Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossmomma

Why is she constantly up to Dublin for scans ?

like she hasn’t cancer anymore what is the need for it

Reactions: 4

Verdybad

I was looking at the 2 piece set and was wondering how different it would look not on the model now I know it looks awful. She influenced me to not buy it thanks scamming

Reactions: 4
So is she saying if she still lived at home she would be expecting her Mam to pick up after her and do her washing. Constant Dribble, negativety & moaning

Reactions: 3

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Love to ring that pizza place and ask did she pay full price for takeout. Why she promoting it so badly.
---
So does anyone know the real reason herself and Barry separated? Wonder has he moved on and met a new woman.
The poor guy woke up and got sense

petal1

VIP Member
Doesn't the dad live with Shannen's stepmom and I think half sister? Would he leave them to move in with Shannen?

Talcadidas

Chatty Member
Interesting that he’s engaged now to someone else. He was with shannen for much longer and never a ring appeared.

Anyone local know if Barry is engaged?
I was just coming to ask the same thing. I don’t watch her on the regular and haven’t seen stories in months and was wondering what the stories about ex’s was all about and who it was a dig at. Obviously Barry
Plus she has a dig at twins and me too this evening as they have the same questions going re things an ex told you

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
I love this, who's shapes and shadows 😂🙈
Big Back Burke 😂😂 I was behind her in Next a few Sundays ago and I can confirm that is true 😂😂
She’s the larger lady from Dublin and most of her things are about makeup and then clothes for larger sizes. I used to think her makeup tips were good, sometimes chavvy but tricks and tips good and she owns her size unlike big back 😂 have a goo on her thread omg the pics posted by the fat blasting machine lady vs burps filtered and photoshopped ones are INSANE 😂

• Haha

Nofilterdee

Lads I think this flat out posting site is a pretty cursor to her flogging the snug shite. And the state of the lips 🙄