments. Portraying the pathetic sick person suited when it helped reign in the euros. Karma
Didn't she also say her grandmother was lighting the candles and saying the prayers at some point too.
A right slap in the face to the poor old woman praying for her granddaughter when Shannen apparently doesn't believe in that stuff.
She's so childish.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I genuinely can’t believe she has shared that ladys message. She said she “went to mass for someone”, so I’m guessing it was a months mind or anniversary mass, she getsbout and the first thing that pops to mind is making a joke of it.

You’re spot on that’s exactly what she’s at. That’s what has people so upset about the GFM, her attitude toward those who donated is appalling. I hope this brand she is launching is a genuine product that’s in demand and not some cheap tat with her name on it. I’m baffled as to why she thinks she has enough of a following to sell her own brand. If I donated I’d have no issue with her opening up her own business to take care of her family, but it she sinks it into Chinese tat it’s money down the drain. None of these influencers that actually have the following have successful brands in Ireland, bar sosue. The rest are likely a sunk cost!

I just went onto WAI to view her stories and she really is so disingenuous. I think I’m starting to pity her because she seems to have this dream of being an influencer and she’s just not cut out for it. (Taking all her horrible behaviour out of the equation) I think she makes up the content because she has none and it comes across as disingenuous because it is, it’s acting. The shower story, the mindless car chat “it’s a lovely day….raininnng”. I don’t want to come across as if I’m nitpicking but even the mass story was so contrived. I don’t think she fully grasps the meaning of socially anxious either, socially anxious doesn’t mean coming on camera in a towel after a shower, staring into a camera and airing it for 100K+ to see, and sharing a religious followers opinion to intimidate them (bullying!) without worrying about what others may think.

Shannen will always be my BEC (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bitch Eating Crackers) from her previous behaviour but my god those stories over the last day are ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Somebody's been reading here👀 she couldn't have just left it at the story she'd up with the messages. Has to get the last word in stupid bint

Reactions: 6
She allways has to have the last word
Shes like a petulant teenager.
Would she ever act her frigging age.

Reactions: 14
Is it true Barry and her are related?

Sorry Shannen… you’re reading here can you just answer the Q. I don’t think you’s are brother and sister. But defo cousins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she not going back to work in the autumn? I mean what employer will want you starting a brand while on the company time? I have a close family member going through treatment at the minute and unfortunately the prognosis isn't great so I understand she may have needed a distraction with her page and I am sure at some point people benefited from what she had to share about treatment but now I feel she should step away and get her head in a better place. There is no brand launch or influencer kickback is worth living in a constant state of anxiety as she says she is. She says she has good friends for life. Time one of them just said enough for now

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This was a post from two years ago, I thought she didn't believe in anything like that, putting it out to the universe isn't putting it in the hands of a surgeon or a doctor, she's so full of tit.

Trying to act all mature as well saying the lady unfollowed her and that was OK.. but then she outed her on Instagram, that is so immature.
This one fights to win , never to resolve, and you know what tattlers.. you can't argue with stupid.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.