Shann_Adam #15 six personalities to match her wigs, still ski dancing off her head with no kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is going on?!
I thought she was gonna do a magic trick the way she picked that lead up. Maybe it was to make herself disappear 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are these head bins paying to be treated like complete shite by her.....they are practically begging her to speak to them!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Silent lives are actually better than normal ones. Normally by now we would’ve heard thank yewwww I appreciate that 500 times 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Attention seeker at it's finest saying she was playing the undertaker that's why she wasn't speaking...she's a c#nt

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ohhhh she was playing a character. Silly me, I forgot that’s what sane people do 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She literally has an excuse for everything!!! She was acting The Undertaker......what a complete 🔔 end!!!
---
Is Jas back in the Shann Fan Club again....I thought she had seen the light!?! 🙈🙈

Reactions: 9
One extreme to the other, she's usually a disney character but now a WWE character. Couldn't write this tit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She literally has an excuse for everything!!! She was acting The Undertaker......what a complete 🔔 end!!!
---
Is Jas back in the Shann Fan Club again....I thought she had seen the light!?! 🙈🙈
Jas was slating her the other week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thank yewwww
That's really kind of yewwww
I appreciate that
Thank yewwwwww

There's a space on the mentàl ward now CLA's out...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
why the duck is she chewing like a bleeping horse!? jesus christ. Didn't think i could dislike her anymore than i already did 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
so is she plannin on just leaving the toilet blocked or? 🤔

Last edited:
The worrying thing is I did actually think she was impersonating the undertaker. Does this mean I’m as fucked up as her? FML 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Those poor dogs need a walk, I don't think they went out yesterday and looks like she can't be arsed to walk them.again today

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.