Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
Remember podge and rodge? That
I saw that one but I thought someone commented asking who the new guy was in her pic a few comments above?
I hope Podge ran for the hills,.all the way back to Rodge.
---
Why is she acting like a 12 year old can she be any more annoying
Because she's probably tanked up with Anxiety knowing that she has hardly real reason for coming on Insta as she has nobody to actually influence..
Any more news on her candle comeback?

Reactions: 3

Bidscavan

VIP Member
She just said she can't get pregnant but can carry a baby. And if there's no man in her life there's options for single women to have babies. A lot of women do it. Think that's what she said. Can't put myself through listening to her again 😂

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
Part 2 of the GRWM on tiktok she says her 5 year plan is to get married in The Garryvoe and have another baby. This after she spent most of the video going on about focusing on herself and Roisin. She has a very successful business and works parttime for Laya .
I thought she couldn't have another baby and that's why her eggs are frozen.
God she's in cuckoo land with her successful business 🤣🤣

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
How can she afford to rent a 3 bed house for just her and a kid in a city. Is she working? Would she get HAP etc after getting all that GFM money?
Where she’s living wouldn’t be expensive at all and is far away from the city so wouldn’t be paying anything like what you’d expect central rates at the min. Also probably on hap and only down to the part time work now doesn’t declare instagram or snuggggg

starz-1234

Any one else notice all the bottles on wine in the fridge on “it’s” latest reel! Mother of god she’s suppin away mad I’d say

Amber051

So does anyone know the real reason herself and Barry separated? Wonder has he moved on and met a new woman.

Bidscavan

VIP Member
He did seem like a decent bloke. I see from the reel above that she’s still working with laya. Didn’t realise that. Does she work from home?
She works part time with Laya. Works from home but goes into the office one day a week I think it is. Somebody else might remeber better than me.

Yea a woman living there also (don’t think it was OP) named her and tagged the Facebook page saying she was harassing the place the last 2 years for fun or something 😂 and then the sly comments of the 2 dogs and the cats before she was named matched to the profile once I looked at her 😂 I’m wondering did she have a meltdown being named and get it removed 😂
Never liked her