Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely lining something up, something to reel in some dopes to buy her AliExpress/ Wish cheap tit - that's 100% put in a box in Ireland xoxo

Just strange she said about her splitting up so soon, think she'd have waited until Smug stuff arrived rather than the online tracking number 🤦‍♀️

what is she concocting I wonder...
Next excuse, “I’m waiting for Christmas”

Reactions: 4
Knowing her organisations skills if someone did order now for Xmas it would prob arrive in January.
I forgot to comment this earlier but I fully believe she forgot to order the actual shipping boxes and hadn’t even thought of that part 😂

edit- in reference to the boxes we saw earlier in the week that were causing delay.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hold on... hooooold oooonnn.... was she not set to launch like before New York, but didnt want to go away on holidays just after a launch??
Like if your ready to launch weeks ago you ain't waiting on nothing??

Reactions: 13
Just wait a few months down the line,and we'll see the complaints flowing into another call out page on Instagram with people saying they didnt get orders,couldnt get their money back then got blocked for asking where is said order or money.When she realises she'll actually have to get out of bed to sort any orders will be a massive shock to her.

Reactions: 9
Crikey talk about drip feeding bits of info, she's built this product launch up so much and she's gona look like an absolute idiot if/when it flops!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A product launching every month for the next six months?? Next Thursday or Friday is launch day lads hope ye can contain yourselves till then😂😂

• Haha
A product launching every month for the next six months?? Next Thursday or Friday is launch day lads hope ye can contain yourselves till then😂😂
Did she actually say that ? Which is it Thur or Friday how does she not know the day less than a week out ? So a new product every month 🥱

Reactions: 5
Literally said Thursday or Friday hopefully. duck me. 🤦‍♀️
Fold box, put cheap tit from china inside, close box, charge loads - throw in some sob stories to try get some sales

Sorry now inspirational guest speaker who's taking time out of busy schedule to tell her story and raise awareness 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Amazing how certain she was that the egg would not be used, must be a bitter break to be so certain

Reactions: 3
Jesus whoever her management advising her must be working for nothing as no professional would advise her the way she is pushing this crap. It’s anti climax and boring now and can’t be credible if it’s failing production for so long. She’s boring herself and who gives a tit about her packaging issues. The customer is only interested in a high quality product not some big stupid secret she’s trying to prolong. So amateur and unprofessional

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why did she say it was ready to launch before NY if she only got it delivered two days ago? I can’t keep up with the BS she spouts

Reactions: 9
Constantly being out new product, constantly be better then the last 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 , she went to the warehouse in Bandon and met with her suppliers ........lies her suppliers are most definitely in China. Also a hospice isn't just for cancer patients it's for palliative and elderly. She's just pissing me off now can't watch rest of her stories anymore. What would she know about helping palliative care patients and the way she spoke to our Missy , IM EMBARRASSED FOR HER AND HER SMUG CARRY ON

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She didn't have to do IVF she could have done an egg retrieval and had IVF at a later stage . So while I feel sorry for her , she still has one some aren't that lucky
you HAVE to go through the IVF process to retrieve eggs. They delayed her treatment to give her one shot at it - process takes 3-4 weeks. A stem cell transplant makes most people infertile so there was no opportunity to do it later. And now she can’t use the only embryo she got because Barry is hardly going to consent to it.

Im not defending her as she boils my blood in every way but I’ve had to do this exact same process because of cancer treatment so just stating the facts

Reactions: 3
you HAVE to go through the IVF process to retrieve eggs. They delayed her treatment to give her one shot at it - process takes 3-4 weeks. A stem cell transplant makes most people infertile so there was no opportunity to do it later. And now she can’t use the only embryo she got because Barry is hardly going to consent to it.

Im not defending her as she boils my blood in every way but I’ve had to do this exact same process because of cancer treatment so just stating the facts
IVF means the egg is fertilized by the sperm outside of the body i.e in a test tube . Egg retrieval is egg retrieval, I have had both done there absolutely is a difference . So as I said yes I feel sorry for her but she didn't have to have IVF she could have done a freeze all at the time of egg retrieval. I 100% know what I'm talking about on this subject .

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.