Shann McCarney #23 Arrested for affray Account banned But there's a positive in every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't with her....is she signing now or what is she doing??

Thank you for the new thread witches, slipped my mind with all the drama!! 🤣🤣❤❤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And now people are saying they have called the police 😡
To say what? There’s a woman sitting in her yard in silence?

Oh they need to get a grip and stop wasting police time and feeding into what Shann wants!!

She’s sitting with her ear pods in listening to music. She’s scoffing biscuits and drinking monster. She’s not needing the Police at all.

All she wants is attention and her eyes lit up when she realised there was over 1k watching her.

If she’s that bothered about the comments she could turn them off. She’s just going to be live 24/7 until the sun badge comes available on this account. She will be fuming she’s loosing money for her weed.

Reactions: 11
I’m probably going to get hate for this comment but I have to ask. Does anyone think she’ll do something stupid? Only so much hate someone can take and I would be in pieces if I was getting it like that. I know she’s fully bought it on herself and should turn it off. Just playing on my mind so thought I’d ask

Reactions: 11
I’m probably going to get hate for this comment but I have to ask. Does anyone think she’ll do something stupid? Only so much hate someone can take and I would be in pieces if I was getting it like that. I know she’s fully bought it on herself and should turn it off. Just playing on my mind so thought I’d ask
It seems to me she thrives off it she’s an option turn comments off she’s more mouthy when she’s got subs on are there many watching her still ?

Reactions: 9
It seems to me she thrives off it she’s an option turn comments off she’s more mouthy when she’s got subs on are there many watching her still ?
1.5k currently. I’d of lost it after losing my kids tbh but this bullying it’s absolutely vile

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t think she would but I get why you feel like that because anyone else you would be concerned for with her behaviour. I feel concerned but I keep going back to the fact she’s a full on narc and she’s just sat feeling sorry for herself thinking everyone else is wrong. She’s so full of herself I don’t think she would do anything like that

Reactions: 10
I’ve felt the same way others are before. But she comes on the next day saying she did it on purpose and was “acting” sad for views. She’s too narcissistic to do anything stupid tbh. I’m not commenting on her live, but I don’t feel sorry for her either. I’ve wasted too much time and energy worrying for her and her little ones. Now I’ll only worry about them as they are the innocent ones in all this. She deserves (mostly) everything she gets

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I would be very surprised, she'll probably insinuate it later . This just seems to be a pattern .

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she would but I get why you feel like that because anyone else you would be concerned for with her behaviour. I feel concerned but I keep going back to the fact she’s a full on narc and she’s just sat feeling sorry for herself thinking everyone else is wrong. She’s so full of herself I don’t think she would do anything like that
Tonight I’m actually worried and I haven’t been before just can’t shift the feeling. My mental health has been bad maybe that’s why. But she’s losing her house too now there’s only so much one person can take. But maybe it is all an act I don’t know anymore

Reactions: 2
Tonight I’m actually worried and I haven’t been before just can’t shift the feeling. My mental health has been bad maybe that’s why. But she’s losing her house too now there’s only so much one person can take. But maybe it is all an act I don’t know anymore
Is she actually losing her house as well ? I wasn't sure If that was true. I don't think she would care anyway to be honest-

Reactions: 1
I haven’t caught up on the last thread yet but if she is losing her house it really is her own fault

Reactions: 3
I don't think she is loosing her house. I think that might just be another rumour

Reactions: 3
Is she actually losing her house as well ? I wasn't sure If that was true. I don't think she would care anyway to be honest-
A few days ago she 100% wasn’t. Whether things have changed or not I don’t know. But there was no plans whatsoever to evict her a few days ago. Unfortunately some neighbours chat waffle and it gets told to people and then the rumours circulate.

Reactions: 6
Thanks guys I’m gonna turn her off can’t sit there and be worried if she’s done this before and it’s all an act. Need to do it for my own sake

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She knows exactly what she is doing! She is literally sitting their laughing

All the enablers in the comments are thick as pig tit!!

Reactions: 7
Oops forgot to update about the sub count, my bad.
This morning 293
This evening a whopping 0

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.