Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beavana

VIP Member
Wish she’d put the subtitles on all time so don’t have to listen to her voice. Gonna have to listen back on the last few 😭🤮

Reactions: 4

BeggieMitchell

Omg her whinge fest on tik tok about Co parenting 🤦🏼‍♀️ saying she misses rosheeeeeen when she's gone, but she wasn't saying that when she had the podge and rodge lookalike in her house all the time, such an attention seeking cunt
Have her and the man split up? In blocked lol

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
There'll all at it 🫣
Taking shit and probably wearing it out pretending it’s real so doesn’t want to tag the counterfeit page showing the money hungry broke ass scammers 🤮 they should just say fucking no if they don’t want to promote counterfeits but they’ll take the shit and pretend it came from BT’s, the person would be better calling out the agency too……no coincidence they’re with the same one like

notthebiggestfan

Chatty Member
I have a feeling that she's a hello fresh Collab coming too, part of me thinks that these arent all new collabs either, that she has to do them from before. Who in their right mind would offer this scammer a brand deal

Tammys

VIP Member
So the beautiful Saoirse is dead nearly two weeks and once again Scambag (late to the party ) only addresses it last night.
She is a Muppet.
Her talk about treasuring her friend as well, she's probably the only friend you have left Scambag.
Ah leave her alone she has a new job now as a recruitment agency

• Haha

Bidscavan

VIP Member
sorry if it’s been mentioned already but what happened to missy. ?
I genuinely cannot watch her stories. She grates on me 🤮
I thought there was a recap somewhere of all that happened between Missy and Scammen but I can't find it. Another poster might be able to locate it. But if u start with this post and maybe read back a bit you'll see what went on👇

Another q and a box up that'll probably go unanswered🙄

• Heart

Tammys

VIP Member
Oh Scambag, I was just having a peep in your group, you know the shitty one where you can't even commit to a thinking cap Tuesday and I have to admit that you put a smile on my face 👀... The fact that you actually ask people in that group to comment on your posts just reeks of desperation and it's so embarrassing that I had to laugh.
You'll do anything for some attention and now you're actually begging for it, how embarrassing.
And while you're sharing what's happening in Gaza then why don't you share the "supporting Gaza emergency appeal"? Or are you too afraid that people will ask you to donate some of the G.F.M?
Do us a favour and give up Insta, you're irrelevant... Your business failed and you only get jobs with the shittiest of brands who seem stupid enough to still let you work for them.. what they need to realise is that people won't buy from them if a scammer like you is using them.
Where's the dog gone too??? How much did you and Scummy get for him.
Any baby grow scandals coming up so you can gain some attention..
Are you gonna post yourself a box of matches and pretend that someone told you to use them to light all your unused Snug candles??.
Classic lol and perfectly said

• Heart