Shannen Joyce #9 Liar Scammer Liar Moaner Liar Bully Liar Troller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's so sad that not being able to remove/block/delete comments/people will upset her more than what she's done

Reactions: 4
Isn't it very telling how all these so called "influencers" are wadding in to Shannen's defence but NONE of them are using their "business/influencer" page, instead using their personal page... First Julie then this dose 😂😂
O they are cute out afraid of their shite they damage their empires lol

Reactions: 2
It's hilarious all these absolute MUGS on Insta, trying to defend her and make out she's the victim of some huge conspiracy theory witch hunt.
I know the majority of them read on here, so let me break it down for you....in literally the simplest way possible.

• Shannen became sick
  • A Go Fund Me was organised, set at 10k, to help Shannen pay for treatment and the expenses that go with this
  • People rallied for Shannen, donated, wished her well. Shannen's fundraiser reached 170k+
  • It later developed that much of her treatment and costs associated with the treatment had been covered by various different means - so what happens to all the money raised?
  • Shannen vowed to donate the fundraiser money, or "play it forward", in her own words...to someone else going through cancer - after she was given the all clear, which in my understanding - was 17/18 months ago
I can wholeheartedly say with conviction, that every single person that donated to her fund, donated in good faith with the understanding the money would be used for medical expenses. Shannen seems to think, and has stated on many occasions that "the money is hers to do what she pleases with, and it's nobody else's business". She even informed us that "nearly everyone that donated doesn't care what I do with the money"

Again, going back to my above point - I can wholeheartedly say that if you were to go back to all the people that donated, and asked if they're OK with their money being used for "whatever she see's fit"...majority would have an issue with this.
Shannen not only vowed to donate a large portion of the money to good causes, but she also vowed to post how the money was spent - promising it was used in line with what the fundraiser was originally started for - medical purposes.
In the last 24 hours, she couldn't help herself snapping back online saying she paid for her recent haul from the garden centre with money from the Go Fund Me, something she quickly deleted. Whether it's true or not - it show's how brazen, flippant and unbothered she is about anything.

Shannen is now doing what she does best. Playing the victim. She thrives on pity and making out like everyone is out to get her. She calls out the "troll" or "bully" card whenever a person dares try to hold her accountable. Many people that personally donated to her fund have been blocked for simply asking how their donations have been spent. I'm sorry but if a total stranger donated money to me out of the kindness of their heart, I would have no objections whatsoever in showing whatever receipts they wanted - along with a boat load of gratitude....but not our Shannen - BLOCK!
The reason Shannen made a half arsed, bullshit apology to @Missymeister is to protect her "brand". To uphold the sweet little Cork girl with the big brown eyes and pixie hair image. However, that image - the mask - is starting to slip.

People have every right to question Shannen. They have right to hold her accountable. Nobody is out to "get" Shannen, people want honest, truthful, upfront answers. I've said it many times on here, but if Shannen had nothing to hide - if she felt no guilt or remorse about what she's done, she would post receipts. She would rub it in everyone's face, our faces! She would prove to us all that she has a clear conscience. I know I would!

But she won't....because she can't!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Witch hunt is their new buzz word! So thousands of people who have donated money in good faith , can't ask a polite question about where their money went?! Witch hunt? 🤣🤣 OK huns 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's hilarious all these absolute MUGS on Insta, trying to defend her and make out she's the victim of some huge conspiracy theory witch hunt.
I know the majority of them read on here, so let me break it down for you....in literally the simplest way possible.

• Shannen became sick
  • A Go Fund Me was organised, set at 10k, to help Shannen pay for treatment and the expenses that go with this
  • People rallied for Shannen, donated, wished her well. Shannen's fundraiser reached 170k+
  • It later developed that much of her treatment and costs associated with the treatment had been covered by various different means - so what happens to all the money raised?
  • Shannen vowed to donate the fundraiser money, or "play it forward", in her own words...to someone else going through cancer - after she was given the all clear, which in my understanding - was 17/18 months ago
I can wholeheartedly say with conviction, that every single person that donated to her fund, donated in good faith with the understanding the money would be used for medical expenses. Shannen seems to think, and has stated on many occasions that "the money is hers to do what she pleases with, and it's nobody else's business". She even informed us that "nearly everyone that donated doesn't care what I do with the money"

Again, going back to my above point - I can wholeheartedly say that if you were to go back to all the people that donated, and asked if they're OK with their money being used for "whatever she see's fit"...majority would have an issue with this.
Shannen not only vowed to donate a large portion of the money to good causes, but she also vowed to post how the money was spent - promising it was used in line with what the fundraiser was originally started for - medical purposes.
In the last 24 hours, she couldn't help herself snapping back online saying she paid for her recent haul from the garden centre with money from the Go Fund Me, something she quickly deleted. Whether it's true or not - it show's how brazen, flippant and unbothered she is about anything.

Shannen is now doing what she does best. Playing the victim. She thrives on pity and making out like everyone is out to get her. She calls out the "troll" or "bully" card whenever a person dares try to hold her accountable. Many people that personally donated to her fund have been blocked for simply asking how their donations have been spent. I'm sorry but if a total stranger donated money to me out of the kindness of their heart, I would have no objections whatsoever in showing whatever receipts they wanted - along with a boat load of gratitude....but not our Shannen - BLOCK!
The reason Shannen made a half arsed, bullshit apology to @Missymeister is to protect her "brand". To uphold the sweet little Cork girl with the big brown eyes and pixie hair image. However, that image - the mask - is starting to slip.

People have every right to question Shannen. They have right to hold her accountable. Nobody is out to "get" Shannen, people want honest, truthful, upfront answers. I've said it many times on here, but if Shannen had nothing to hide - if she felt no guilt or remorse about what she's done, she would post receipts. She would rub it in everyone's face, our faces! She would prove to us all that she has a clear conscience. I know I would!

But she won't....because she can't!
Don't forget about the babygrows just before the last diagnosis...and the gfm literally went on 24 hours later... Shannen never went to look for the person who sent those and kept quiet since but seems to rising points about Missy without an issue

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What these influencers do not realise is that other people with cancer, people with stories similar to Shannen's were to get any money left over once Shannen was in the clear, not as that idiot Chelsea said, to sit in her account as a 'cushion'

Do they not realise that money was not donated to fund a vanity project for Shannen, she has a stable job, it is heartbreaking to think of the struggles that could've been eased in other cancer patients and the potential life saving treatment they could've had access to, had Shannen followed through on her word?

Reactions: 13
I’ll probably get killed for this but if I went onto a gofundme to donate and saw the goal amount was raised and gone way over the initial target I’d make the desicion to not donate to that cause. People made their own decisions to donate to Shannon when clearly the money raised was gone way above what was needed. I’m not sure how gofundmes work but I think it’s not like a registered charity so no update is legally required

not saying that’s what I’d do If I was in her situation or that I think she’s right.

Morally wrong but probably not legally wrong and therefore I can’t see any newspaper or journalist picking up on the story

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
What this whole thing highlights to me is the greed of certain influencers who think they are entitled to people’s money and don’t need to offer any kind of explanation when questions need answering. It was the same with Rosie and her Aluxe brand full of Chinese tat, just brushed under the carpet and never mentioned again after she decided to step away, despite spending months encouraging people to buy said tat under the impression she had designed them or that they were of decent quality. You couldn’t pay her to reference that now.

Same as Make Up Fairy and ripping off people on depop selling them clothes that were listed as one size and we’re actually another. Again won’t be held accountable for deceiving someone and would rather delete, ignore and block and cry troll instead of putting her hands up. And that’s just two in a long line of many many others whose whole ethos is to get as much money out of their following as possible and duck principles, integrity or ethics. Shannen really takes the biscuit though and this will continue to follow her around until she addresses what the money went on. I really can’t understand her entitlement or why she is so hesitant to address it

Reactions: 14
I’ll probably get killed for this but if I went onto a gofundme to donate and saw the goal amount was raised and gone way over the initial target I’d make the desicion to not donate to that cause. People made their own decisions to donate to Shannon when clearly the money raised was gone way above what was needed. I’m not sure how gofundmes work but I think it’s not like a registered charity so no update is legally required

not saying that’s what I’d do If I was in her situation or that I think she’s right.

Morally wrong but probably not legally wrong and therefore I can’t see any newspaper or journalist picking up on the story
The GoFundMe has ended. Nothing can be done with it. People don’t care about the GoFundMe.

What people have an issue with is how the funds are being spent. It was earmarked for treatment for her. She got the all clear and said she would pay it foreword and give it to others in need.
That’s the issue - she hasn’t done that. Avoids talking about it - because let’s be honest it’s been spent on other things including her product launch etc.
That’s what people have an issue with - that’s a kickstarter campaign not a GoFundMe campaign.

Don’t know how simple it can be made and why people can’t distinguish it. Can’t do anything with GoFundMe - she has the money. The issue is how the money was spent.

Reactions: 11
The GoFundMe has ended. Nothing can be done with it. People don’t care about the GoFundMe.

What people have an issue with is how the funds are being spent. It was earmarked for treatment for her. She got the all clear and said she would pay it foreword and give it to others in need.
That’s the issue - she hasn’t done that. Avoids talking about it - because let’s be honest it’s been spent on other things including her product launch etc.
That’s what people have an issue with - that’s a kickstarter campaign not a GoFundMe campaign.

Don’t know how simple it can be made and why people can’t distinguish it. Can’t do anything with GoFundMe - she has the money. The issue is how the money was spent.
No I can distinguish it fine. Once Shannon was given the money it’s her money and as much as she should have paid it foreword she didn’t, which is a disingenuous and unfair thing to do but Shannon didn’t legally have to do that or she isn’t obliged to show how the money was spent.
My point is I don’t think any media organisation is going to pick up on it.

Reactions: 9
It's cognitive dissonance. Supporters, who are supporters likely based on what Shannen has gone through and how she initially seemed like a nice individual to boot, have been presented with subsequent discomfiting information which causes dissonance regarding their current and ongoing support i.e. blocking people who ask questions about the status of money they donated to the go fund me, engaging in hypocrisy about trolling and bullying, lack of follow through on promised donations etc. They can weigh all of that up and either see the common sense in why people ask questions, call out the hypocrisy and that this wouldn't even be a thing in the first place if Shannen donated (with receipts) the money as she said she would or they can, in order to maintain their support, choose to believe that it's all a witch hunt. By latching onto that they, after posters here highlighted the ongoing silence from supporters, can then satisfy themselves that they have engaged in support and their dissonance is removed as they no longer need to come to terms with mentally processing how duped and fooled they were to begin with. There is no shame in the former. People get emotionally manipulated all the time and it's actually a sign of mental fortitude to admit to the sentiment of getting it wrong and accepting that especially when new details come to light and are taken into account.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Look I think one way or another this is a lesson for us all. There is a whole grey area around gofundme's. You can donate and all you can do is hope that the money you donate is going towards the intended cause. In reality you have no way of knowing and no control over it either. If you are still happy to donate then go ahead and if you are not then dont.
Personally for me my eyes were opened to gofunfme's long before Shannen and I also think people + money can often lead to trouble. I wont donate to anyone I dont know personally and even at that I am very cautious.

Reactions: 10
No I can distinguish it fine. Once Shannon was given the money it’s her money and as much as she should have paid it foreword she didn’t, which is a disingenuous and unfair thing to do but Shannon didn’t legally have to do that or she isn’t obliged to show how the money was spent.
My point is I don’t think any media organisation is going to pick up on it.
I think with inflation high - moral low - maybe a recession coming. raising funds for needed treatments and charities will be a big topic - and Shannen has tainted anyone donating to a GoFundMe with her attitude.

I do agree with you that the money is hers and she can do whatever she wants. But you put it out there that you’re planning to donate the funds and earn your saint status - to then go very quiet about it and lash out at people asking genuine questions about the money. People have the right to hold her accountable

Reactions: 8
I think with inflation high - moral low - maybe a recession coming. raising funds for needed treatments and charities will be a big topic - and Shannen has tainted anyone donating to a GoFundMe with her attitude.

I do agree with you that the money is hers and she can do whatever she wants. But you put it out there that you’re planning to donate the funds and earn your saint status - to then go very quiet about it and lash out at people asking genuine questions about the money. People have the right to hold her accountable
Yes I agree there, people can ask the questions about the money, whether they’ll get an answer is another thing 😂 but ya I think it’s a hard lesson for people, if a campaign has raised thousands over the goal don’t continue to donate

Reactions: 1
There is nothing that can be done about the gfm and I personally do not think any outlet will pick it up. However people have a problem with how it was raised when it got to the target shannen came on and said thanks but she might need more for treatment abroad then the next night after it was at 100k she said she would need more for ivf treatment she kept coming on over that weekend asking for more it was only when it teached 175k her and ciaran closed the gfm which is what I think was wrong and greedy also there was another 30k odd raised through other fund raisers set up by vudooz and bperfect it was all pure greed no one minds helping someone out paying their bills for the few months of treatment and to ease stress but she went straight our and purchased a new car fit bits nights out , the money was to fund her lifestyle that is what people have a problem with

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
There is nothing that can be done about the gfm and I personally do not think any outlet will pick it up. However people have a problem with how it was raised when it got to the target shannen came on and said thanks but she might need more for treatment abroad then the next night after it was at 100k she said she would need more for ivf treatment she kept coming on over that weekend asking for more it was only when it teached 175k her and ciaran closed the gfm which is what I think was wrong and greedy also there was another 30k odd raised through other fund raisers set up by vudooz and bperfect it was all pure greed no one minds helping someone out paying their bills for the few months of treatment and to ease stress but she went straight our and purchased a new car fit bits nights out , the money was to fund her lifestyle that is what people have a problem with
And its now being used to make her head honcho of some new instahun brand - Guaranteed all those out supporting her today from their private pages are lined up for freebies!

Reactions: 6
I have contributed to 5 GFM’s and I’ve had updates from 4 out of 5. I’ve never had an update from Shannen. I’m not in the 99% who are happy with it
did she not say earlier before gfm that she needed treatment abroad, isnt that why the gfm was started, most cancer treatment is free, she got wig free from Pelo , shes on sick leave from work and i do know laya pays u , so why did she need a gfm

Reactions: 6
Its very telling that the support is coming from their personal pages and not their brand pages. They know damn well what she has done is shady and dont want to tarnish their own deals by supporting her. If you think someone has done no wrong you would have no issue holding your head high and defending them.

Reactions: 18
I wouldn't worry about her brand that will be a big flop , sure look at Rachel gorrys all forgotten about and not a dicky of it since . But I wouldn't give her anymore attention and if she has any sense she will keep her mouth shut. She was the one who dragged this all back up on the podcast trying yo be smart and it has badly backfired

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.