Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IVF means the egg is fertilized by the sperm outside of the body i.e in a test tube . Egg retrieval is egg retrieval, I have had both done there absolutely is a difference . So as I said yes I feel sorry for her but she didn't have to have IVF she could have done a freeze all at the time of egg retrieval. I 100% know what I'm talking about on this subject .
We will have to agree to disagree there so 🤣

IVF means the egg is fertilized by the sperm outside of the body i.e in a test tube . Egg retrieval is egg retrieval, I have had both done there absolutely is a difference . So as I said yes I feel sorry for her but she didn't have to have IVF she could have done a freeze all at the time of egg retrieval. I 100% know what I'm talking about on this subject .
Having been through IVF too many times yes you’re right egg retrieval is part of the IVF process and she didn’t have to do IVF after the eggs were collected. She could have frozen all the eggs yes, plenty of single girls do it. But not all eggs fertilise and not all that do fertilise survive to day 5 when they can be frozen. Also embryos are statistically much more likely to survive the freeze and thaw process so doctors prefer to freeze embryos than eggs when the individuals are in a committed relationship.

Reactions: 2
We will have to agree to disagree there so 🤣
It's the definition of IVF , it means the egg is fertilized outside of the body there's no disagreeing with an actual definition 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Egg retrieval is one of the processes for IVF but it is not IVF . If you want to say you disagree that's fine but she didn't need to have IVF , she could have had egg retrieval. 👍👍

Having been through IVF too many times yes you’re right egg retrieval is part of the IVF process and she didn’t have to do IVF after the eggs were collected. She could have frozen all the eggs yes, plenty of single girls do it. But not all eggs fertilise and not all that do fertilise survive to day 5 when they can be frozen. Also embryos are statistically much more likely to survive the freeze and thaw process so doctors prefer to freeze embryos than eggs when the individuals are in a committed relationship.
Eggs can be frozen straight away if they are mature at retrieval! I just think given that during CA treatment the woman isn't actually trying to have a baby but is hoping to secure the hopes in the future a freeze all at retrieval stage is a better option , given the fact that nothing is set in stone unfortunately and people do break up . Anyway the thread is derailed here and it was only mentioned by her to gain sympathy for her launch 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What did she say about the "baba on ice"im blocked.
She can’t use it because her and Barry split.

1. “I’m going to bring new products out, one a month until April, each one better than the last”. Note to self: wait until April to purchase, as first one will be relatively shite in comparison.

2. is someone going to msg the ladies who lunch giving them the heads up about scammen?Their profile ot her made me 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'd be almost 100% certain it's candles. Google Candles and Bandon and you'll find a company who make them. She follows them on insta...they follow her. the owners follow her and she follows them...plus they follow her private account too!

Reactions: 26
How can Ladies who luncheon hold a charity event for Marymount and then invite someone who has conned loads of innocent charitable out of money so that she could spend it all on herself rather than use it for the purpose it was supposed to be used. I am definitely contacting them and also will be ringing Mary Mount Fundraising team and notifying them of it as there is no way in hell that they would want their good name tarnished by someone like Shannon.

And..if that fails.. I will personally buy a ticket to go to the launch and once Shannon is mid speech, I will stand up and ask her where is the GFM money gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'd be almost 100% certain it's candles. Google Candles and Bandon and you'll find a company who make them. She follows them on insta...they follow her. the owners follow her and she follows them...plus they follow her private account too!
I too thought it was candles last week with her snuggling up post with the cold weather coming! But last night, in her drip feed on the product waffle, I think she let it slip that she was putting labels on dresses?! She quickly moved on as soon as she said it! Could she be launching a clothing range with different garments each month from now to April?

Reactions: 1
I too thought it was candles last week with her snuggling up post with the cold weather coming! But last night, in her drip feed on the product waffle, I think she let it slip that she was putting labels on dresses?! She quickly moved on as soon as she said it! Could she be launching a clothing range with different garments each month from now to April?
I thought it was labels for addresses but now my hearing wouldn't be the best sometimes🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 4
If its candles she is also probably doing wax melts. Maybe reed diffuser, car air freshener.

Reactions: 5
Lol she can shove her candles up her ring 🙄 who in gods name has money to be wasting on this cancer chancers tat. Genuinely hope it fails.

Reactions: 16
I’ve €2 in my PayPal just resting there. If she gives me a candle in a box, packed with peanuts a beautiful Christmas bow so I can feeeeeel smug and a personalised note for my GFM donation and free postage and packing I might consider it. I’ll take one for the team.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she need a picture in her emails to show us? Surely if it wasn’t rubbish on the slow boat from China and she saw stuff in the warehouse she could have taken her own pic?
Easy known she wouldn’t know what a hard days work is- left the house at 8.30- she seems to think this is mega early.
She deserves to fail - she’s so unprofessional and slap dash.
She doesn’t care about this product- she just is slapping a label on this crap whenever it comes. She didn’t extract quite enough con money with the GFM so she is going for round 2, then round 3,4 and 5 and every month until April

You’d want a pretty engaging personality to keep interest until April .Scammen does not have that and is marginally less interesting than watching paint dry

Reactions: 10
How can Ladies who luncheon hold a charity event for Marymount and then invite someone who has conned loads of innocent charitable out of money so that she could spend it all on herself rather than use it for the purpose it was supposed to be used. I am definitely contacting them and also will be ringing Mary Mount Fundraising team and notifying them of it as there is no way in hell that they would want their good name tarnished by someone like Shannon.

And..if that fails.. I will personally buy a ticket to go to the launch and once Shannon is mid speech, I will stand up and ask her where is the GFM money gone.
Same here. I cancelled direct debit to Marymount because even though they do good work they associate themselves with dodgy bloggers always. It was same with out with sticks prize raffle that Ger friends won.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Very annoyed she has been asked to speak at that lunch
What in the name of jesus are the eyebrows like

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.