Shann_Adam #15 six personalities to match her wigs, still ski dancing off her head with no kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She winds me up sooooo much. shes so smug and thinks shes all high and mighty. 😡
---
is lucy blind? she just said shann hasnt been horrible to her at all? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Lucylous been blocked because she told shan she got a refund for her subscription. Just shows Shan is just interested in the money 💰

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Shan I couldn’t give a flying duck that you smoke weed. But the moment you get in the car, I despise you. You could have the most obscure, most painful illness in the world, it still doesn’t make it right for you to get behind the wheel. I suffer more than you, I take probably 30x the meds you take. I work full time and care for my dogs and children on top of that. I don’t even take my bleeping pain meds (that are LEGAL) and get behind the wheel. Why? Because I’m not a selfish bleep. Don’t blame you losing your car and being arrested on anyone other than yourself. You are so bleeping selfish. Maybe if you didn’t prance around dancing you’d be able to live without weed (that frankly you don’t need for medical reasons). Maybe you’d then be able to actually walk your dogs. Maybe get a job. You’re scum. The reason I can go about my day without illegal drugs is because I know my limitations. For someone with a chronic illness, you seem to know duck all about managing it without illegal substances. What if you hit another car and killed them? What if it was children you killed? What if it was your children you killed? You probably wouldn’t care tbh because you’re selfish. One day you will crash and I hope it is just you in the car and it is with a pole and not another car. You deserve to lose your license, your home, your dogs, your children. You’re a selfish, rotten to the core, abusive, racist bleep. I’ve never despised someone more in my life. Sorry for the rant but I’m raging

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I literally just screenshotted that exact face to come here and post and seen these 🤣🤣🤣 her eyes are about to pop out of her head wtf is she doing 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I literally just screenshotted that exact face to come here and post and seen these 🤣🤣🤣 her eyes are about to pop out of her head wtf is she doing 🤦🏻‍♀️
Her eyes have nothing in them she’s a black heart 🖤

Reactions: 8
So it's people's fault for making her be stopped for driving under the influence. I'm cool with accepting responsibility for reporting you Shan, I might of helped to save another family being hit with you being in charge of a killing machine.
Me too...would, such it up you bleeping monstrosity 😡😡
As for bloody Lucy, she's pissing me right off!
If she had a family member or friend killed or injured or seen the effects first hand in an A&E department ( it never leaves you💔)what driving under influence can do..would she think differently?
Probs not, cos this is shan and she is under her bloody spell, it's crazy😡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why are they paying do watch her not speak all be it that when she does talk it’s utter shite anyway the woman needs locking up if you ask me

Reactions: 4
Somebody said the trolls are jealous 😂 oh I'm howling at tha comment. Jealous of what exactly???? We've got our families, our children, we work hard, honest livings. Honest a god 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.