Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the better have your room cleared or I'm walking back out the door ..she back living at home or at the nans house 🤔

Shannon, pleeeeaaaseeeee tell us what Ure product is. We are sooooooo bored waiting.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So the better have your room cleared or I'm walking back out the door ..she back living at home or at the nans house 🤔
Didn't she's say decorating her bedroom and getting a new bed she was in a mattress on the floor - more riveting content

Reactions: 3
I hate when peopel break up with their Boyf for girl and it’s all suddenly about the kids and pics and ‘my whole life’
duck off- you didn’t think that when you were off every minute god gave and wouldn’t get out of the bed.
Wait till she reels in the next gobshite who falls for her crap, and she’ll be back to fully neglecting the child.
It’s obvious she’s only doing half the week- nothing wrong with yhat, great child gets to see mother and father, but most houses the mother takes primary care and control and dad does weekends or whatever. Just goes to show she can’t cope with her own daughter.

Also all this content with thr friends/ they’re all laying around in leggings, shapeless hoodies, hair up, no make up…
Nothing wrong with yhat, it’s how I dress after work. But this one is supposed to be an influencer.. where’s the style, where’s what we are supposed to be influenced to do?

I think apart from the fact she’s spiteful and spoiled, I also think she’s quite common and low class . Just get That vice

Vibe

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I completely missed her stories about her and Barry breaking up, I thought it was jus speculation until she mentioned the embryo

Reactions: 1
I don't think many will buy, I reckon family members and friends will support but that won't even make a big enough percentage for her to break even.

Reactions: 5
I don't think many will buy, I reckon family members and friends will support but that won't even make a big enough percentage for her to break even.
She won’t be out of pocket either way cause she’s likely used the money donated for her so called health struggle to fund business deals . Everyone that donated in good faith are share holders in scum by s…

Reactions: 9
She won’t be out of pocket either way cause she’s likely used the money donated for her so called health struggle to fund business deals . Everyone that donated in good faith are share holders in scum by s…
Couldn't agree more, she has nothing to lose.

Reactions: 3
175k is a lot of money.
where is it gone.. it’s so weird that she can’t be transparent about it. A few weeks in an apartment would not need that much.
For someone looking for so much attention, you’d imagine any donations would be played across the airwaves for months.

Reactions: 9
List of items it's been spent on
Renting apartment
Rent of home
New car purchase
Weekends away
Teeth
Nails
Brows
Eye lashes
Crunchy Nut
Charlie
Jewellery
Centre Parcs
New York
Concerts
Eating out & nights out
€200 - €400 dresses that she tried to sell on insta cos she didn't want the hassle of returning them
New ear pods
Business set up
Buying followers
First class seat train tickets

Reactions: 19
She had to do a round of ivf to retrieve her eggs. It’s always more beneficial to freeze embryos rather than eggs - they have a better freezing/thawing success and based on where she was in her relationship with Barry at the time given they already had a child, she probably thought it was a safe bet to freeze embryos rather than eggs.
So that’s the only sad thing for her in my opinion - she’s removed the 1 X baba on ice from her bio because with her and Barry finished, that’s her only hope of another biological child gone. Barry I’m sure will hopefully go on to meet someone new and have the potential to start a family with them. But for her, the decision to use her last eggs to make embryos at that time will have lifelong repercussions
She didn't have to do IVF she could have done an egg retrieval and had IVF at a later stage . So while I feel sorry for her , she still has one some aren't that lucky

Reactions: 4
Hi guys, as an investor in Snug (I donated €100 to the GFM) I would like to thank you in advance of your support when the product launches x
#GirlBossBrandAmbassador

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She's definitely lining something up, something to reel in some dopes to buy her AliExpress/ Wish cheap tit - that's 100% put in a box in Ireland xoxo

Just strange she said about her splitting up so soon, think she'd have waited until Smug stuff arrived rather than the online tracking number 🤦‍♀️

what is she concocting I wonder...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.