Shannen Joyce#10 Worked hard to set up her “brand”, swears blind she didn’t use the gofundme 175grand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Delighted for aul Baz if he’s free of her. She’s a spoilt brat enabled by her family. He has to live with the stigma of that GFM too because he’s stuck around and reaped the benefits of it up to now

Reactions: 19
Ya you’re not allowed ask her questions remember? We’re all her besties but don’t ask her anything about anything else only her new brand…..you know the one that isn’t released….the one shes said nothing about or tried to push, or given any p details on. only ask about that friends! But I’m not going tell ye about that either 🤔 I love ye but don’t dare ask me anything when I ask ye to ask me questions 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
At least he can somewhat escape from her and her dishonest, thieving past. Her daughter can’t - and people have long memories.

Reactions: 12
🤣🤣🤣 Geraldine are you here?
Her bestie replying and Shannen liking her response 🤣
And her mother liked the reply. Actually all of the ones who liked it are followed by shannen. I hope Barry is living his best life now away from her!

Reactions: 10
They were a strange couple though, he is not your typical looking instahun boyfriend and I’d say she loved herself. Plus when she was gone in isolation they didn’t act like a normal couple very distant or something. She’s even got that distance now with the daughter

Reactions: 7
It's always so odd when these Instagram ones literally record stories from their BEDS and share so many intimate details of their day to day lives, and are then apparently shocked and appalled when someone asks something personal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It's always so odd when these Instagram ones literally record stories from their BEDS and share so many intimate details of their day to day lives, and are then apparently shocked and appalled when someone asks something personal.
This (y)
They literally share every moment of their and their children's life online and then gets offended when someone asks have her and Barry split up.

I don't get it at all. To be honest I couldn't give a f**k if they are together or not but the way she is acting is ridiculous, they aren't celebrities even though she might like to think they are.......idiots :mad:

Reactions: 16
This is all so she can come on and give a big speech about 1. Me and Barry are fine but I like to keep my relationship private why can't people respect that
Or 2. Baz is gone I've been going through a lot why can't people respect that.
Either way? Its planned for 👀 on her stories, calculated for engagement. she's a troll.

Reactions: 25
Was she staying off her phone or insta for weekend? She's just liked her friend Joolies latest pity reel so guess it was neither then. She just wasn't arsed with her followers as per usual.
Edited to add the reel is about single parent guilt at not giving kids a "normal family"🙄🤔

• Haha
This is all so she can come on and give a big speech about 1. Me and Barry are fine but I like to keep my relationship private why can't people respect that
Or 2. Baz is gone I've been going through a lot why can't people respect that.
Either way? Its planned for 👀 on her stories, calculated for engagement. she's a troll.
Remember her babygro story just before GFM sob story 😉😉😉🤢🤑🤑🤑🤡🤡🤡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She's gone awful quiet for someone who needs to launch a big smuggy hoodie - although, if it's cheaper than a bag of coal I may purchase it for the fire 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The big launch was three weeks ago… then nothing.
Then it was two weeks ago, post NY…. then nothing.
Her ama q&a about NY was three weeks ago… then nothing
Her question boxes have been a year ago, six months ago, six weeks ago…. Then always nothing.

Doesnt exactly inspire confidence in running a business. Imagine someone actually bought one of these smug products, it would genuinely never arrive. She’ll be quick to take your money, mind you.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She said last week that the new date is now end of October.
So maybe that's enough time to get herself organised?
But honestly at this stage it does all seem a bit slapdash. I mean she's either running a business or she's not..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.