Shann_Adam #15 six personalities to match her wigs, still ski dancing off her head with no kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also feel sorry for Lucy she pays money to be ignored it’s so sad, Shan you nasty botch of people pay to talk to you at least interact with every single one of them!!
---
Please don’t tell me she used the washing up bowl to be sick in 🤮 should of used your dog piss ridden mop bucket shann 🤢
---
Isn’t fabulosa and zoflora sprays harmful to pets?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Wow someone asked to see the puppy but didn’t say please and she was like can we have some manners please then proceeded to say he might not wanna see you, another sub she’s been horrible to 🙄
---
washing the floor with dog piss good going shann 👌
---
Ellie don’t be a narc and leave poor Luna out how horrible 😂😂

Attachments

• Angry
Her latest dancing video where she looks possessed, notice how she's left open the cupboard with alcohol in it. She knows what she's doing, she's waiting for a reaction

• Angry
Nobody pisses me off quite as much at this precise moment in time than our Shann. This whole TikTok pissed me off so much! Who is she to give job advice!? She doesn't have a job and hasn't for years?! According to her, the only love advice she could possibly give would be 'how to get into a dangerous relationship with a toxic narcissist'?!??! And as for the advice for trauma survivors?! You can choose to let it make you or break you?! She's essentially telling people to get over it. I'm so pissed off.

For duck's sake, Shann.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Actually shocked she hasn’t tried saying Lenny has put black magic on her and that’s why she is how she is

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.