Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dr Shannen back to tell us to be extra careful in sun coz more will be more prone to skin cancer we've had a transplant like her. Thought she wanted to move on from the whole cancer period of her life?
Oh I think that it’s a ‘not so subtle’ reminder that she’s a cancer survivor. In case any of us bullies and trolls forget.

Reactions: 9
Id say she gained more followers cos most came on for a nose ...probably hadnt a clue who she was an then seen the comments under the articles and went for a look
Then they questioned her or liked a negative comment, she blocked them and now they are her followers for ever more. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 6
Then they questioned her or liked a negative comment, she blocked them and now they are her followers for ever more. Rinse and repeat.
Instagram needs to change that asap. If you block a person they are no longer a follower. Can someone please start a petition. 🤣🤣

Shannen would probably have a couple of hundred followers left after her blocking spree! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Following Shannens page is like the hotel California…. You can check out any time but can never leave….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
More fake nonsense I assume? No way the Europe are collabing with these muppets

Reactions: 5
And she's doing a competition again tonight, fek sake, my dogs can even see that she's doing this to get more engagement in the hopes that her GFM will be forgotten about, it won't Shannon!
I literally just came on about the competition. I don't really follow shannens thread, but noticed she's doing the Europe Hotel giveaway again with Eoghan Dineen. Like surely these competitions are complete fakes?? Never seen or heard of winners announced, etc

Pretty sure the competitions are not affiliated with the Europe. Think it’s just a case of Eoghan buying the voucher and giving it away with Shannen, like he does with Julie, in a ploy for him to gain followers? I’m guessing if it was affiliated with the Europe you’d need to follow their page too which you don’t.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
More fake nonsense I assume? No way the Europe are collabing with these muppets
They buy the vouchers I think and do competition then. It's nothing to do with the hotel. It's just them trying to get more followers. She got more comments on her last competition for Europe than I'd say she's got in last six months on all her posts. She's tagged eoghan and some other lad in it that u have to follow so guessing they split cost maybe so they all get new followers?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Pretty sure the competitions are not affiliated with the Europe. Think it’s just a case of Eoghan buying the voucher and giving it away with Shannen, like he does with Julie, in a ploy for him to gain followers? I’m guessing if it was affiliated with the Europe you’d need to follow their page too which you don’t.
I'm almost positive Lynsey Bennett did a competition with him as well for the same hotel... Must be the latest thing to drum up engagement for all parties 🙄

Reactions: 4
They buy the vouchers I think and do competition then. It's nothing to do with the hotel. It's just them trying to get more followers. She got more comments on her last competition for Europe than I'd say she's got in last six months on all her posts. She's tagged eoghan and some other lad in it that u have to follow so guessing they split cost maybe so they all get new followers?
Stop it?? Of course you’d have to follow the hotel too if it was a collab!!! Oh dear that’s just pathetic. All desperate wanabees 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I was out on a girlie family night last night and I told them the whole story. 1 of them is on here and knew it was me. The advice from all of them is to do what I feel is the right thing. As I’ve said before here and I’ll say it again. As long as I’m healthy and healthy in mind and body I will not let this go. My oncology nurse says the same to me. But I have made a pledge.that I will not look at her stories or posts anymore snd I agree it’s in my bret interest. 💕💕

Oh and add Nick Kyrgois to my fucit list 😆😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Does she think people like seeing her stuff her gob and talking on her stories? She's forever at it

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.