Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really 😮

Surely she gets payed for the Insta stuff she does ? The GFM aside she would be earning quite alot .
Are you related to her?you always look like youre in her corner.Wasnt it you said she was lodging something in court to out teaspill.You seem to know a lot about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She sounds half cut on them stories. Something going on alright but she's not fit to tell us yet but a lot of us know already apparently 🤔🤔
Trying to prolong the drama til nearer the big launch, then she do her whole "Barry left, sniff, sniff, feel sorry for me, poor little girl lost, buy my crap, line my greedy pockets" and repeat😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Barry is DEFINITELY gone and she's going to drag the whole thing out for content over next few days. The big SMUG head on her....for what????

Reactions: 14
Trying to prolong the drama til nearer the big launch, then she do her whole "Barry left, sniff, sniff, feel sorry for me, poor little girl lost, buy my crap, line my greedy pockets" and repeat😴
Absolutely where she's going with it. She's as transparent as pure water🙄

Reactions: 8
Well good luck to her trying to date when any new prospects type her name into Google… I think Barry had no choice but to stick around the last few years, I’d say she made his life hell she’s a horrible person she’s shown her true colours more than once so I’d say once she got the all clear he was off.

Reactions: 11
I don't like the girl but in fairness, recovery from cancer isn't quick or easy
It’s not but the rest of us just get in with it 🙄 No dramas needed, we get treatment and move on. It’s maddening watching this carry on. Following her since shortly before my own diagnosis, when she was not long set up as Big C & Me, she was so different back then, to say it’s gone to her head is an understatement.

Reactions: 13
She looked as smug in her stories, big changes, we'll be grand. She's only delighted she has abit of drama and loves dangling the carrot to try keep people interested. Beyond pathetic really.

Reactions: 14
Sure we knew Barry was gone a long time ago so she doesn’t need to bother with the dramatics of she will tell us when she can…

Don’t feel one bit sorry for her either she is some dose of💩

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You maybe sure theres not much of that money left,Before she got that GFM wasnt she whinging they wouldnt be able to pay rent put food on the table and pay for the cost of Barry staying/traveling to Dublin,hence the GFM.Since then its endless hotel stays,concerts,hair/nails/lashes/brows/nights away with her girlies,And a trip to new york that wasnt cheap,then whatever money shes pumped into this product launch as well.If anyone thinks shes doing all that on 203 euro a week which is what illness benifit is id call her a genius to be able to do it when she still has day to day living to be paid for.No doubt the GFM is constantly being dipped into to provide her luxury lifestyle.And because she's trying so hard to be relevant she's putting her whole life on Instagram and everyone can see where their donations went.
Don’t forget those Instagram follower bots she bought 😂😂😂 that sort of behaviour tells me she’s more money than sense. She’s just sooo unrelatable.

Reactions: 5
Are you related to her?you always look like youre in her corner.Wasnt it you said she was lodging something in court to out teaspill.You seem to know a lot about her.
No that wasn’t me , didnt read about that tbh.
All I know about her is what is said on here , never heard of her before this page .
It no great secret the money they get for those Ads , it’s been discussed loads on these pages 😂😂 . Sorry to burst your bubble I don’t have any inside information 😂😂😂😂. Ridiculous to suggest she is only living on €200 a week 😂😂.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wait wait wait wait waaaiiit... As we all know, shannen sees herself as an academy award winning actress. She was well able to persuade thousands of people that some psycho had sent her a babygro. I remember the tears and Barry kinda looking a bit 🤷🏻‍♀️ in the background. (Not as good an actor lol)
Anyway the point I'm making is, what if she is purposely hiding Barry from her stories to build the suspense and mislead people all over again?
She thrives on sympathy.
She has a brand to launch without much going on to drum up traffic on her page.
She's no longer sick so she can't use that.

I highly doubt Barry would give up that gravy train too easily if he's as bad as her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wait wait wait wait waaaiiit... As we all know, shannen sees herself as an academy award winning actress. She was well able to persuade thousands of people that some psycho had sent her a babygro. I remember the tears and Barry kinda looking a bit 🤷🏻‍♀️ in the background. (Not as good an actor lol)
Anyway the point I'm making is, what if she is purposely hiding Barry from her stories to build the suspense and mislead people all over again?
She thrives on sympathy.
She has a brand to launch without much going on to drum up traffic on her page.
She's no longer sick so she can't use that.

I highly doubt Barry would give up that gravy train too easily if he's as bad as her.
I agree I bet she used the egg she had and it didn't work

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If she did use the egg and it didn't work then there's her marketing strategy right there.
She will come on all teary eyed and talk about the hopes of it working and the dreams of another baby and now the egg is gone and her hopes are gone. But thank god for "Smug" as it will keep her busy and if you could buy one item out of the range then she could save for more fertility treatment.
I have gone through so much fertility treatment myself that if she does use this as a way to manipulate then I personally find it disgusting.

Either the above or Barry is gone. One will be used for a big sob before Launch.

Reactions: 12
Hard to know as she threw in a few ‘we’s as well there but she has the drama card dropped now to see if we will tune in tomorrow for her sob story! I felt like replying back to her message like “who cares” we have more going on in our lives. God this one really boils my blood

Reactions: 9
If she did use the egg and it didn't work then there's her marketing strategy right there.
She will come on all teary eyed and talk about the hopes of it working and the dreams of another baby and now the egg is gone and her hopes are gone. But thank god for "Smug" as it will keep her busy and if you could buy one item out of the range then she could save for more fertility treatment.
I have gone through so much fertility treatment myself that if she does use this as a way to manipulate then I personally find it disgusting.

Either the above or Barry is gone. One will be used for a big sob before Launch.
Yeah I find the timing of all this very convenient 🙄
Whatever this drama is going to be, is a lie 100%

Reactions: 10
Well if she has used the egg and was considered well enough to go through a potential pregnancy and birth but she’s not “well enough” to go back to work then it’s an absolute joke. I’m pretty sure she’ll most likely be infertile after a stem cell transplant so her only chance at more children will be donor eggs, or surrogacy using donor eggs. With the Ukraine out now for obvious reasons, I’m not sure what other countries you can go to and what cost is as it’s mental money in the US.

Also legit, every time she says snug I think she’s saying smug.

She kept saying when we moved into this place/ we wanted to ….. but then it’s I did and my room so hard to decipher if Barry is actually gone or not but agree with other posters above, this bread crumbing could all be strategy to build engagement and views

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.