Shann McCarney #25 It's me, Shann, I'm the narc it's me🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is before the ‘seizure’ she was fine. Not drunk or looked off her face. She’d just took a delivery in then took her ring light outside. Then leant down and fell

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she knocked herself out? After listening to the small clip on here my hubby made that same snoring noise after hitting his hand and passing out

Reactions: 2
I didn't see, but I have diagnosed multiple sclerosis. I often have seizures, it's 'normal' with MS for this to happen. When I say siezures I don't mean like a tonic clonic siezure. You are floppy and uncontrollable jerking, however "awake". When you come out of the siezure you're super confused and very disorientated. At this point you have no control likely to wet yourself, vomit etc.
If she stood up and wasn't confused, Im sorry but I don't agree it was medically caused.
I'm not saying it's completely fake because I don't know, but if it was a real siezure without a known cause she's silly and very odd for not wanting medical support because at the least it's very scary. I'm going to assume it's caused by substance abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The problem is Shan is a master manipulator, she's cried wolf way too many times and said some disgusting lies about people. Her trauma stories are full of so many holes they are not believable. It's just strange how all these issues (ie) bleeding bum and seizures have all of a sudden come about when obviously she has court cases coming up. Sorry but I don't believe any of it apart from it being drug abuse

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The problem is Shan is a master manipulator, she's cried wolf way too many times and said some disgusting lies about people. Her trauma stories are full of so many holes they are not believable. It's just strange how all these issues (ie) bleeding bum and seizures have all of a sudden come about when obviously she has court cases coming up. Sorry but I don't believe any of it apart from it being drug abuse
Drug abuse and a bad case of piles.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would say it had something to do with her excessive consumption of energy drinks
Drugs and the constant drinking of those drinks is bound to have a physical effect at some point

Reactions: 7
Shann Mcarney #26 thread suggestion
999 what's your emergency?
It's our friend Sharon from tikky tok.
" oh not again?
Don't worry, we'll give her a knock"

Feeble attempt I know, but it's late🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion

Shan mcarny still a C U Next Tuesday

I can't bare to watch her anymore she's vile

I managed to get a little snip
My daughter has epilepsy and sounds exactly like that when she has a seizure, they vary in time but she’s always very dazed looking afterwards. Tbh that clip actually triggered me as it’s the noise I heard, and could never get out of my head, when I found my daughter five years ago having her first seizure aged 17 🥹. The snorting sound, in my daughters case, was because her mouth was rigid and she was foaming at the mouth.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
My daughter has epilepsy and sounds exactly like that when she has a seizure, they vary in time but she’s always very dazed looking afterwards. Tbh that clip actually triggered me as it’s the noise I heard, and could never get out of my head, when I found my daughter five years ago having her first seizure aged 17 🥹
Hope you're ok❤
Only just listened to it. It's pretty freaky if I'm honest.
I didn't see the live so wouldn't commit myself fully and I know she's a good actress, but freaky all the same😒

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Seems like I've missed a lot today, but glad i didn't see the 'seizure'.

I was out at pinks concert. Sorry to disappoint you Sharon, but pink didn't use any of your awful dance moves

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shann Mccarney #26 thread suggestion

Arrested again, offence number 3.
" In that aspect," "consequently"
Sharon, you're done for. " Quite literalleeee"!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Momma b is obsessed with shann scarily obsessed if u didn’t like someone why would u sit on there lives commenting I don’t think she’s a victim of shann at all if u was u wouldn’t behave like she does

Reactions: 17
Who knows if the seizure is fake or not, she is a total manipulator so it is hard to know. I do find it weird, if she did have a seizure, straight after she didn't forget to sort the phone out and drag the ring light in....who does that?? Then lying in bed but was able to just "jump up and run 🏃‍♀️ down the stairs", sad to say but for me she has cried wolf way too many times now!!

Much love to all you lovely ladies on here that arw triggered by her behaviour and the things she does, hope you are all ok. 💞💞

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'll give the thread till around 2 to give everyone a chance to like/give suggestions. And then I'll create a new thread.
---
I'll give the thread till around 2 to give everyone a chance to like/give suggestions. And then I'll create a new thread.
Unless she suddenly appears and we get loads of posts.

Comments on her Instagram are saying loads of her friends went and checked on her last night?? What friends??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.