Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did she say why she was getting a scan?
She’s lost so much weight, and the sores on her mouth?
She doesn’t look well at all

Reactions: 3

Sleep_deprived

VIP Member
Anyone else thinks she’s lost weight purposely… to get the attention and she knows quite well weight loss is always a red flag.

makeupmonster

Don't know why they split . He probably got fed up with the woe is me attention seeking crap that's she's forever at. If she's not sick someone else is sick. If it's not that it's her health anxiety or her mental health or some drama over some injections/scan/ cold. Yep new boyfriend on the scene. Hasn't been pictured much lately but she did mention just before Xmas she had bought his present so he's obviously still in the scene. Local gossip would suggest he's a dealer and Scammen is a willing customer 🤷‍♀️
thanks so much for the update. Prob did get fed up, I can imagine there is only so much you can take before you snap.
well she does appear to have lost a lot of weight…

and he does look like one of the O’Leprosy brothers alright 😂😂

• Haha

Bidscavan

VIP Member
According to Scammen on her live whenever that was she was going to get tickets for Joolie and Brenda's show in limerick when they went on sale the following morning. Think someone actually asked her was she still friends with Joolie or along them lines if I remember right.

petal1

VIP Member
I'm wondering if wild lands are aware that she scammed so many people out of their hard earned money 🤔 god she's painful.
I'm not good at sharing things here but if anyone could download the reel and we could report her for not sharing ad etc. She's so irrelevant. That poor child as well.
That's why she didn't tell insta about going there until after the fact. She was afraid they'd be contacted and would remove their freebie offer. She thought she'd get away without us reporting her. Poor child shouldn't be anywhere near insta either.

Dunno how to add the reel here, but am adding some screenshots in case anyone wants to report her to https://www.asai.ie/make-a-complaint/social-media-influencer-reporting/
And the last screenshot is Wildlands themselves commenting back on her reel 😡

Attachments

gossmomma

God shut up with your Deirdre Barlow glasses … such crap she puts up pity her page wasn’t deleted absolute gobshite she is

Cantturn222

VIP Member
She put a story of the red dress up nearly an hour ago and nothing else now a green dress she's lost the plot she sounds so weird

• Haha

petal1

VIP Member
Wish she’d put the subtitles on all time so don’t have to listen to her voice. Gonna have to listen back on the last few 😭🤮
Believe me you missed nothing. More waffle from her.
---
Fook off no one messaged you
All you want is content for your page.
She has the same lumps above her eyes like Sarah burps.
Think she has admitted to botox alright.