Shannen Joyce #14 New man looks like an angry foreskin, where's the go fund me money Scammen ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the most boring influenza ever. Who actually gives a crap that she's tired or the child has pals over or she needs to unpack her case or whatever other drivel she was on about. You forgot to mention the question box Scammen👋👋

Reactions: 15
Has a box up now for botox. Won't see them answers either. All to up her pathetic engagement. And maybe if u quit the drinking and drugs and high life ya might not look so tired Scammen👋 jeez she's getting on every last nerve of mine today🤣

Reactions: 10
Someone recommended Botox to get rid of a scar, the lies just come so naturally to her.

Reactions: 5
Oh good god, her Botox drama 🙈 is she on the hunt for a freebie or what. It might hide your wrinkles Scammen but it won't hide your past.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who forgets they had botox she's some dose
What with her red nose dident look too warm in LA for sunburn.

Reactions: 8
Botox under her eyes and in the corner - like you can’t get Botox there - you can at the outer crows feet etc - never got Botox so any suggestions ….. at least she admitted to 1 lie 🤣nearly forgot she had said she got it before 🤬
Idiot!!!
Lads I’ve a wash on here now and the dishwasher and I might hoover and my kids are playing!!! I’m becoming an insta hun 🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's chatting about the manky nails as well, she must have been reading here, they're manky Scammen because you're filthy as fek, no other reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's definitely trying to bag a Botox freebie or else some Botox crowd can see that she looks like shite and have offered her a Collab. What's the bet in a few weeks that she'll be sharing her Botox journey

• Sick
Reactions: 9
On about the new rte series I thought it was a great start..:: has us thinking
Thought so too....Shannen is that thick she couldn't follow it. She has got to be the most thick, smug, annoying and boring person EVER!

Reactions: 4
Twins and Me scammens pal is running a gfm now in conjunction with a cancer research charity, she keeps changing the target money, she has it at €100,000 now when it was €5000. From experience here with Scammen is there a way to highlight this to gfm? JuLie also admitted to robbing some of her shopping from Dunnes Stores, she cannot be trusted either like Shannen

Reactions: 6
Twins and Me scammens pal is running a gfm now in conjunction with a cancer research charity, she keeps changing the target money, she has it at €100,000 now when it was €5000. From experience here with Scammen is there a way to highlight this to gfm? JuLie also admitted to robbing some of her shopping from Dunnes Stores, she cannot be trusted either like Shannen

What happened with twins and me and the shopping. Totally missed it.

Reactions: 3
What happened with twins and me and the shopping. Totally missed it.
There are more clips on her thread but the gist was in her weekly shops in Dunnes she was drinking coffee and bottles of water, letting the twins have snacks and purposely throwing away the consumed items and not paying for them. Imagine boasting about it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
There are more clips on her thread but the gist was in her weekly shops in Dunnes she was drinking coffee and bottles of water, letting the twins have snacks and purposely throwing away the consumed items and not paying for them. Imagine boasting about it.
That’s absolutely disgusting. How do companies think this is the person who should endorse them. Crowd of scumbags

Reactions: 4
Oh my god she actually admitted stealing from
Dunnes .. scumbag

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.