Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Oh I know she was no angel back then, I just mean she was more mature and stable as an adult and mother than the mess she is now.
Yea totally get you! She is manic now and not good for the child at all never mind then if she’s partaking in alcohol or illegal substances

Reactions: 3

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
That child is nowhere near that house, uuggh God as well, the state of her lips, have some respect for yourself Scambag, stay offline til you're presentable looking... (That would probably mean forever) But the state of her.

Since you do read here, I'll remind you again when are you going to grow a pair and tell everyone about the Go Fund me....

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
Taking shit and probably wearing it out pretending it’s real so doesn’t want to tag the counterfeit page showing the money hungry broke ass scammers 🤮 they should just say fucking no if they don’t want to promote counterfeits but they’ll take the shit and pretend it came from BT’s, the person would be better calling out the agency too……no coincidence they’re with the same one like
They've taken down their posts on the page, I've emailed collective agency but heard nothing back.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Her latest tiktok. I have no words. She needs to just take herself off social media at this stage. Packing a suitcase for two nights at a pals house. And as for emptying the bag of tablets out🙄

Buttonmoon75

There’s usually 4/6 in my Sumatriptan boxes. Cause they’re not preventative, they treat the actual migraine (& generally work after the 2nd dose for me anyway as part of triple therapy). So I guess standard treatment would be 4 tablets at the start of pain & then not needed till next attack.