Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody wants to see her upset, if she has a record of donating the money like she pledged to, all she has to do is show it and put an end to the conversation.

She needs to show that she hasn't deprived 2 cancer wards and people diagnosed with cancer much needed funds in order to launch a white label brand and everyone will go on their way and let her sink into obscurity.
No doubt she’s being “advised” by that wannabe Eoghan…another fool, and quite possibly the reason she’s so deep in this mess now
I think so, and I also think her agency dropped her because she would not explain where the money went

Reactions: 21
Address where the funds went - even if spent on spa breaks, holidays, a cars her "brand" (loungewear is my guess) just admit it and it will end all the talk about it.
99% of people who donated want to know and care about is where their money went - end of.
As pointed out by many SHANNON, nobody else, said she would hold onto the money until Jan 22 and donate it if she hadn't relapsed. It's posted online- maybe if she hadn't made that promise people wouldn't care AS much (but I would still care)

Reactions: 16
If she has invested the GFM in this ‘brand’, then the proceeds for absolutely everything she sells should
Go to the incredible St James and the Mercer hospital as she promised. Every single cent.

At least that way the brand will actually sell as the money will go to a worthy cause. It’s the only way her ‘brand’ could sell anything. Otherwise, it will be a complete flop. So she has a chance to redeem Herself, and donate the money. But will that happen? I think we all know the answer.

Reactions: 17
She says if she posts something people say she’s lying, but she hasn’t posted anything about it, only avoided it. Why would people say she’s lying if she posts where the money has gone unless it’s bs

Reactions: 16
I don't think anyone said that "we have her rattled" like she said. I think she rattled herself all by herself through guilt about the money . I really think now at this stage that she thrives on the drama and that's why she brought it all back up again. She knows what she has to do and she won't, I reckon it's out of fear that her launch won't go well. The sad thing for her is that I don't think it will go well for her anyway , because people don't have the money anymore to buy tat off the "influencers" . She will no doubt blame everyone on here for her lack of sales etc as that will suit her better than to face reality.

Reactions: 18
Her anxiety is through the roof. Easy way to fix that is to explain where the money went!

All this can go away if she addressed it and ended it once and for all. She has brought all this on herself. She has to know this wont go away. She said she would donate what was leftover and she hasnt. Its very simple!

Reactions: 18
Every time she comes on her stories she digs a deeper hole for herself and sends more people over here to find out what is being said, her family need to sit her down and tell her she has 2 options...
1. Explain that she frittered away the GFM and used it to fund her launch. Apologise sincerely, not slyly to the hospitals and patients she has deprived of the much needed funds. Offer a portion of the profits of the launch to the hospitals and stick to it this time. She may have a long redemption arc with this, but it would eventually show that she has some integrity.
2. Keep avoiding the question of where the GFM went and try to control the narrative by saying it is only the disgusting comments she made to @Missymeister that we are 'trolling' her for. Because of course she has already apologised for that and we are just being nosy wanting to know where the money is. This is a risky option, people are talking more and more and it will be everywhere when the launch comes out. Nobody will want to support a brand that came at the expense of funds pledged for cancer patients, she may make a quick small profit but long term won't be viable.

Reactions: 12
Shouldn’t have but I’ve just watched her stories. And I do feel bad for her……I’m too soft. But she only has herself to blame and that’s when I just appreciate the support on here for coming out with the story. They are crocodile tears. Yes her anxiety is through the roof but only because she has been outed. And I would imagine she has invested a huge chunk of the GFM into launching her brand and now it’s completely backfired. And she only has herself to blame. I was happily getting on with my life and then she dragged all the shut up and again slandered my name on the podcast and the RSVP etc sympathy bullshit. So fir me enough was enough. I went public and now I’m not just a nameless faceless person who tried to hold her accountable for the original question I asked and is the crux f this whole shitshow she has made of her own doing. I have zero regret. I’m only trying to do the right thing. So Shannen……I was rattled too……the night I got the threatening messages from the fake call out Teaspill page and over the past few days from the messages asking me to show receipts for the amazing PayPal donations to try and see my bucket list ticked.
I am proud that I, despite all I’m going through, had the integrity to keep this conversation going and I am proud of me. I’m dying from cancer. I don’t need this tit in my life. But I do feel sorry for you. But you could have simply prevented all of this by not blatantly lying about me and twisting the narrative to suit you. I might have cancer but my integrity and my honesty will always stay with me…… until I take my last breath. I’m bawling here typing this but I’m blown away by the love and support from all of you here and that’s because you can all tell, without having met me, I am a strong genuinely honest woman.
B xx 💕💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 54
@Missymeister you have behaved with class and grace throughout this whole ordeal. Shannen has done this to herself, it is getting more and more obvious that she always intended to keep the money and you hit a nerve with her because she genuinely thought it would never be exposed.
You now need to look after yourself and don't feel sorry for Shannen, her crocodile tears are panic, not sorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Brenda, she knows deep down what she's done and that people see the real her. She knows she has been dishonest and insincere and she's still being obtuse by trying to deflect and ignore the elephant in the room. You have been transparent and sincere and empathetic through all of this and you can hold your head high. Strip away all the shite here and we're left with core issue, she won't speak about where the money is gone. That's it! She could so easily make all of this go away and it speaks volumes about her character that she continues to not address this one issue.

Reactions: 11
I’m fairly certain I’ll be lynched for this but I do think it’s important to stick to the facts because that just gives her more reason for rebuttal but in fairness Missy she didn’t slander your name! She referred to your beef alight but to many not in the know it was just a story that made no sense. She didn’t name you! Not even your tattle name. Not trying to cause upset here or anything but it’s important to be accurate because all it does is give Shannen more ammo to be a victim and say people are lying about her. I don’t think anyone knew your name until you posted it! I know I’ll be hopped on for this but I’m honestly not trying to stir anything, just think it’s important to be factual. Tbh it’s mad that I’m even afraid to type that 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m fairly certain I’ll be lynched for this but I do think it’s important to stick to the facts because that just gives her more reason for rebuttal but in fairness Missy she didn’t slander your name! She referred to your beef alight but to many not in the know it was just a story that made no sense. She didn’t name you! Not even your tattle name. Not trying to cause upset here or anything but it’s important to be accurate because all it does is give Shannen more ammo to be a victim and say people are lying about her. I don’t think anyone knew your name until you posted it! I know I’ll be hopped on for this but I’m honestly not trying to stir anything, just think it’s important to be factual. Tbh it’s mad that I’m even afraid to type that 😬
I 100% see where your coming from. Maybe it wasn’t slander but it was harassment. And don’t ever be afraid to speak your truth……ever. B xx 💕💕

ps I’m rattled tonight too 😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
When I see people (on here or wherever) saying “I donated and I don’t care where the money went!”, they are completely missing the point.

Exactly like the person before who wants to know where their money goes when they give it to the school, i couldn’t give a monkeys where that money goes in a school but i completely understand why people have the right to know given they are donating. Same with democracy - I don’t need to be counting the polling votes to believe the outcome of an election but I completely understand that/why some people might care enough to go and find out exactly what the numbers were.

It’s the height of showing you have absolutely zero empathy by thinking your view is the view that everyone should have. Particularly when it’s something as sensitive as donating money somewhere.

Reactions: 21
I agree with your comment. However would it not be in her best interest to say look thankfully I have regained good health and am so grateful for this so to this end I would like on all my benefactors behalf to donate xxx amount to a cancer charity / Laura Lynne or some deserving charity on all our behalf to correct what is perceived as perhaps dubious.

Reactions: 10
Shouldn’t have but I’ve just watched her stories. And I do feel bad for her……I’m too soft. But she only has herself to blame and that’s when I just appreciate the support on here for coming out with the story. They are crocodile tears. Yes her anxiety is through the roof but only because she has been outed. And I would imagine she has invested a huge chunk of the GFM into launching her brand and now it’s completely backfired. And she only has herself to blame. I was happily getting on with my life and then she dragged all the shut up and again slandered my name on the podcast and the RSVP etc sympathy bullshit. So fir me enough was enough. I went public and now I’m not just a nameless faceless person who tried to hold her accountable for the original question I asked and is the crux f this whole shitshow she has made of her own doing. I have zero regret. I’m only trying to do the right thing. So Shannen……I was rattled too……the night I got the threatening messages from the fake call out Teaspill page and over the past few days from the messages asking me to show receipts for the amazing PayPal donations to try and see my bucket list ticked.
I am proud that I, despite all I’m going through, had the integrity to keep this conversation going and I am proud of me. I’m dying from cancer. I don’t need this tit in my life. But I do feel sorry for you. But you could have simply prevented all of this by not blatantly lying about me and twisting the narrative to suit you. I might have cancer but my integrity and my honesty will always stay with me…… until I take my last breath. I’m bawling here typing this but I’m blown away by the love and support from all of you here and that’s because you can all tell, without having met me, I am a strong genuinely honest woman.
B xx 💕💕💕
What a classy Lady. But I'm secretly hoping that you'll give it welly and forget classy for one night, at that concert and live it up for all of us here. I'd say that'll be no problem for you 🤣🤣.
On another note, for anyone looking for another genuinely heartbreaking story, but a family that are dealing with tit in the most dignified and grateful way. Go follow saoirseandmamma. The most unassuming family I've ever come across. Don't want to tag them because they don't need to be involved in all this Shannen tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
B xx 💕💕💕
Integrity... That word speaks volumes about you. And you have it. Wishing you all the love in the world x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
When I see people (on here or wherever) saying “I donated and I don’t care where the money went!”, they are completely missing the point.

Exactly like the person before who wants to know where their money goes when they give it to the school, i couldn’t give a monkeys where that money goes in a school but i completely understand why people have the right to know given they are donating. Same with democracy - I don’t need to be counting the polling votes to believe the outcome of an election but I completely understand that/why some people might care enough to go and find out exactly what the numbers were.

It’s the height of showing you have absolutely zero empathy by thinking your view is the view that everyone should have. Particularly when it’s something as sensitive as donating money somewhere.
It absolutely wouldn't have been an issue if it stopped at the original ask of 10k. But when it went to 175k plus all the other fundraisers for her 🙄 people were absolutely going to question it.

Reactions: 2
There’s something interesting in this. Maybe we should all stop talking about the Missy thing and just focus all our efforts on the GFM, and one simple question; where did it go?

We all know Shannen set up that troll tea expose page to harrass Missy; we know Missy was always honest about who she was (so not a troll). The narrative being caught up in this whole Shannen v Missy thing is distracting from the point: where is the GFm money.

@Teaspill - maybe you can somehow help make this the focus of your next post?

Reactions: 19
She’s trying to change the narrative again.
She’s saying ‘if the aim was to upset me and rattle me, it’s worked’
That was never the aim and people have said over and over the aim is to get transparent honest answers.
She’s now trying to get others to half listen and then say ‘they’re trying to upset and rattle her…’and run with a half baked story on her behalf .
It’s like how she tried to spin that missy bullied her and that she was told soemone hoped her chemo didn’t work.
Again not true.
The more she speaks the more she reminds me of amber heard who also needs to learn to stop talking, stop Lying and stop digging a hole.
How she ever expects to extricate more money from people with a cloud of possible misappropriation of funds hanging I’ll never know. I know what she did wasn’t illegal or technically against the rules but a lot of people feel it was immoral and dishonest- it wont work for her.
She either needs to be honest, spill the beans and try to salvage her insta career or go off into the sunset with the money and forget about a career that depends on the good will of people. I feel however it’s too late for option a- she’s done too much damage to herself.
How she hasn’t taken professional advice be it legal or public relations, I’ll never know

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.