Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tammys

VIP Member
Am I'm missing something
Why couldent the young one go out before in a HALLOWEEN costume

Reactions: 2

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
Lads Ill say it again - she is so affected by some substance or other. I feel so sorry for Roisin, living in a home with a manic Mam who is all over the place. Pancake story is absolute bullshit also.
What's the pancake story? Scambag blocked me 🫣😂

• Haha

Tammys

VIP Member
A god help us she's a pity laughing away to her self
Is it the lighting or what the feck are the lumps under her eyebrows

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Will have candles out for next day delivery, or might be day 2 or with bank holiday it might be Monday or it might be the week after the second coming! She couldn't run a bath. Who wants a candle that had been sitting in a warehouse for a year.

I love the part where due to "circumstances completely out of our control" they werent able to operate....you mean you being lazy, Shannen.
---

Lovely so anyone buying a candle will get a nice "free gift" after her pawwing the candles.
I need to know thee circumstances and who she’s trying to blame this time 😂 did she always have a business partner for the candles or is this new person she tagged completely new?

Aprillady

Her ex was decent and did everything and paid for everything. She just uses people
He did seem like a decent bloke. I see from the reel above that she’s still working with laya. Didn’t realise that. Does she work from home?

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Sorry off topic Does anyone know if there’s a thread for that “Penneys and pieces of me” girl Lorna Jayne? Apparently she’s been screaming at kids and terrorising the estate she lives in 😂 someone named her in MAs on a Rant but the post was deleted after she was named and I can’t find a thread but she has a good amount of followers for the drivel she posts 😂

Back to scammin, she needs a mental health check for sure, crying and coparenting is the New Cross to bear seen as she hasn’t been diagnosed with any of the illnesses she’s trying to elude she has
Is that who it was??😀 I went back to look and see had she been named and could t find it

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Another saddo like aoibhe devlin 🙄
That’s an absolute FREAK! Honestly gives me voodoo doll, would rip your earrings out of your head for even looking in her fellas direction to cross the road vibes 😂 oul Scambag hasn’t had a “troll” contact her In ages, we’re due a sad poor me post soon 😂

• Haha

starburstttt

sorry if it’s been mentioned already but what happened to missy. ?
I genuinely cannot watch her stories. She grates on me 🤮

petal1

VIP Member
She's definitely in her own house in tonight's stories. She seems to be making a point of showing that she's in her own living room.

Also I spotted two cheeky unmarked affiliate links, for her's and Roisin's sweatshirts. She's another one who doesn't think the new advertising laws apply to her 🙄

I wonder has she gotten rid of her poor dog? There's been no sign for ages.

Attachments