Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Genuinely not being smart with you, just curious, as long as rent is being paid why would landlord evict? Or is council not paying hap because he’s there? Like it’s a mad reason for an eviction and so unfair on that little girl 😔
A lot of landlords and literally do not care!!
Mine works for women’s rights and kicked me out on my arse. Paying my rent, never broke any rules.
So if Scammon got kicked out for lying re people living there I’d believe it.
---
I’d only assume she is getting HAP and then if the dad is living there I would assume he has an income so he is probably handing money up. Therefore she has extra money in her pocket and the landlord is getting a subsidised pay when Scammen could prob be affording to pay the full rent
Landlord gets the full rent regardless of HAP or not. HAP pay a certain amount & person living there pays the balance

• Wow
Reactions: 2

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
Riveting content from Scammen on tiktok. She has clean bedsheets on the bed lads😂😂😂🙄🙄
I wonder did she lose her Emma Mattress contract, and is she trying to win them back. Remember the last time she did an Ad for them and there was stains all over the bed 🤮🤮

I doubt those sheets are very clean.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Is that who it was??😀 I went back to look and see had she been named and could t find it
Yea a woman living there also (don’t think it was OP) named her and tagged the Facebook page saying she was harassing the place the last 2 years for fun or something 😂 and then the sly comments of the 2 dogs and the cats before she was named matched to the profile once I looked at her 😂 I’m wondering did she have a meltdown being named and get it removed 😂

Attachments

Bidscavan

VIP Member
I saw that one but I thought someone commented asking who the new guy was in her pic a few comments above?
I hope Podge ran for the hills,.all the way back to Rodge.
That was me asking. Don't know if he the new fella but I was wondering did anyone know him.

petal1

VIP Member
They make me laugh with the discounts. Ten percent. It wouldn’t cover the postage. Piss off would ye
They broke their hearts alright with that discount. Wouldn't entice many to buy, I'd say.

Wasn't she threatening to get 22 inch extensions at the start of the week, and ends up with a short bob🤣 Think it was nicer before too. Smug face on her in the photo below.

Is she for real, advertising her mam's new ironing business (with no #ad, of course) 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Quality content right there.

Attachments

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
Just in case anyone not aware there's a new form on the ASAI website for reporting influencers. It's anonymous and literally takes two minutes. Just have your screenshots ready to attach to the complaint
Just did it there, hopefully more here will too, I couldn't upload the video footage, only screenshots,.if anyone else could do that before she deletes them. She never declared that they were dupes (which they are) and she could get in big trouble for trying to flog them.

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
She’s the larger lady from Dublin and most of her things are about makeup and then clothes for larger sizes. I used to think her makeup tips were good, sometimes chavvy but tricks and tips good and she owns her size unlike big back 😂 have a goo on her thread omg the pics posted by the fat blasting machine lady vs burps filtered and photoshopped ones are INSANE 😂
I thought you were on about Burps 😂😂

• Haha

Tammys

VIP Member
Yeah still working as far as she has said - part time for insurance company. Could you imagine the head on her in the morning!!
Jezs the pic of her she put up after a blowdry it was like she only got out of the bed

There'll all at it 🫣
Good on them for calling them out though 👏 I’ve used them before and got runners off them they are actually fantastic to deal with and quick delivery
---
I really think this wan would be only too delighted to be unwell again.
I know I've said this before but I think she genuinely knows that when she had Cancer, that she knew it was all she had going for her, so another illness will be her ideal goal. But this time it will be an expensive fight as I don't think there are many fools out there willing to donate to her now.
What’s wrong with her now ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1