Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
I haven’t looked at shannen in ages - what happened her lips? Genuinely, is it a break out of cold sores / herpes?? Or did something happen?

I was listening to something about Saoirse the other day, how they set up a go fund me for her prosthetics. When they reached the target they donated the rest of the money to others in need.

Shannen said she was going to do the same thing. Why did she never? Do we reckon most of the money is gone now?
It's an infection of some sort according to herself. Has blisters in her mouth and throat and living on yoghurts. Or so she says anyhow.

So we gonna have regular food reels now too I wonder?

Reactions: 1
Step dad was having an affair and she kicked him out. I think they have an eviction notice my husbands sister is from there and knows mutual friends of hers
---

Now it’s possible they could have all come to some agreement with the house and rent but that’s the latest goss I got
Shannens step dad having an affair? She doesn't have a stepdad as far as I know, a step mother alright

Bidscavan

VIP Member
If anyone wants to report it with no ad

Attachments

Bidscavan

VIP Member
Deleted the Coran comment and the snug comment

Ah look, she treated herself to a 1000 followers for Christmas ⛄
Not defending her in any way shape or form coz she's an absolute weapon but still on 114k on mine and gained only 60 this week 🤷‍♀️ her posts and following number also higher on mine

Aprillady

I'd say he was under a fair bit of stress dealing with her, and couldn't get rid because every time she'd be in remission she was back finding another lump. He did take the freebies though...
I still think it was wrong that he was out foxing while getting covid payments and when in lockdown.
He probably did them to get out of the hose and away from Scammen. Imagine locked up with her. Poor Barry.

Tammys

VIP Member
Step dad was having an affair and she kicked him out. I think they have an eviction notice my husbands sister is from there and knows mutual friends of hers
---

Now it’s possible they could have all come to some agreement with the house and rent but that’s the latest goss I got
Jezs never a mention of the step sister

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
IMG_8204.jpeg

The only other cunt who’s smarmy smirk riles me as much as burps one or her tongue in mutant teeth “cute” smile is this fat fuck 😂😂😂

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Just in case anyone not aware there's a new form on the ASAI website for reporting influencers. It's anonymous and literally takes two minutes. Just have your screenshots ready to attach to the complaint
Done! Thanks for the link x with the specification of counterfeit products she literally says “they’re so spenny” so that must be the real ones but sure all the gofundme money, scam head, you think you’d treat the kid and not your latest bed warmer 😂