Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So. I have the scoop . Barry's family were receiving messages at all hours of the day and night in relation to shannens gfm. The pressure built and he gave shannen the ultimatum of him or sm. She deleted her socials for a few weeks and then they tried to make it work. He then confirmed he just wasn't in love with her anymore and that they'd been through too much and the fun could never come back after that. It was a lot to do with her wanting another baby and him terrified of her cancer coming back again that really confirmed it for him. She then flipped out and claimed that he didn't want her to be happy or successful and that sm is her job 🙈😵💫 she came back to socials and it put the nail in the coffin. Barry is still helping her re rent. For how long it will last idk. Poor little roisin.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
So. I have the scoop . Barry's family were receiving messages at all hours of the day and night in relation to shannens gfm. The pressure built and he gave shannen the ultimatum of him or sm. She deleted her socials for a few weeks and then they tried to make it work. He then confirmed he just wasn't in love with her anymore and that they'd been through too much and the fun could never come back after that. It was a lot to do with her wanting another baby and him terrified of her cancer coming back again that really confirmed it for him. She then flipped out and claimed that he didn't want her to be happy or successful and that sm is her job 🙈😵💫 she came back to socials and it put the nail in the coffin. Barry is still helping her re rent. For how long it will last idk. Poor little roisin.
Helping her with rent... Where is the 200 grand gone 🤯

Reactions: 12
What I do know for sure is that when the tea spill/missy stories were at their ‘intensity/highest’ she never told Barry what was going on and hid it from him. He never knew from her what she had done and said to Missy it was his family who told him. But they were absolutely together when that whole thing happened so I imagine it was the direct aftermath of that and the deleting of apps etc is what you’re talking about cos that ties in with what we know.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Social media is her job🤣🤣🤣🤣does she think shes pippa O'Connor, Stacey Solomon or lisa Jordan 🤣doesnt that line right there show how disillusioned she is.It must have been awful for Barrys family getting those messages about her especially when they had little to nothing to do with her.But it goes to show not even that would make her put her phone away and make a go of her relationship.What kind of a family has she got that they wouldnt tell her to stop trying to be someone shes never going to be.Shannon that high horse you're on is only a donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good on him getting out months ago and it was probably coming with a year before that.

Now how will she afford current rent rates on sick pay....... Oh wait!

My heart goes out to Róisín, she has been through so much in her short life, her mam in and out of hospital, and when she's home shes talking into the phone, Barry was her constant and now that has been taken from her 50% of the time. She'll always be able to rely on her dad. I hope Shannen steps up to the plate now and focuses on her miracle baby instead of smug, Emma mattresses, bperfect and whatever other brand shows her attention. Back to the real world now, head down, you've an amazing child to rare who should always be your no1 and not the 'pals' on ista.

I do feel for Roisin. Whatever we know about or think of her mam she is a little girl now whose life has changed forever. I wouldn't wish it on any child. I'd question anyone who would bring the stress of a launch a business a week after telling their daughter that her Dad won't live with them anymore - I'd be more worried about them than my own interests..

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I don't think she'll launch it properly this week. I think she'll drip feed bits and maybe show a product or two during the week interspersed with bits about her anxiety and mental health coz of the split and then when she gets the engagement and the sympathy she craves from her little huns she'll go full steam ahead end of the week or next week. Only prob is Scammen bots can't buy stuff🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also her business email In her bio snugbysj.com bit misleading ? If I saw that online somewhere random I'd assume Suzanne Jackson was attached

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also her business email In her bio snugbysj.com bit misleading ? If I saw that online somewhere random I'd assume Suzanne Jackson was attached
Is that her email? duck me 🤦‍♀️ could it be anymore awkward and not roll off the tongue

Reactions: 3
She has gotten one major thing wrong.
The time she ‘received’ahem, the baby grows, she had loads of good faith and all of the huns on whinging and fake crying and asking people to support her.

she stinks to high heavens now and the others won’t touch herwith a barge pole, for fear of tainting their own brand.
at the time she had mystery- noW everyone knows she’s boring as hell.
No one defended her the time she went quite after attacking Missy.
She has no names on her side.
The product will be crap.
And no one will buy- there is too much controversy and questions over the GFM and where the money came from

Reactions: 10
It will fall flat in its face. The only one who seems to be making any money is Rosie and pippa. I also think people are fed up of the lot of them.

Reactions: 13
weirdly that url isn’t live (yet). Someone edited her company details 15 hours ago. She actually registered it 10 months ago (probably a New Years resolution).

Agree with whoever said roisin is invisible in this all. If she split with Barry months ago and they’ve been living apart, why plan to launch a business a couple of weeks ago in the midst of explaining to the child what’s going on. Clearly her needs come second to scammen’s, it’s really sad.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Tattle people are honestly the best detectives and predictors of instahuns next moves.

Calling the "sad we split up post before the launch" was chefs kiss. You lot are good. Very good.

I wait to see how badly this is gonna flop for her in a cost of living crisis I highly doubt she's going to be selling something of need.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Tattle people are honestly the best detectives and predictors of instahuns next moves.

Calling the "sad we split up post before the launch" was chefs kiss. You lot are good. Very good.

I wait to see how badly this is gonna flop for her in a cost of living crisis I highly doubt she's going to be selling something of need.
And the next prediction is, when this product launch falls flat on its face shes going to come on with another sniveling story,that she launched at the wrong time and she was an emotional wreck over the split and should have taken time out for herself before she went blindly into the launch.This dope is an open book.We can write the next chapter before she gets to it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Its sad really how quick she was to throw it away, opting for social media to see her candles. they ve been through a lot together, you'd think they'd have had the resilience to keep going even when things might have gotten mundane or whatever.
History really does repeat itself

Reactions: 5
Ah Scammen hurry up and tell us will ya? I'm on tenterhooks here up since 4am with the anticipation of it😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.