Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BiggyBiggyBiggy

VIP Member
Someone commented that she went to hospital cos she had a burst abscess🤔 I wonder as she did have tooth ache and a swollen face that has now miraculously disappeared. Would explain the cannula
---
someone said in her comments earlier she shouldnt be drinking alcohol and smoking weed whilst on antibiotics!

• Wow
Reactions: 4

samanthalou27

Whats cracking off. Gone in and people are saying a ambulance is on its way. Wtf don't these people care they are wasting valuable resources 😡😡 makes me so angry. I don't think 1 she as Ms and 2 I don't think she suffers mh I think its all for the camera. As soon as an ambulances comes she's find and apparently been assessed by mh team 3 times and redeemed fit.

• Wow

brahhh

VIP Member
I see you Lassie. Make up for the blocking of the others please. (And thank yew)
---

yeah I know she was banned but she’s now on her back ups back up. Just wondered if she’s close to being banned on her original back up.
Oh I see only seen her this morning can’t watch her just now

Lassie21

VIP Member
Is she away to her bed??
What is the craic with the washing the wig while it is on?? Would it not be more sensible to take it off, wash her own hair and wash the wig separately? Surely her own hair is minging??? She never shows it now at all!!

• Haha

Faith61

VIP Member
Afternoon immature bitches!
Not seen it all week, she's boring me, but why she limping?🤪
Thankyeeew

• Haha

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Why oh why is she back on fkn TikTok????
Soon be prancing about singing fkn Disney and Matilda songs.

• Angry

brahhh

VIP Member
Who’s on a blocking spree for speaking facts her so called mods absolute dickheads !!