Shann_Adam #15 six personalities to match her wigs, still ski dancing off her head with no kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread immature witches!!

Well done @XxHerewithpopcornxX for the new thread title. Couldn't have a swear word, so changed that word. Hope you didn't mind.

Screenshot_20230307_163640.jpg

Recap:

- Shan decided that she wasn't being cunty enough so decided to piss off the entire of Tik Tok yet again by diagnosing herself with autism after doing an online quiz.

- She chose to read a bedtime story on live. The story was a personalised one with her children's names in... I'm surprised she even remembers their names.

- Crusty wig roulette is now a daily occurrence.

- Floors remain covered in dog mess.

- She continues to talk to her subs like total tit. One triggered her by mentioning mince... She then went on to eat mince later in the week.

- She allowed her MOT to run out, yet still continued to drive it... Except on a very important day... (More of that later in the recap)

- Slagged off a police officer, slagged off her dead mum and wished her Dad dead. Lovely.

- Tuesday's ranty drugged up Shan returned once again... During the erratic day she begged people to set her up a Go Fund Me so she could move house. She also slated the foster family once again saying they bought a new car instead of adequate school clothes (turns out the children are adequately clothed).

- That evening, she took a (sniff) turn... The (coke eye hiders) sunglasses came out once again. She pissed off the majority of her subs by telling one that they should get out the car and watch their kids football because he could die tomorrow. Yeah, she said that... More sniffing was heard and then she sat off camera until her subs apologised to her. Yepp, really... Then the sad music was played and the waterworks began 🙄

- Despite a mad night on the sniff, she was up early (she didn't sleep)... She then suddenly "realised" what people were wishing her good luck for. An important (not confirmed as this but probably is) court date. She spent the morning making up a million excuses why she couldn't rush there via other forms of transport etc... She clearly did not want to go.

- Moma B stated this week that she got Shan on contempt of court. This was due to her unknowingly not being allowed in the same room as Shan's court zoom call. Something like that anyway...

- She's refused to answer the door multiple times this past week or so.

- Suicide baiting continued. She claimed she tried to commit suicide on Friday.

- After complaining that her children didn't have correct uniform and also stating she couldn't afford the taxi to her important court date, Shan spent the weekend getting her nails done. Because, you know, priorities and all that...

- Another night on the sniff (Sunday).

- Live briefly on Monday but mainly spent in total silence whilst people argued in the comments about whether Bella was a secret Tattler or not. Live then paused and eventually ended. She's not been seen for the rest of the day.

- Came back on Tuesday with a hangover/comedown from hell. Said she was sick. Lies. Got a phone call and had to be somewhere in 20 mins. Got in her court clothes. Back on tonight... Wonder what tit show we're in for. It is a Tuesday after all.

Think that sums everything up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Well done @XxHerewithpopcornxX for the new thread title. Couldn't have a swear word, so changed that word. Hope you didn't mind.

View attachment 2011261

Recap:

- Shan decided that she wasn't being cunty enough so decided to piss off the entire of Tik Tok yet again by diagnosing herself with autism after doing an online quiz.

- She chose to read a bedtime story on live. The story was a personalised one with her children's names in... I'm surprised she even remembers their names.

- She continues to talk to her subs like total tit. One triggered her by mentioning mince... She then went on to eat mince later in the week.

- She allowed her MOT to run out, yet still continued to drive it... Except on a very important day... (More of that later in the recap)

- Slagged off a police officer, slagged off her dead mum and wished her Dad dead. Lovely.

- Tuesday's ranty drugged up Shan returned once again... During the erratic day she begged people to set her up a Go Fund Me so she could move house. She also slated the foster family once again saying they bought a new car instead of adequate school clothes (turns out the children are adequately clothed).

- That evening, she took a (sniff) turn... The (coke eye hiders) sunglasses came out once again. She pissed off the majority of her subs by telling one that they should get out the car and watch their kids football because he could die tomorrow. Yeah, she said that... More sniffing was heard and then she sat off camera until her subs apologised to her. Yepp, really... Then the sad music was played and the waterworks began 🙄

- Despite a mad night on the sniff, she was up early (she didn't sleep)... She then suddenly "realised" what people were wishing her good luck for. An important (not confirmed as this but probably is) court date. She spent the morning making up a million excuses why she couldn't rush there via other forms of transport etc... She clearly did not want to go.

- Moma B stated this week that she got Shan on contempt of court. This was due to her unknowingly not being allowed in the same room as Shan's court zoom call. Something like that anyway...

- After complaining that her children didn't have correct uniform and also stating she couldn't afford the taxi to her important court date, Shan spent the weekend getting her nails done. Because, you know, priorities and all that...

- Live briefly on Monday but mainly spent in total silence whilst people argued in the comments about whether Bella was a secret Tattler or not. Live then paused and eventually ended. She's not been seen for the rest of the day.

- Came back on Tuesday with a hangover/comedown from hell. Said she was sick. Lies. Got a phone call and had to be somewhere in 20 mins. Got in her court clothes. Back on tonight... Wonder what tit show we're in for. It is a Tuesday after all.

Hilarious but factual recap as always🤣🤣
Thankyew

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Missed half this live cos she's pissing me right off!!
Has she said why she didn't get what she needed when "she was out" earlier?

• Angry
Has she not had a shower for 2 days, she said she stinks :sick: how can anybody not get a shower everyday it knocks me sick. All the glue all over her neck aswell

• Sick
Thank yyeewwww for the new thread! 🥰🥰

I can literally smell her and her house from here 🤢🤢🤢 she just smelt her pits and said she absolutely stinks........boke, what a woman!! 🤢🤢
---
Sorry if this offends anyone but.....cats on the kitchen worktop gives me the boke!! 🤢🤢🤢
---
Tbh everything about her gives me the boke 🤣🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 7

View attachment 2011261

Recap:

Thank you so much for doing a new thread lovely. Long as work day for me and I’ve just got in. Love your recaps as usual 🤣
@XxHerewithpopcornxX thank you for the thread title. I love it 🤣

Reactions: 6
She back to ignoring Lucy?
Edit. - never mind 🤣 she’s reading it I can see her eyes, she’s just rude 🙄🤣
---
Honestly… why does she let Shan speak to her like that. It’s vile

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The end is high for lewsy surely? She must be getting annoyed by the way she’s spoke to?!

The end is high for lewsy surely? She must be getting annoyed by the way she’s spoke to?!
Yep. She constantly speaks to them like tit and never replies to any of their messages. Yet expects them to pay to sub her and gift her? bleeping scam fam more like. Lewwwcy I know I’ve ripped into you but you actually seem like such a kind girl. Please see the light like Mel and Bella before you’re hurt
---
Wooo go Donna!

Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for Lucy, I honestly think she seems a very nice girl and genuinely seems to care about Shann......its a pity its not appreciated!!! Lucy hun cancel your sub, Shann doesn't deserve it!! 😡😡

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Matilda of course Shan isn’t giving her portion of gift money to comic relief you silly goose 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.