Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
New thread immature bitches!!

Well done @XxHerewithpopcornxX for the new thread title. Couldn't have a swear word, so changed that word. Hope you didn't mind.

Screenshot_20230307_163640.jpg

Recap:

- Shan decided that she wasn't being cunty enough so decided to piss off the entire of Tik Tok yet again by diagnosing herself with autism after doing an online quiz.

- She chose to read a bedtime story on live. The story was a personalised one with her children's names in... I'm surprised she even remembers their names.

- Crusty wig roulette is now a daily occurrence.

- Floors remain covered in dog mess.

- She continues to talk to her subs like total shit. One triggered her by mentioning mince... She then went on to eat mince later in the week.

- She allowed her MOT to run out, yet still continued to drive it... Except on a very important day... (More of that later in the recap)

- Slagged off a police officer, slagged off her dead mum and wished her Dad dead. Lovely.

- Tuesday's ranty drugged up Shan returned once again... During the erratic day she begged people to set her up a Go Fund Me so she could move house. She also slated the foster family once again saying they bought a new car instead of adequate school clothes (turns out the children are adequately clothed).

- That evening, she took a (sniff) turn... The (coke eye hiders) sunglasses came out once again. She pissed off the majority of her subs by telling one that they should get out the car and watch their kids football because he could die tomorrow. Yeah, she said that... More sniffing was heard and then she sat off camera until her subs apologised to her. Yepp, really... Then the sad music was played and the waterworks began 🙄

- Despite a mad night on the sniff, she was up early (she didn't sleep)... She then suddenly "realised" what people were wishing her good luck for. An important (not confirmed as this but probably is) court date. She spent the morning making up a million excuses why she couldn't rush there via other forms of transport etc... She clearly did not want to go.

- Moma B stated this week that she got Shan on contempt of court. This was due to her unknowingly not being allowed in the same room as Shan's court zoom call. Something like that anyway...

- She's refused to answer the door multiple times this past week or so.

- Suicide baiting continued. She claimed she tried to commit suicide on Friday.

- After complaining that her children didn't have correct uniform and also stating she couldn't afford the taxi to her important court date, Shan spent the weekend getting her nails done. Because, you know, priorities and all that...

- Another night on the sniff (Sunday).

- Live briefly on Monday but mainly spent in total silence whilst people argued in the comments about whether Bella was a secret Tattler or not. Live then paused and eventually ended. She's not been seen for the rest of the day.

- Came back on Tuesday with a hangover/comedown from hell. Said she was sick. Lies. Got a phone call and had to be somewhere in 20 mins. Got in her court clothes. Back on tonight... Wonder what shit show we're in for. It is a Tuesday after all.

Think that sums everything up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan_adam #16 no kids, no car, using a bucket to poo, but it’s all preparing her for I’m a celeb thank yewwww

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
Shan I couldn’t give a flying fuck that you smoke weed. But the moment you get in the car, I despise you. You could have the most obscure, most painful illness in the world, it still doesn’t make it right for you to get behind the wheel. I suffer more than you, I take probably 30x the meds you take. I work full time and care for my dogs and children on top of that. I don’t even take my fucking pain meds (that are LEGAL) and get behind the wheel. Why? Because I’m not a selfish cunt. Don’t blame you losing your car and being arrested on anyone other than yourself. You are so fucking selfish. Maybe if you didn’t prance around dancing you’d be able to live without weed (that frankly you don’t need for medical reasons). Maybe you’d then be able to actually walk your dogs. Maybe get a job. You’re scum. The reason I can go about my day without illegal drugs is because I know my limitations. For someone with a chronic illness, you seem to know fuck all about managing it without illegal substances. What if you hit another car and killed them? What if it was children you killed? What if it was your children you killed? You probably wouldn’t care tbh because you’re selfish. One day you will crash and I hope it is just you in the car and it is with a pole and not another car. You deserve to lose your license, your home, your dogs, your children. You’re a selfish, rotten to the core, abusive, racist cunt. I’ve never despised someone more in my life. Sorry for the rant but I’m raging

• Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
Momma B drove under the influence of weed and everyone defended her but when shann does it it’s not ok make it make sense
I honestly think all this moma b and shan shite is getting out of hand!
They've both committed a " crime" , both driven under the influence of illegal drugs.
Both put innocent people's lives at risk!
They both deserve the same " punishment", the same comments.
It's disgusting and unforgivable.
Do what you want in your own home...but don't then get into your car and drive what then becomes a lethal weapon.
They're both as bad as each other in that respect.
I've zero tolerance to people driving under the influence as I've picked up the pieces, literally of "victims " and seen the devastation it causes families😢

• Heart
Reactions: 19

IR0201

VIP Member
I was going to write this yesterday but I was fucking raging so needed to woosaaa first. But to this person, just be quiet. You don’t have MS, so you don’t know what it is like to be diagnosed, how we get through every day etc. Does Shan play up on her MS? Yes. Does she deserve PIP? No. Does she mention MS at every possible opportunity? Yes for attention. But she has it. She was diagnosed wayyyy before social media. It is fucking hard to get a diagnosis. I am riddled with lesions in my brain and spine, lost all feeling in my whole body, couldn’t walk until I built back my strength, and it took me YEARS to get a formal diagnosis. So let’s just shut the fuck up and stop comparing illnesses ey? Do you think if she was faking an illness she would choose one that you have to have physical proof of lesions from an MRI? You can’t just say “oh I’m in pain and this and that hurts” and get a diagnosis. I don’t get what people don’t fucking understand? Fibro is also known to be more painful than MS so yeah you probably are on more drugs. I’m not on morphine 24/7, but when I say I’m riddled with lesions, I mean it. My body is FUCKED. But I guess I’m making it up as I can walk to the shop and don’t take morphine 🙄. Let’s just pipe the fuck down and stop talking about illnesses you don’t experience.
There’s a million reasons to hate on Shan. She’s a racist druggie child abuser. Why are people sooooo determined to prove her MS is fake. Troll her for all the other vile things she is and does. But get a grip and stop being ignorant about illnesses. We have to fight for our right to be heard and seen as a person by health care professionals, work places etc, we don’t need others with chronic illnesses to question our own. Would you like it if I told you your fibro was fake?Even though there’s no physical way of seeing fibro (like lesions)? No, you probably wouldn’t would you? So bore off 😴

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Leighanne02

VIP Member
She is literally like a true narcassist who love bombs you at the beginning of a relationship she's doing the exact same thing with this new 'friendship' the constant 'what you laughing at' trying to be funny with stupid jokes

Shannon you're a narcassist and the only person in the world who disagrees is you!

You actually make me feel physically anger towards you I can't fkin stand you! The reason I pop in your lives is because I want a front row seat watching your world crumble around you! You deserve nothing more than that!!

Sooner those dogs are removed the better! I also love the fact people are waking up & realising who the real shannon mccarney is!! A disgusting vile narcassistic bitch!!! ✌😘🤭

• Angry
Reactions: 16

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Why on earth are the SS allowing her anywhere near her children??
She is on live regularly high as a kite , drug driving
Appalling if you ask me !

• Angry
Reactions: 15

IR0201

VIP Member
If she is meant to be seeing the kids today, she was more than happy to leave after waiting 5 minutes. Even though she’s not seen them in nearly 5 weeks. Fucking despicable 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Oh and a message to zeecuntisback that wasn't nice to tell me to get in the bath with a toaster, I would be a frazzled hairy 🥺

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Sat in the garden smoking the 🍃 before driving to the shop and the beach, great role model you are Shan. I pray you get stopped and lose your licence. I will be reporting. You're welcome 🥰

• Angry
  • Heart

zyxwvu

VIP Member
#16 Bumping into dealers and a bucket for a loo. Banned from seeing her kids and driving too.

• Haha
  • Heart

MissBossyBoots123

This girl seriously just sat there and said “thank god it’s not Mother’s Day anymore, sorry guys but it’s a sigh of relief for me, I don’t have to suffer anymore”

You suffering? What about your poor kiddos. Think about how they feel on Mother’s Day knowing their mum doesn’t want them.

• Angry
  • Wow

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member

Evening guys Gaz here. Its been a eventful day hasn't it. Luna tells me Shan said she was feeling brave and ready to open her chat to trolls, something to do with getting gifts and more subs, Luna doesn't understand much about it, she just knows it makes her human mummy happy. Luna isn't happy about the spies across the street because now the curtains are rarely open and she likes to bark at the local cats. Lenny has started getting good at whispering to me, he appreciates everyone's support for the poor behaviour towards him. I've got to say I'm pretty shocked both Luna and Lenny have learnt the word cunt, that's not good language for small doggos. Luna did say her human mummy made out she had missed another appointment, she even got the 1980s shoes out to look the part, her and Lenny were both confused when she didn't even go anywhere. I've been the good guy and warned Luna and Lenny that pringles and malted milk biscuits are bad for their health, they said they don't really like them anyway, just keeping mummy happy apparently.
Got to go guys, the signal is fading away. Hopefully hear from Luna and Lenny again soon but for now I'm sending sloppy kisses to my favourite people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

My name is red

VIP Member
Attention seeker at it's finest saying she was playing the undertaker that's why she wasn't speaking...she's a c#nt

• Wow

Faith61

VIP Member
I'm lost for words....doesn't give a shit that this is her second mothers day without her children 😡
She is loving life...as if she's celebrating the fact she's not likely to get them back...hasn't even seen them for weeks, she literally cates about nothing or no-one but herself😡

• Angry

IR0201

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion
Shann_adam #16 still alone, kids aren’t coming home, shitting in a bucket, but she’s loving not being a mum so f*ck it 🤪

• Haha