Shannen Joyce #14 New man looks like an angry foreskin, where's the go fund me money Scammen ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What reasons did you give for reporting? I can't find any for counterfeit goods.

Reactions: 3
All them shite stories about the hair yesterday all leading up to an af today.
When is not an ad an actual ad? When it’s coming from Shannen Joyce.
---
You mean “dunks”, right?

Reactions: 8
I've reported her advertising counterfeit goods to the ASAI, .can everyone do the same. If possible can people screenshot the stories of her advertising them and save here. I can't see them now after reporting it also to Instagram

Reactions: 5
Did she delete the counterfeit goods? I am honestly disgraced for her

Reactions: 9
How stupid must someone be, so desperate for attention and likes and having her blue tick to blatantly advertise fake goods

Reactions: 12
Did Joolie not do the same thing few weeks back? Advertised something and pulled the story just as quick saying followers had messaged her about it been a bad company or some such bs?

Reactions: 6
Scammen must be tearing her freshly washed by "Monday" shampoo hair out after realizing she was breaking the law where's the GFM now also whilst you're at it??

Reactions: 5
There is nothing I love more than the sweet smell of failure of influencers on a Monday morning

Reactions: 14
“You wouldn’t know the difference”….even from that crappy picture she took you can totally see they’re plasticky shite

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.